What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. Auto ® | Speed Devil ® | Speed Devil #2 ® ★ Test Grow ★

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hola amigo! :tiphat:

Yep, you're absolutely right, it's been 10 days since last update... hehe I will soon update this and catch up. I actually have 2 updates ready to post ;)

Thanks for your visit and for reminding me of this, I've been a bit busy lately but now I have time for the diaries and tomorrow I'll post day 40 :smoke:

Sweet smokes, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto + Speed Devil #1 & #2|:.
picture.php

.:|Day 40 since germination|:.

Hi guys! :smoke:

Lets keep this going ;) They are starting to form some good buds. They're also already yellowing a bit too much, at least in the lower leaves, but I'm not worried about it and I'm expecting the buds to get fat even without giving them much more N. Nothing else to say so far, I leave you with a few pics...

We start with the Sweet Afgani Delicious Autos....

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,4
  • Fertilizer: No
  • Bloom stimulator: BioBoost from Canna (4ml per litre of water)
  • Quantity of water per plant: 800ml
  • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

A couple of pics of the Speed Devil #1, the ugly devil, hehehe, but I still think she will produce well...

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 30,3º
  • Minimum temperature: 21,4º
  • Thermic amplitude: 8,9º
  • Humidity with HPS: 27%
  • Humidity without HPS: 66%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

And now it's the Speed Devil #2, much more beautiful than the #1 and also looking like she's going to give a good production...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Here's a pic of the closet, not as full as with the 9 autos from my previous grow, but the 4 autos are doing a good jog and are staying very short as I "told them" to, ehehe...

picture.php

I'll be back very soon with another update, stay tuned to see how they finish and thanks for all the visits! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 48 since germination|:.

Hi again my friends! Here's another update :smoke:

Growth has now stopped, they remain short as I wanted them to... but have fatened up pretty well this days and the 4 plants seem to be very productive. Leaves are very yellow, I prefer to see them like this a bit latter, but what can I do... Now I'm not going to feed them with veg fertilizer, it's a bit too late for that. But I'm sure this will not affect much the final production ;)

The pics, reports and comments...

~Starting with the 4 plants in the closet... Well, not only the 4, hehe, there is a clone in the middle, I have a few vegging inside or around the closet. As the photoperiod is 18/6 and there is space I take advantage of it. That's another thing in favour of the autoflowering strains... You can flower them in your veg room or you can veg clones/seedlings in the flowering room, hehehe. Oh... and that's a Mohan Ram clone~

picture.php
picture.php

~Now a couple of pics of Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto~

picture.php
picture.php
]

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,5
  • Fertilizer: BioFlores from Canna (4ml per litre of water)
  • Bloom stimulator: No

~More from SAD Auto, now a few flowers~

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 29,1º
  • Minimum temperature: 20,3º
  • Thermic amplitude: 8,8º
  • Humidity with HPS: 29%
  • Humidity without HPS: 61%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

~Now it's Speed Devil #1, the ugly, but don't get scared because the aroma is sweet and aromatic, hehehe. The picture in the right I guess I'm going to save her for some halloween photo contest~

picture.php
picture.php

~Here's the Speed Devil #2. Some 20% shorter, more beautiful and I can already see a huge main bud getting form over there~

picture.php

~And to finish this I'm going to use the opportunity to contribute with a bit of beauty to this post, some beautiful flowers of Speed Devil #2 and its trichomes~

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The first trichomes for this diary. Much more to come ;) Thanks for your visit, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

G

gilgahash

looking good, hows the odor on the sad autos compare to speed devil #2s?

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate! :tiphat:

In two words: softer and sweeter...

Speed Devil #2 features a more pungent aroma, very aromatic but not sweet at all (so far). The SAD Auto is very discreet, almost unoticeable unless you rubb your fingers in the flowers. And when you do that she delivers an intense sweet and musky scent, very pleasant.

Keep passing by, thanks for the visit, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Sure!

I've just been preparing the fotos and tonight I'll post a new update ;)

They are getting fat now, hehe, come back in a couple of hours, sweet smokes!

:smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

.:|Day 53 since germination|:.

Hello everyone! :wave:

Buds are now getting fatter day after day, hehehe, one can almost see them inflating. Seems like they don't care about the yellow leaves, so far... I'll leave you with some pics and comments.

~Starting with the SAD Auto, the one in the 15 litre pot~

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

~Now the other SAD Auto, in the 11 litre pot. Not a big difference between the two but it is already visible that the other will produce more~

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,2
  • Bloom stimulator: Liquid batguano (20ml per litre of water)

~The plant in the next 2 fotos is the Speed Devil #1~

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 20,3º
  • Minimum temperature: 21,9º
  • Thermic amplitude: 8,4º
  • Humidity with HPS: 30%
  • Humidity without HPS: 67%

~And this is the Speed Devil #2, with the 15 litre pot, seems like she is going to produce very well~

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

~The 4 plants in the closet~

picture.php
picture.php

~And to finish this for today, some trichomes from a Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto~

picture.php

I'll be back soon with more. The last days and the harvest days will be much more interesting, so stay tuned!

Sweet smokes! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

.:|Day 60 since germination|:.

