What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Poison F1 FV ® | Sweet Special F1 FV ® | Cream Caramel F1 FV ® The Grand Prix!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Ladies and Gentlemen, please get comfortable and fill your vaporizer with the best and sweetest weed because is about to start the Sweet Seeds Grand Prix!

The participants in this great race are 3 genetics, part of the F1 Fast version family of Sweet Seeds.
Specially we will see how they show the bodywork of 3 of its fastest varieties:

Green Poison, Sweet Special y Cream Caramel.
As you may have read, this year 2013, Sweet Seeds decided to bring to market a new line of F1 hybrids, with a very special characteristic: ultra-fast flowering.

These new F1 hybrids have been selected through very thorough testings, by crossing the top non-auto-flowering elite clones from Sweet Seeds bank, with a selection of extra fast autoflowering genetics of 3º generation.

The result, are plants that can get to shorten its flowering period between 1 and 2 weeks, regarding to the original versions, without losing any of the main features of genetics, or reducing the harvest. An important tip is these aren't auto-flowering plants, they are F1 varieties, but all of them has the main feature of being able to accelerate the flowering and maturing moment properly.

By being F1 genetics, they can be kept in an indoor closet, under a grow rate with a light regime of 18h/6h without having signs of flowering, so we can select a good mother to self-supply of cuttings.

Lets move on the race where we can already appreciate, in their 4th day of life, the fastest competitors.
Heading the line is Green Poison, followed very closely by Cream Caramel. The Sweet Special took one day more to germinate.

picture.php

This is going to be an interesting race, and it will have a really dizzying pace, so don't get lost friends, I await you here for the next update where we'll see how the starting grid has left after the trainings ;)
Thanks to all for stopping and comment… and fasten your seat belt!!!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Jaypp, what a teaser :elf:

Looking great my friend, can't wait to see what happens in this thread in the next couple of months. I'll be around to check it out, so keep it sweet ;)

Cheers and sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Good night everyone,
it's time to see how are developing the trainings of this peculiar race.

Comment that the light of the stadium where the race takes place is low power, specifically 200w, and is on 18 hours in the first 30 qualifying days. Then the Sodium 600W will ligth on to see how these 15 champions compete, at a rate of 12 hours on.

Cream Caramel team head detail, specifically the runner "Niki Caramel".

picture.php

Detail of the head of Green Poison Team, the pilot "Green Alonson".

picture.php

And finally, the head of Sweet Special team, the runner "Sweet Schumacher".

picture.php

At this time the pilots are testing the cars, checking the aerodynamics, brakes and the different types of tires. Before they where using the land ones (Jiffys), but after 4 days they changed to these of rubber, small size (6x6 pots) that are specific for water. These early days, it hasn't stopped raining on the circuit and it is noted that the water has some component that makes cars roll better (biostimulator root).

After seven days hanging around with this wheels, the drivers have already done all the tests and the next thing will be to put on the largest tire (7 liter pot) before the big race.

We are 15 days from start and other 15 remain to see this huge show!

An important tip from the race director:

"The race I usually do is primarily organic and is based on a well-prepared soil. I usually use substrates already prepared from known brands in the industry getting, almost always, the expected response.

With the "transplant technique" I make sure that at each stage the car have what it takes to develop properly, without the need of a lot of liquids support."

I hope you are here the next update!

Tommy, killerweed, thank you very much for coming and leaving such a nice comments!

More info about this new strains:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=252972

Sweet Smokes!
Jaypp

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

It's been 24 days since the competitors started their trainings. They all are doing very good timings and you can see that all teams are really fit, there's no doubt it will be a terrific race and we'll see if they can break records at this circuit.

The weather is still very rainy for now, temperatures are between 18ºC and 22ºC with strong gusts of wind, ideal for the pilots to stay in shape. The weather report for the weekend, that is when the race starts, is quite good and a stunning sun is highly probable to shine, giving bright and colour to these great competitors during most part of the day.

It only remains one week and we can see trough the lenses how the pilots are gather at the Pit Lane of each team, trying to decide which techniques to use during the race.

