Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.:|Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto + Speed Devil #1 & #2|:.

.:|Day 53 since germination|:.

Hello everyone!

Buds are now getting fatter day after day, hehehe, one can almost see them inflating. Seems like they don't care about the yellow leaves, so far... I'll leave you with some pics and comments.

~Starting with the SAD Auto, the one in the 15 litre pot~

~Now the other SAD Auto, in the 11 litre pot. Not a big difference between the two but it is already visible that the other will produce more~

Watering Report:
    • pH of the water: 6,2
    • Fertilizer: No
    • Bloom stimulator: Liquid batguano (20ml per litre of water)
    • Quantity of water per plant: 800ml
    • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

~The plant in the next 2 fotos is the Speed Devil #1~

The Weather
    • Maximum temperature: 20,3º
    • Minimum temperature: 21,9º
    • Thermic amplitude: 8,4º
    • Humidity with HPS: 30%
    • Humidity without HPS: 67%

Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

~And this is the Speed Devil #2, with the 15 litre pot, seems like she is going to produce very well~

~The 4 plants in the closet~

~And to finish this for today, some trichomes from a Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto~

I'll be back soon with more. The last days and the harvest days will be much more interesting, so stay tuned!

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|
    Test Grows with Sweet Seeds

7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition at ICMag

Foto-report of my trip to the Riff - Chaouen - Morocco

Comment

.:|Day 60 since germination|:.

Hi mates!

They are ready now. I'm going to leave them for some more 5 to 10 days to obtain a more relaxed efect, but they could be harvested today with no problem. Leaves are incredibly yellow but they keep doing their work and are not drying or falling down. Some pics, reports and comments...

~Today we start with pictures of the closet with the 4 plants. SAD Auto in the first line and Speed Devil in the second line~

~Now the SAD Auto that is in the 15 litre pot. Starting to look like a football ball, hehehe~

~Next we have the main bud from the SAD Auto previously posted and in the picture at the right is the SAD Auto from the 11 litre pot, seems like is going to produce some 5-10gr less than the other~

Watering Report:
      • pH of the water: 6,4
      • Fertilizer: No
      • Bloom stimulator: No
      • Quantity of water per plant: 800ml
      • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

~In the left we have a Speed Devil #1 and in the right we have a Speed Devil #2~

The Weather
      • Maximum temperature: 30,9º
      • Minimum temperature: 22,4º
      • Thermic amplitude: 8,5º
      • Humidity with HPS: 37%
      • Humidity without HPS: 75%

Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

~And now 4 fotos of the Speed Devil #2, which is getting some beautiful colors, some purple tones in the upper part of the main flowers~

~And to finish this for today with good colors I'll leave you with a few trychome pics~

Stay cool, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Comment

.:|Last pictures with the 4 plants alive|:.

G'night mates!

Has I promised I leave you some pics of the 4 plants alive, before they are harvested. Soon I'll make a post to each one of them being harvested, hehehe, but now just a few pics of the bushes...

~After the first foto with the 4 autos, I leave you now a foto of the two SAD Auto. In the left we have the one that is with 10 litres of soil and in the right we have the one with 15 litres. The differences are easy to notice, in my opinion there is a difference in production of around 20-40% ... and the phenotype is the same, as visible in the picture~

The Weather
        • Maximum temperature: 30,9º
        • Minimum temperature: 22,4º
        • Thermic amplitude: 8,5º
        • Humidity with HPS: 37%
        • Humidity without HPS: 75%

~Now it's the Speed Devil #2 together with the more productive of the SADs~

~And to end this little update I leave you with a pair of pics of the 4 plants inside the closet. In the smaller foto you can see that the pots are up on other pots. I think that even if the closet was only 85cm tall this grow would have been possible anyway. It seems great to me because we are talking about a 400wHPS lamp. And the small and bushy structure of the plants is due to my intents of having the plants with this structure, as you can see in the first post of this thread, goal number 4~

And that's all for now, but there's still much left to post, so be cool because you still have some good 3 weeks or so of updates about the harvest, strain reports, grow conclusions, etc...

Sweet smokes!!!

|tommy_g|

Comment

.:|Speed Devil #2|:.

Hello mates!

Some pics of Speed Devil #2. It will be harvested soon

The harvest fotos of this plant will be posted soon

Thanks for all the visits! Now the diary is becoming a bit more beautiful

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Comment

Nice updates Tommy. Care to show us root mass after the harvest? I'm curious if those big pots are worth.

Cya

=K

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Comment

Of course I will mate!

