What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE GROW OFF: CALI HAZE VS MAX GOM VS LA BLANCA

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
its really nice to see people still reading this thread and commenting, i hope everyone gets as much enjoyment out of reading what went on as i in did putting it together for you all

:thank you::thank you::thank you:

D

DXTR

those buds: :yoinks:

I got a couple of maxi gom, 11 weeks are lots of time for an auto but it can be a great grow along with other fast strain... can't wait to try my led too!

very good job!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Great job there skotty, GOM, Grassomatic are very good people, their AK and Maxi are 2 of the best autos out there right now, they do not pimp the max out of it as they simply cannot keep up with the demand from people "who know".

Luckily I blagged some, Maxi and AK, and will be running them OD in Spain, alongside Flash's Annapurna very soon.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers guys,

as i have already stated in this thread i didnt push the maxi hard enough in flower and looking back on this grow i could of doubled my results easily and pulled 6 - 8 oz dry she is truly a stunning plant to grow and her resinous coating is insane, my pics dont do her any justice whatsoever

i have no doubt that this strain is underated in terms of what she can produce and not many people have grown her out but she has to be in 1 of the top 5 best autos for yield and flavour and her pineapple smell :)

Latest posts

Latest posts