Due to the graining, the wheels are worn out and it's time to changing to which they are going to use in the race, the ones with 7 litres. So then, the pilots are going to be ready to face the Grand Prix.

Here we can see the pilots of "Cream Caramel" Team, with their magnificent pilot Niki Caramel ready to use all of his machine potential.

picture.php

The "Sweet Special" pilots are not left behind. This new team is giving plenty to talk about among the experts, regarding their great timings in the last Grand Prix and for their amazing overtakings. Specially highlighted is "Sweet Shumacher".

picture.php

Finally, the most quiet team before the cameras and journalists, with some runners creating a new path, with their fast and exciting way of running. The prime example of this team is "Green Alonso"

picture.php

So, there's only a week left, book your seat because there's already a burnt wheel smell in the track!!

Thanks for stopping by, 

I await for you all here…

VROOOUUUM, VROOOUUUM!!!!!

Jaypp

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Finally the big day has come when these champs are going to measure forces. The racetrack is 1 m2, and in total there are 15 competitors as we have seen in the trainings. They all have passed with really good timings and I don't think there is going to be much difference between them in these early days.

The circuit lights are 600W and shine like never before. The extraction is at 100% and, as a preventive, all cars have a layer of sprayed neem oil, propolis and Andean Horsetail. This spraying is going to be done every lap until the 4th.

As a special note you have to know that each week will be counted as a lap.

Lets pass already to the commentators because is ready to start the Sweet Seeds Grand Prix!

Tremendous roar is heard in the starting line, thick smoke fills the pit lane and it's even thicker in the stands… Finally the show starts!!

picture.php

Again, a picture of the main screen were we can see how all the runners pass trough the line, real close to each other, starting the second lap with some really even times. You can see the stretch they have made in only one week.

picture.php

Here is how the driver "Green Alonso" has taken the lead at the end of this first lap, arriving in the first place and with a really amazing timing.

picture.php

Detail of "Niki Caramel's" car, who follows very close the first competitor.

picture.php

They have enough fuel for, at least 3 laps (weeks) but I'm going to use an extra additive of Magnesium and Calcium (Magical) in every lap together with the DRS, except for the final lap when they're going to have catalytic enzymes only, so the smoke is soft.

To be clear with the data reading, I leave you a summary of what i'll use in the race.

KERS: Magical: Magnesium and Calcium
DRS: Biocanna Bio Boost, Flower Biostimulator
Fuel: Fert, Bioflowers.
Wings: Catalyzing Enzymes, Cannazym.

And that's all I've used in the first lap.

picture.php

Thanks for stopping and stay around here!
See you!
Jaypp

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
They could be great plants for outdoor/guerrilla! Very interesting...Always great growing jaypp! Bye my friend! :wave:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking great Jaypp!!

All very fast and vigorous so far :biggrin:

Can't wait to see who finishes first, so I'm sure I'll be around to check it out.

Keep it up, sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I'm curious 'cause I'm looking for next year one special strain for my out/guerrilla...i'm looking green poison fast...is it really that fast?

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi willydread!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum ;)

Well, the breeders claim they are 1 to 2 weeks faster than the original version of Green Poison (which is already itself a fast strain) and claims seem to be confirmed by the first results of the first spanish growers who tried them.

One of our friends who does outdoor test grows for us in Spain managed to harvest in mid September when with the original version of Green Poison he was used to harvest only in late September or early October.

Unfortunatelly ICMag rules does not allow me to share a link to the other forum where he posted his experience and even if I could share a link you'd then need to register in theat forum to be able to see the pics. Anyway it's in the Sweet Seeds subforum at CannabisCafe (the spanish forum) and you'll find it in the "Guía de Variedades" sub/subforum right in the Green Poison F1 Fast Version main thread.

I think that soon a few more F1 Fast Versions of Sweet Seeds strains will be released and this means that the breeders are happy with the final product. I'm sure they would release more of these strains if they were not really faster as all the effort in releasing new strains would result in negative feedback and loosing the confidence gained throughout the years among cannabis growers.

