What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK47 e EASY RYDER 250W S.O.G.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update dry product

update dry product

so this is the final dry bub ak47, the ak's from lowlife is surprise for me because have a nice collor smell and give a full high stones with bodypower....exceptional!!!!!!!!!!!
the fist picture is ak47 grass o matic and second is ak47 lowlife....
comment are welcome!!

Attachments

• CIMG1314.jpg
    CIMG1314.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG1330.jpg
    CIMG1330.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 12

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
some bud shot'n'post...
1 e 2 picture is ak47 grass o matic
3 e 4 picture is ak47 lowlife
and finish story about my first run autoflower, so now ...just now i put new seed in a glass of water until tomorrow and put in grodan inside my germinate box!!
the new grow is s.o.g. style like this grow but not 16 plant but 25 plant, i want see if i get a positive increase and compare with lastone.
the new genetic is 100% female but no autoflower , normal female seed........

10 afghany milk by CH9 SEEDS

10 burmese kush by T.H. SEEDS amsterdam

10 whyte widow by ROYAL QUEEN SEEDS

:wave:

Attachments

• CIMG1334.jpg
    CIMG1334.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG1309.jpg
    CIMG1309.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 14
  • CIMG1323.jpg
    CIMG1323.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 15
  • CIMG1326.jpg
    CIMG1326.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 10

Sandnut

amazing grow killerweed, toobad they didnt go to full potential but no shame in that.

im wondering what space that growroom has, do tell in cm or meters please!
would like to compare with mine, as im planning to go with ak47's too, I wanna get an idea of how many id fit in.. :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
amazing grow killerweed, toobad they didnt go to full potential but no shame in that.

im wondering what space that growroom has, do tell in cm or meters please!
would like to compare with mine, as im planning to go with ak47's too, I wanna get an idea of how many id fit in.. :)

hey Sandnut good to see you there, thanks for appreciate man the grow size are perfectly for small project you no , now still many time grow this and i make other more big for see if i can get a decent amount of weight, into this one my best around 100 gr if i remember , so this is the size 0.60 x 0.60 x 120cm high, maybe you can put less plant then me like only 9 in 1,5 gallon pot i think they can grow more big then my 16/14 in 1 gallon pot....just my 2cent

great beans for single cola;

paradise seeds 1) sensi star and 2) white berry Both are designed for 20 - 30 /m2.

Both are Best quality with sensi being the stonier @ 65 days.

enjoy

-