X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohadib
    replied
    F49 - Ice Cool

Ice Cool 49 days into flowering. She's definitely going to take the longest. Which is nice insofar I'll be back in town when she's at 70 days, which is probably the time she needs to properly ripen. We'll see. Very slowly her calyxes swell up and she starts to put on some weight. Also, no more nannas as far as I can tell.
    Her aroma has gotten even more intense. There's not a hint of grapefruit or any fruit at all for that matter. No sweetness, no nothing. It's straight sour acidic diesel you get. And she's loud. Touching her results in a super sour fuely, chemy residue on your fingers that you cannot get rid off, no matter what you do. Definitely the stinkiest strain I've grown so far (and I've had some real stinkers!). I'm impressed Sweet Seeds!

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F49 - S.A.D. S1

S.A.D. 49 days into flowering. As you can see, she's quite the tower of buds. Since I stopped feeding her, the lock-out symptoms in the upper parts haven't gotten any worse. Good on her!
    Although she still smells like a barn when untouched, you can slowly but surely make out a slight fruityness among all that hashy, spicey, peppery goodness, when you rub the resin between your fingers. Her smell has gotten kind of 'verlvetty' and cosy by now. Still: Very unusual and very interesting!

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F49 - Black Jack

Black Jack 49 days into flowering. Contrary to my expectations, she didn't develop any foxtails at all. Although the buds have gained a little girth, they mostly seem to 'expand' inwardly - they're already rock hard. She appears to be a very fast flowering pheno, as about 70 % of the trichomes are alreadly cloudy and about 15 % are already amber. Since I'm about to leave town for a couple of weeks, her speed fits me quite well
    Her aroma has gotten a lot more piney and sharp, almost metallic, yet, it's also lemony and slightly skunky - altogether very incensy and hazy. Very, very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F42 Ice Cool

Ice Cool 42 days into flowering.
    Slowly but surely she's starting to fill out.
    Compared to the other two strains, she seems to handle her feeding quite well. BUT, as I have discovered yesterday, she started spitting out some nanners near the top (fucking Diesel genetics^^). Nothing drastic, only a few. But enough for me to worry if she'll keep it cool all the way through. She's definitely on my watch-list now!
    On the positive side, her aroma has gotten even more intense and is really, really loud already! Straight Sour Diesel funk: Super duper citrussy, as well as diesely and earthy. That smell sticks onto you, no matter how hard you wash your hands after handling her - pretty nice!

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F42 - S.A.D. S1

S.A.D. S1 42 days into flowering.
    She started blowing up during the last week. You can already tell the buds will be very dense and frosty in the end - probably quite a producer...
    Since she's suffering from slightly burned leaf-tips in her upper parts, I won't feed her any more as well.
    Her aroma hasn't changed much, except maybe that she's gotten a bit sweeter. So she still smells very woody, spicey, hashy and musky. Not as spectacular as the other ones, but very nice nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F42 - Black Jack

Black Jack 42 days into flowering.
    The buds are already rock hard, making me believe she's up for some serious foxtailing. We'll see about that...
    Just as the Jack 47 pheno I run, she turns out to be rather nute sensitive, which is expressed by slight lock-out-symptoms, in this case a magnesium deficit. I won't feed her any more - that should be sufficient.
    Her aroma has changed back to that typical Jack Herer smell of piney lemony incense notes, combined with a slightly sweet skunkiness, pepper, freshly cut noble wood and -upon touching - unripe mangos.
    Now I'm happy again :-D

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F35 - Ice Cool

Ice Cool 35 days into floweirng. Slowly but surely she's done developing flowers; the resin level got up as well.
    Meanwhile she really started stinking of Diesel, citrus and earth - VERY intense smell, super nice!

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F35 - S.A.D. S1

S.A.D. S1 35 days into flowering. No more stretch. After a rather slow start, she's now the fastest and most resonous!
    She smells like a horse stable, unless you touch the resin, then she smells increasingly sweet and musky, but also woody and spicey and little like cardamom - very unusual, but nice!

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F35 - Black Jack

Black Jack 35 days into flowering. She's stretched out. Her aroma has gotten even more savory and sweet, making her resemble the typical Amnesia/SSH aroma more and more. I'm a little bummed, because I've hoped she'd be less sweet and more peppery/lemony/incensy. Well, we'll see how she turns out - she still smells VERY nice :-)

Last edited by Mohadib; 09-07-2017, 09:37.

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F28 - Ice Cool

Ice Cool 28 days into flowering. 55 % stretch. This lady seems to be a little slower than the rest in terms of bud production as well as in terms of trichome development. Well, time will tell... Her aroma has intensified heavily though. She still reeks of sour lemons, earth and diesel + a mystery compound that reminds of nothing I have ever smelled - pretty awsome!

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F28 - S.A.D. S1

S.A.D. S1 28 days into flowering. 90 % stretch. As you can see, she upped her bud production quite significantly, preparing for growing a nice fat and frosty cola. Her aroma has gotten much more woody and hashy which reminds me of old school Sensi NL. The after shave touch has faded a bit, which is a pitty imo. But I'm still very keen on finding out how the end product will smell and taste^^

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F28 - Black Jack

Black Jack 28 days into flowering. 60,5 % stretch. Not much to tell. She does her job und looks good doing it. Her aroma has gotten a little more sweet and savory, but she still smells like a synthetic solvent with a lemon twang. Really, really nice!

Last edited by Mohadib; 08-24-2017, 15:31.

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F21 - Ice Cool

Ice Cool 21 days into flowering. 52 % stretch. As of yet, she has to catch up in the trichome department, but I’m quite confident she will. Currently she smells like Sour Lemons, Diesel and Earth. Really nice!

Last edited by Mohadib; 08-17-2017, 13:35.

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F21 - S.A.D. s1

S.A.D. S1 21 days into flowering. 82 % stretch. She cought up niceley in terms of flower development. Surprisingly, her newer leaves are super skinny and look rather sativa'ish. Beautyful plant!
    She has a very peculiar smell right now, predominantly hashy as well as woody, sour and musky. It reminds me of a subtle and expensive after shave...

Leave a comment:

• Mohadib
    replied
    F21 - Black Jack

Black Jack 21 days into flowering. 58 % stretch. Building up niceley. The smell is definitely what I know from straight Jack Herer at this stage: A tropical, lemony nail-polish-remover-smell, that comes off as highly synthetic - I'm pretty sure she'll carry that lovely lemony frankincense smell in the end. Noice!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X