Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time to take it down and smoke it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time to take it down and smoke it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210607_123136.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	17875918 I´m wondering if more buds will develop or if I should just cut and cure it now.

Name:	20210607_123136.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	17875916Click image for larger version

Name:	20210607_123017.jpg
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	17875917

It has way to go still, not much more bud will develop but what is there will ripen.
    My garden (current round: Panama Haze, Purple Haze x Malawi & Golden Tiger)

Comment

Originally posted by JustGrowing420 View Post
      It has way to go still, not much more bud will develop but what is there will ripen.
      thanks. It´s really begun to smell which is why I´d like to take it down (apart from wanting to toke )
      I noticed that it smells more in the afternoon and evening than before noon.

Comment

I know
        Have patience.
        What genetics is this plant and how long has it been flowering?

Comment

I know
          Have patience.
          What genetics is this plant and how long has it been flowering?
          I sadly didn´t keep track timewise but it´s a lowryder auto

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...year-questions

Comment

You decide the right harvest time depending on what you like best.

you need a pocket microscope for this. with this you can take a close look at the trichomes.

if these are still mostly glassy, ​​your weed is more likely to go on the pump, make you restless and scratch you. can sometimes be good depending on the occasion.

when the majority is milky, most of the power and steam is in the herb, personally my favorite.

if you have a lot of amber-colored ones, they will already contain a high CBD content, the weed will make you rather flat and tired.

Do not rely on the color of the stigmas, only on the color of the trichomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Growenhaft View Post
              You decide the right harvest time depending on what you like best.

you need a pocket microscope for this. with this you can take a close look at the trichomes.

if these are still mostly glassy, ​​your weed is more likely to go on the pump, make you restless and scratch you. can sometimes be good depending on the occasion.

when the majority is milky, most of the power and steam is in the herb, personally my favorite.

if you have a lot of amber-colored ones, they will already contain a high CBD content, the weed will make you rather flat and tired.

Do not rely on the color of the stigmas, only on the color of the trichomes.
              Right, my post was half assed, but still, stigmas are a good indication for when to start looking closer with the loupe/microscope.

Comment

Right, my post was half assed, but still, stigmas are a good indication for when to start looking closer with the loupe/microscope.
                Unfortunately, you cannot generalize that, like so many things with this plant, there are also blatant outliers.

Take the white shark, for example ... at the time when the trichomes are nice and milky, the stigmas will still be completely snow-white.
                I just happened to have one in the room ... then you can put a photo in it

or as a counter-example the blackrose ... which have rust-brown stigmas very early, but it takes a long time until the majority of the trichomes are milky.

a sensible pocket microscope is the only real indicator of when to harvest.

Comment

thanks guys, just took some more pics:

Name:	20210610_142548.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	17876019Click image for larger version

Name:	20210610_142656.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	17876020Click image for larger version

Name:	20210610_142734.jpg
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	17876021Click image for larger version

Name:	20210610_142742.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	17876022

Comment

Cut off watering. Place in a warm room. Allow to yellow and go rotton. This may be my fast curing method. Jars are so puke!

Name:	dead_plant2012-06-24 18.21.15.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	17876034
                    Cheers heh, heh.

Name:	can333205.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	17876035

Comment

and now should i look at the monitor with my microscope?

that doesn't work, you need your own.

these things cost next to nothing and provide valuable services.

But of course you can also do it old school ... snacking on the plant to determine when to harvest ... until there is nothing left of the plant. goes well too.

Comment

I didn´t expect an analysis on those pics. Just wanted to post them.
                        I was just wondering whether or not this strain/plant will fill in some more with more or larger buds especiall the bottom ones.

Comment

Originally posted by dlxtpnuo View Post
                          Cut off watering. Place in a warm room. Allow to yellow and go rotton. This may be my fast curing method. Jars are so puke!

Name:	dead_plant2012-06-24 18.21.15.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	17876034
                          Cheers heh, heh.

Name:	can333205.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	17876035
                          wow, talk about a dead plant! 😁 the second one is very nice though. But that´s not an auto is it?

Comment

Mars Hydro Led said, Do you wanna a garden like this? Then let's buy some Mars lights and fill it up. .... Tee, get more massive yields for a little investment.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SP3000.jpg Views:	33 Size:	192.8 KB ID:	17874268

Last edited by WHIPEDMEAT; 06-10-2021, 20:08. Reason: Spam link removed

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
                              I didn´t expect an analysis on those pics. Just wanted to post them.
                              I was just wondering whether or not this strain/plant will fill in some more with more or larger buds especiall the bottom ones.
                              FWIW, I gifted all my auto seeds to an outdoor grower, as they don't seem to flourish indoors. Not to mention the extra cost of growing @ marginal yields. Wrt your pics, she has a while to go yet. What is your light cycle, how old is the plant, what do the trichs look like etc..?
                              Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                              but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                              the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                              may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Working...
                              X