Just... care to keep passing by and you'll see that and much more. I'll have to leave that for the end of this month, because I'll be a bit busy in the next week, but I'll post a few pics of the "soil cake" after I take it out of the 18 litre pot

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Comment

.:|Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto|:.

Hi again my friends!

Now some pictures of SAD Auto before harvest... and a few comments also...

~Two pictures of the same plant you can see in the top of the post. It's the SAD Auto with 15 litres of soil. Fat flowers full of resin. Hard as a rock~

~Now, in the first pic we have the same SAD Auto where we can see the short internodal space and in the second picture we have the other SAD Auto, which is with only 11 litres of soil. Less 25% of soil, less 25% of production, more or less, hehehe~

~Now a couple of macros. We can observe some milky trichomes and a couple of amber trichomes also~

~And to finish this for today here is an interesting foto, with 2 amber trichomes kissing a red trichome~

Now I'm going to take care of the harvest and stuff and in a week or so I'll be back with all the fotos and all the info, with final conclusions and strain reports. Stay tuned, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Comment

.:|1st Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto Harvest|:.

Hi again buddys!

Just a few pics of the SAD Auto which was with 15 litres of soil, right before being harvested...

This is a pic of the buds already drying for 4 days.
                  I forgot to make this foto in the harvest day and, when I realized I didn't, 4 days had already passed

Soon I'll post some pics of the SAD Auto with the 10 litres of soil right before harvest

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Comment

.:|2nd Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto Harvest|:.

Hell Oh!

I'm back with fotos of the SAD Auto which was with 10 litres of soil before being harvested...

...and much more soon, starting with the harvest of the Speed Devils (#1 and #2)

Keep it sweeter!

|tommy_g|

Comment

hows the smoke report?

i can already tell you i will be buying these (SAD auto) and crossing with dutchbreeds mini mango(nirvana mango(KC33 x afghani) X Lowryder mint)

should be very interesting to say the least, but i would love to hear how she smokes

mainly the flavor category. What would you say the yield was on the smaller of the 2 plants?

Do you think 2 liter soda bottles would be a good idea?

Comment

Hi Bonequicha! Thanks for your visit and welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Yep, I think you can get good results using SAD Auto. I personally prefer Cream Caramel Auto, but that's just a personal preference, specially in terms of taste and effect

Just in case you haven't yet seen my Cream Caramel Autos, here's a link > https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=196409&page=5

My SAD Auto strain report (with smoke report included) will come after plants are harvested, after they dry and cure... I will post it here.

But I already tasted some a while ago and in general I could say it's much like a non-auto SAD but with a softer smell and aroma, like if they had the same aroma but softer in the auto version. Also the effect is smoother, hehehe, it's the same kind of effect, like body stoned indica, but the auto is even more physical, good medicine for the body but with mild effects on the mind

You can have a look at my strain report for non-auto Sweet Afgani Delicious here > https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=195991

They share most of the genetics so most of what I mention in that report is true for the auto version. The plant on the smaller pot produced 31 grams (if I remember, I don't have my notebook here to check it), a bit more than an ounce.

But my smaller pot is a 11 litre pot, I don't think you should only use 2 litre pots, like you are asking about. But hey, I don't know if it is going to be an outdoor grow, indoor, potency of lighting, number of plants you are thinking about, etc, etc, so it is a bit vague, but 2 litre pots will not allow plants to produce not even half than they would produce with 7 litre or more.

Keep it sweet my friend, thanks again for passing by, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Comment

Fantástico!
                          Business as usual Mr.Tommy
                          Turn your problems into new solutions.

Here we go again (MIS, Kritical Kush,Motavation,Suicide Cheese, OG Pest, Blues and many others)
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274159

Adventure in Morocco
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182914

Wizards of Oz Testers MBS&Z99
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228036

Ganesh Deep Strawberry Diesel
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225420

A Life full of stupid shit is a well fertilized Life
                          Make your own mistakes and please don´t miss the lessons hidden within them

Comment

Great tip, ill be trying one of each, the cream carmels seem to be cheaper than the sad's anyhoo. Will be deffinatly trying to achieve the most couchlock indica i can get out of an auto. will be growing in a limited area which iz why i am forced to make femenized seed and grow in 2 litre bottles. will try to get the 3 liters . hope i can cook up something sweet

thanks reply tomtom

Comment

Thanks for the visit mates!

Good luck with them Bonequicha

|tommy_g|

Comment

So...

Next post, next page, next update

|tommy_g|

Comment

Working...
                                X