autoflowering td in dwc under l.e.d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyber echo View Post
    looks like they need some cal mate ? (unless the ph totally corrected it..)
    yep, the ph was to low at 5.3 which is outta range for dwc it really needs to be 5.5 - 6.1, if the plants are outta range your always gonna get a deficenecy

cheers for the advice but ive got it back in order now 100% growers error on my behalf, cannabis plants can take some abuse and still produce the goods

i had it early on with my pineapple express grow

and she still finished up really well

DONT DROP BOMBS DROP SEEDS

Comment

subbed! think different......
      ALL POST BY THIS PERSON ARE PURELY FICTIONAL & ALL IMAGES ARE DWNLD FROM INTERNET...

It's a plant for christ sake!!

bob marley ''erb teach u to be a someone, rum teach u to be a junker''

Comment

day 14 from seed

all the buckets have now been switched over to canna aqua vega on .8 ec and ph 5.8, all plants have made an excellent recovery from the ph imbalance and i knew they would

just waiting for all 3 plants to show sex but im not sure when this is supposed to happen with this strain

getting a nice smell of canna coming from the grow room and anybody who has grown ak47 will know that this strain is a stinker in flower

ive bought some silica that im gonna be running in this grow just to see what happens

2 of the plants are showing indy leaves while the other is showing a nice 6 fingered sativa leaves

pics

Comment

got my days mixed up in the last post

day 18 from seed

im down to 2 plants and both of them have shown sex

both remaining ladies have a panel each to themselves and im now running at full 600 watts of l.e.d shining down on them

both buckets are on canna aqua vega ec.9 and ph 5.8 with added silica

im guessing it all systems go from here on in

pics

Comment

starting off great as usual skotty...is that the new penetrator189x or 189x pro panel in red??? those things are crazy wicked!! cost crazy $ too! (was looking @ their website a couple of days ago) gonna be interesting seeing this finish out with 2 panels in that space....gonna be going LED next summer and those penetrators seem to have their shit together!! Can you tell me what the temps are with both?
            ALL POST BY THIS PERSON ARE PURELY FICTIONAL & ALL IMAGES ARE DWNLD FROM INTERNET...

Comment

Originally posted by uptosumpn View Post
              starting off great as usual skotty...is that the new penetrator189x or 189x pro panel in red??? those things are crazy wicked!! cost crazy $ too! (was looking @ their website a couple of days ago) gonna be interesting seeing this finish out with 2 panels in that space....gonna be going LED next summer and those penetrators seem to have their shit together!! Can you tell me what the temps are with both?
              between 79-80 or 25-27 thats without extraction, im running a carbon filter but thats not really pulling any heat our of the grow room if i was to turn it off the temps would remain the same

the panels do cost bare amount of dollars but they have paid for themselves in the amount of bud produced so i aint got no issues + i got discount on the gen - 189x cause i was a returning customer

best thing about the gen-x model is its fully upgradeable so i dont have to buy another pannel just replace the light pods, i was chatting to them a few weeks back and they said they were gonna be releasing a new x-lens version 2 which is straight plug and play, a bit like swapping pc parts around i suppose

i got a 3 year warranty aswell so im pretty much setup for the time being, i know they got shit loads of compalints about cammie when he/she 1st came on the scene but the lights do the job so im happy

have to say that l.e.d tech keeps getting better and better though and i dont think its hit its peak yet in terms of technology advancements

cheers for dropping in

Comment

your gonna kill it with those LEDs skotty

keep up the good work

Comment

Nice mate, im expecting some monster yield offa ya this time. G'Luck man!
                  'The Lights are on and I'm Always Home'

Comment

cheers for the support guys its appreciated

day 22 from seed

as already stated, both plants have shown sex but they havent kicked into their pre flower stretch yet im not to sure when its gonna happen, i know from my last grow that the mazar sexed but didnt kick into stretch untill day 35 lol i hope that isnt the case with this strain

ive done fresh res change on the buckets today as i was getting a ph drop which im 100% certain is my fault and the combo of nutrients i was using because i added carbo-load in veg to try something different but ill know for definate in the next 24 hours

ive upped the ec in both buckets and im now just running canna aqua vega and rhizotonic @ 1.2 ec, i had slight signs of underfeeding so im trying to correct this

heres some pics of where im at, comments/ advice / hints and tips are appreciated

Comment

looking great

Comment

nice healthy plants bro

Comment

Great looking grow!
                          I can't watch this without thinking that I MUST try autos in hydro at some point
                          Current:
                          Bubblegum Battle

Inside:
                          2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2009 2009 2008 2007 2007
                          Outside:
                          2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008

Low energy ground coupled cooler/dehumidifier?
                          Keeping nordic outdoor strains as mothers.

Let the voice of reason chime - Lemmy Kilmister

Comment

Keep it coming everything is looking great and I miss the purplish glow of LED's...lol

S_a_H
                            Originally posted by djzed;
                            This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
                            ~dj~

Comment

LUSH>>>>>>!

Comment

cheers for the comments, and bump for an update

Comment

Working...
                                X