What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st indoor and 1st autoflower

Ramius

Veteran
They are coming along now and looking healthy. How far have you got your lights from the tops?

shafty420

not far couple inches something like that thinkin might upgrade to a 250 hps soon
gonna be doin a nother auto grow soon with various seeds so hopefuly have it dialled by then
just hoping get something from these 2 by my calculations going by there website shuld chop in aboput 2 weeks but thats unlikely looking at them may take bit longer

Ramius

Veteran
Yeah mate, it looks like you are going to need to keep them flowering as long as possible. Something seems to have slowed them down a bit. The LR2 has quite a bit of stretch on it

shafty420

god knows beginers bad luck there not root bound hve been letting pots dry out before watering no light leaks or timer probs am stumped jus have to wait and hope could be the cfl
dont know how the lr2 stretched had light close as physicly poss al;l way through

shafty420

hey guys sorry for being lame
right plants are chopped dried cured on with smoke report
lr2 10g dry
very Fruity taste and light high it's a nice smoke for the day time allowing ya to still be able to get on
with work id say 6/10

rr 26g dry
very sticky buds got some nice scissor hash very trippy smoke good for putting you to sleep very impressed with this one will be using again for breeding
7/10

overall yield not what im used to (outdoors average 20oz) but again firt try indoors am impressed overall with autos at first i underestimated them but the smokes better than i expected
cant wait to fill tent up again and get breeding:jump:

Ramius

Veteran
Road Runner sounds like a nice smoke :) Hopefully it's a good summer so we can get some outdoor going with good yields

shafty420

hopefully summer wise got 2 greenhouses from wilkos in the bargain bin both for £15 :) well chuffed hopefully putting some ppp and various bits in there

Seedling

i got some purp mazar x number 1 1 week from finishing indoors looking phat

That sounds like a cross that i would love! The Super auto line is by far the strongest auto ive grown/smoked and the Purple Mazar is by far the tastiest and mots beautiful plant i layed my hands on.. HAve any pictures mate?

bigwity

Veteran
well can i just say that the autos i have just run are now smoked and i found myself reaching for the jar more often than not it was a real head fuzzy hit with a mongy ness to it i loved it v much and will be popping more this evening we have named the strain squiffy jiffy due to lemonyness and the head fuzz

yeah i have pics on my other computer there are a few on a thread here somwhere but i cant remember where