I'd give them a try if I were you but if 1 or 2 weeks is not important for you and you're not 100% confident in the Fast Version then go with the original version of Green Poison, because it's really a wonderful strain.

See you around, sweet smokes!

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

An important wire from the race director, he has some important notice to tell us:

"Good … everyone, this week a storm has shootdown a power light tower and it is too dangerous to continue with the race. That's why the pilots have left the circuit behind the safety car and are waiting in the paddock until the problem be solved in order to continue with the race.
It also caused a cut in the power supply in the entire circuit so the cameras are disabled to continue broadcasting the Grand Prize until further notice."

That's all for now folks, don't go very far away from the circuit.

(IMPORTANT: I had a problem with my hard drive and the whole team is trying to recover the pics i have from this grow.
By the moment, the ones from the end of the race are safe so, if there is no chance to recover all of them, i'll jump directly to that point to show you those pics, which are worthy of being on a catalog. In a few days i'll come back with more news :sun:
Cheers and apologies for this inconvenience, I hope you've brought enough joints to hold on here, in short some courtesy cool drinks will be offered in the stands :rasta:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Jaypp!

Hope they get back on track my friend.

And if not, well at least we'll be able to see the final lap, which is always the most important :D

All the best, sweet smokes!

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

Hi everyone, I want to show the photos of the 3 winners, because the three teams managed to go beyond the finish line just two weeks ahead their older sisters, so we can name the 3 teams as winners.

The first crossing the finish line was the super fast Green Poison, with an amazing timing of only 40 days achieved by 2 of the plants of this team, the next and followed closely by the Special Sweet was the Cream Caramel Team, who is the protagonist of this update.

In flowering time, they were the ones who gave me more difficulties at feeding, showing excesses in two plants, while the other specimens were easier, getting to have limits around EC 1.4, more than enough for these champions.

Growth has been very little branched , the buds are really hard and frosty. The smell is somewhat more acidic than a normal Cream Caramel, or at least is what I 've noticed in these ones in particular. The high is strong and heavy, they are highly recommended as medicinal plants.
After 50 days of flowering, I have cutted them all gradually.

And now, the photos I've been able to recover. I am sorry i can't show you the other ones, they are at the limbo of computing.
Hope you enjoy this champions's final lap.

Tommy, willy, thanks for watching and your nice comments.
Sweet smokes!
See you next update!
Jaypp

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
That's very cool jaypp :tiphat:

Some wonderful pics, thanks for sharing and enjoy your sweets!

tommy

W

willyweed

great pics ,thanks for showing them,any taste reports please ? all the best willyweed

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Great shots my man but what about your impressions on the final product?! :)
Keep up the green work.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Well, it's time to go to the next team, a champion in every way.
They are really fast plants, very vigorous and extremely resinous. The smell is wonderful and the flowers are really dense and have good quality frosty buds.
She is a big eater, but giving her the maximum dose of organic fert and bio stimulator during all the flowering i’ve obtained dense and highly aromatic buds. I have used 5 ml of Bioflores and 4 ml of Bioboost in every watering, at flowering stage.

In just 40 days, these plants are able of forming fully mature flowers with very few leaves, making them really easy to manicure.

Due to its columnar structure, it is recommended to use rods that support the weight of the buds, otherwise they end up lying under their own weight .

I noticed a little difference with her ​​older sister, I was pleasantly surprised to find a new phenotype, with a nuance in the smell and taste, a bit of citrus, which gives lots of body to the smoke.

This plant is very nice to smoke and the effects are felt quickly in the body and your eyes, resulting in a very relaxed state, ideal for late hours, when the body demands rest.

A genetic recommended to everyone who is looking for an intense flavor with hints of sweet fruits, full-bodied, easy to grow, with good buds… and really fast!

Hope you enjoy the last round of photos from Green Alonso I have been able to recover after the disaster..

Tommy, williweed, paulo, greetings and, of course, thank you for the visit and the company!
Jaypp

11009173976_575fa1ce97_o.png

11009118485_fc409379c9_o.jpg

11009334803_a5e8420dff_o.jpg

11009339593_fd41197696_o.jpg

11009298054_eefd1c5d21_o.jpg