This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the best ever offer from The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

Royal Queen Seeds team up with The Vault to bring you our best free cannabis seeds deal, ever! You wont want to miss this one!

All orders at The Vault now get at least 2 free seeds, the 1st choice is from Barney's Farm and now a 2nd choice from Royal Queen Seeds no matter how little you spend!

If you haven't shopped at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store before then this is a perfect opportunity to give us a try, let us impress you with our speed of delivery, guaranteed worldwide delivery, fanatical customer service, and unbeatable seed deals!

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co....al-queen-seeds to read more about this offer, get a discount code for RQS and of course win some Royal Queen Seeds.

#TeamVault
    The Vault
    www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
    https://www.facebook.com/thevaultseedsstore
    Use discount code ICMAG10 for a 10% discount

No experience with royal queen seeds yet but I'd love to give the a try! Thank you!

Comment

Another awesome giveaway! Thanks.
      ReikoX's Workshop
      2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
      Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
      WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

The critical is a good one ,
        would like to try their autos

- Female seeds Tester : Auto White widow x Big bud Auto Gelato
        - Urban Legends Auto Tester : Gorilla Cookies ; Fighting Gorillaz Mazarilla Gorilla Auto Critical Kush Auto
        - Sweet seeds 6th competition : Sweet Gelato Auto
        - Sweet seeds 7th competition ( Active ) : Killer Kush Auto
        - Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 ( Active ) : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379208
        - HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

Comment

I have not run any Royal Queen seeds yet but I would love the chance. Thanks to The Vault and Royal Queen Seeds for a chance to win some great seeds.
          The American Psychiatric Association's standard reference for psychiatry defines over 450 different mental disorders. I suffer from most of them.
          Please be understanding if I act a tiny bit unusual at times. Thank you.

Comment

RQS rock! Their Wedding Gelato is the best weed I've ever tried! I'd like to thry the NL auto. Cheers.

Comment

Awesome giveaway,I'm in.Would love to win.!!!!Thanks for the opportunity.RQS Northern Lights easy to grow

Comment

WOW, WOW, WOW! Northern Lights plus tshirt..Thanks for the chance.!

Comment

Royal Queen Seeds have always been great quality.

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity at some awesome RQS genetics
                    #TeamVault

Comment

Some of my best beans come from Royal Queen Seeds!

Comment

The Vault never disappoints! Hope some NL Autos reaches me soon! Never had a chance to do Northern Lights! Whoo hoo!

Comment

wow! another great offer from the vault
                          you guys rock!!

Comment

I have one Royal Queen seed at the moment. But I haven't tried any before. Thanks for the give-a-way.

Comment

Royal Queen Seeds are some of my best seeds in my collection!

Comment

Working...
                              X