What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Out of stock delaying my order

isochem_man

I ordered and went through all of the hoops to make payment and now my order seems stuck because one of the seeds was out of stock. If it is going to take several days to fix my order then just pick something and fulfill it! You could use a different email address so that you can give these inquiries priority or better yet keep track of stock. Maybe even have a 1-2 seed buffer and then just use the last few seeds for freebies or fill-ins.

I know it looks like I'm a brand new user here but my username was deleted long ago, I had been on here for a few years back when we heard a lot from BOG and REZ.

isochem_man

I wanted to add that it seems like the order was resolved and everything is moving on more quickly than expected with no effort on my part. These guys seem to respond quickly especially when you consider the time differences.

Crazy Chester

No I'm still waiting. The tracking information doesn't really update it's said the same thing for the last 19 days...

I hope it's not the same thing that happened to me.

US Department of Agriculture ransacked my package - they were undeterred by the kid's toy packaging inside - which they ripped through to find the seeds they KNEW were inside - otherwise, they would have left the kid's toy package undisturbed, or would have carefully opened it up instead of ripping it apart.

It seems to me that US Department of Agriculture has The Vault's Spanish sender under a "watch list" - when mail is sent by that person to the US, it opens the mail up and the seeds inside, and its official packaging, are destroyed.

There is a way in which any cannabis seed may be imported into the US - even if it is known to the US to be cannabis seed - and the US will simply forward it to the addressee - if the person sending it complies with US Department of Agriculture guidelines. It is The Vault's non-compliance with those regulations that led to the seeds being destroyed instead of reaching me. That's a special shame for US customers, because, if non-US seed banks simply followed US Department of Agriculture rules on importing the seeds - their customers would actually receive them. I'm willing to help them do that, if they recognize the problem and sincerely want to fix it.

Last edited:

isochem_man

Well I guess that would explain the nothing... So, where can I go to in the US that is reputable? Where am I going to get seeeds from? I tried to send you a pm but because my account was lost before I don't have permission to send pms yet.

isochem_man

Well I need to update this again, my order arrived today and everything looks great. Nothing appeared to be tampered with and all of the breeder packs were well packaged and looked like they'd never been shipped at all. I guess when I saw 10 days on the website and it took 20 days and saw what happened to Chester I got concerned.

Crazy Chester

Well I need to update this again, my order arrived today and everything looks great. Nothing appeared to be tampered with and all of the breeder packs were well packaged and looked like they'd never been shipped at all. I guess when I saw 10 days on the website and it took 20 days and saw what happened to Chester I got concerned.

Wheww - good news!