What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor autoflower...

I am looking to do an outdoor autoflower grow as a backup plan to my normal grow. The reason is, i have moved to a colder and wetter climate and also have issues regarding the security of any spots that i have found(i think they are decent, but i am in a whole new neck of the woods). i have no issues with spending money on the beans, i just have never grown these plants before. can anyone tell me what strain(s) of auto flowering plants would work best outdoors? I Prefer potency over yield and taste(i know that autoflowers are less potent) . Also, where i can get the seeds from (live in the U.S.).:smoke:

antimatter

Veteran
Lowlife Auto Ak47 is so far the best for yield and it is from my understanding the most potent, but theres alot of interesting varieties, I wouldn't bother with Lowryder 1 or 2, mdanzig has a couple potent ones, Lowlife have alot of variety, theres diesel ryder, dutch passion has a couple also.

canned abyss1

Veteran
now theres this :D

http://www.ganja.co.uk/cannabis-seeds/pukka/index.html

normally when you plant outside you harvest and after the season has changed the plant dies and you have to dig up the old roots and dis-guard ... now pukka seeds have just modified a deciduous herbaceous perennial strain .... it comes back after you harvest it next year and its auto flowering...

looks pritty interesting

Maybe I am not understanding their ad but it seems like what they are describing can be done with any autoflowering strain or any strain for that matter. If you let the seeds drop then they will come up next year, and autoflowering plants can do this a few times in a year in colder climates and do it all year round in warm climates. They first describe it like it is coming up from the same root stock then they mention it happens from the new seeds that drop.

T

TheOneWill

I got some Master Low seeds that I'm gonna cross and throw outside.