Hi mates! :tiphat:

They are ready now. I'm going to leave them for some more 5 to 10 days to obtain a more relaxed efect, but they could be harvested today with no problem. Leaves are incredibly yellow but they keep doing their work and are not drying or falling down. Some pics, reports and comments...

~Today we start with pictures of the closet with the 4 plants. SAD Auto in the first line and Speed Devil in the second line~

picture.php
picture.php

~Now the SAD Auto that is in the 15 litre pot. Starting to look like a football ball, hehehe~

picture.php

~Next we have the main bud from the SAD Auto previously posted and in the picture at the right is the SAD Auto from the 11 litre pot, seems like is going to produce some 5-10gr less than the other~

picture.php
picture.php

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,4
  • Bloom stimulator: No

~In the left we have a Speed Devil #1 and in the right we have a Speed Devil #2~

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 30,9º
  • Minimum temperature: 22,4º
  • Thermic amplitude: 8,5º
  • Humidity with HPS: 37%
  • Humidity without HPS: 75%

~And now 4 fotos of the Speed Devil #2, which is getting some beautiful colors, some purple tones in the upper part of the main flowers~

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

~And to finish this for today with good colors I'll leave you with a few trychome pics~

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay cool, keep it sweet! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

.:|Last pictures with the 4 plants alive|:.

G'night mates! :wave:

Has I promised I leave you some pics of the 4 plants alive, before they are harvested. Soon I'll make a post to each one of them being harvested, hehehe, but now just a few pics of the bushes... ;)

~After the first foto with the 4 autos, I leave you now a foto of the two SAD Auto. In the left we have the one that is with 10 litres of soil and in the right we have the one with 15 litres. The differences are easy to notice, in my opinion there is a difference in production of around 20-40% ... and the phenotype is the same, as visible in the picture~

picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 30,9º
  • Minimum temperature: 22,4º
  • Thermic amplitude: 8,5º
  • Humidity with HPS: 37%
  • Humidity without HPS: 75%

~Now it's the Speed Devil #2 together with the more productive of the SADs~

picture.php

~And to end this little update I leave you with a pair of pics of the 4 plants inside the closet. In the smaller foto you can see that the pots are up on other pots. I think that even if the closet was only 85cm tall this grow would have been possible anyway. It seems great to me because we are talking about a 400wHPS lamp. And the small and bushy structure of the plants is due to my intents of having the plants with this structure, as you can see in the first post of this thread, goal number 4~

picture.php
picture.php

And that's all for now, but there's still much left to post, so be cool because you still have some good 3 weeks or so of updates about the harvest, strain reports, grow conclusions, etc... ;)

Sweet smokes!!! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

.:|Speed Devil #2|:.

Hello mates!​

Some pics of Speed Devil #2. It will be harvested soon :smokeit:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The harvest fotos of this plant will be posted soon ;)

Thanks for all the visits! Now the diary is becoming a bit more beautiful :thank you:

Keep it sweet! :smoker:

|tommy_g|

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Nice updates Tommy. Care to show us root mass after the harvest? I'm curious if those big pots are worth.

Cya

=K

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Of course I will mate!

Just... care to keep passing by and you'll see that and much more. I'll have to leave that for the end of this month, because I'll be a bit busy in the next week, but I'll post a few pics of the "soil cake" after I take it out of the 18 litre pot ;)

Sweet smokes! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

.:|Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto|:.

Hi again my friends! :tiphat:

Now some pictures of SAD Auto before harvest... and a few comments also... :blowbubbles:

~Two pictures of the same plant you can see in the top of the post. It's the SAD Auto with 15 litres of soil. Fat flowers full of resin. Hard as a rock~

picture.php
picture.php

~Now, in the first pic we have the same SAD Auto where we can see the short internodal space and in the second picture we have the other SAD Auto, which is with only 11 litres of soil. Less 25% of soil, less 25% of production, more or less, hehehe~

picture.php
picture.php

~Now a couple of macros. We can observe some milky trichomes and a couple of amber trichomes also~

picture.php

~And to finish this for today here is an interesting foto, with 2 amber trichomes kissing a red trichome~

picture.php

Now I'm going to take care of the harvest and stuff and in a week or so I'll be back with all the fotos and all the info, with final conclusions and strain reports. Stay tuned, keep it sweet! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

.:|1st Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto Harvest|:.

Hi again buddys! :tiphat:

Just a few pics of the SAD Auto which was with 15 litres of soil, right before being harvested...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

This is a pic of the buds already drying for 4 days.
I forgot to make this foto in the harvest day and, when I realized I didn't, 4 days had already passed
:whistling:

picture.php

Soon I'll post some pics of the SAD Auto with the 10 litres of soil right before harvest ;)

Keep it sweet! :joint:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

.:|2nd Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto Harvest|:.

Hell Oh! :elf:

I'm back with fotos of the SAD Auto which was with 10 litres of soil before being harvested...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

...and much more soon, starting with the harvest of the Speed Devils (#1 and #2) :jump:

Keep it sweeter!

|tommy_g|

G

guest59452

hows the smoke report?

i can already tell you i will be buying these (SAD auto) and crossing with dutchbreeds mini mango(nirvana mango(KC33 x afghani) X Lowryder mint)

should be very interesting to say the least, but i would love to hear how she smokes

mainly the flavor category. What would you say the yield was on the smaller of the 2 plants?

Do you think 2 liter soda bottles would be a good idea?