What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Sweet Seeds® Video Award [OPEN]

SweetApolo

29.jpg

118.png

Winner

250,00€ in cash
+
120 Sweet Seeds® Points
+
Special Trophy for the Best Video

119.png

2nd Prize

80 Sweet Seeds® Points

120.png

3rd Prize

50 Sweet Seeds® Points

How to Participate + Contest Rules

1. How to Participate:

- This contest is only for registered users who are already participating in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition;

1.2 - Publish a post with a video from the grow diary with plants from the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection in this precise thread, including a title for the video. The title must include the name of the featured strain(s);

1.3 - We will not accept videos of plants that are not featured in the Sweet Seeds® 2019 or 2020 catalog;

1.4 - A video is accepted as valid participation when published between the 12th of May and 23h59m (UTC time, London) of the 5th of June 2020;

1.5 - Commercial mods, as well as forum users who have any kind of contractual professional relationship with Sweet Seeds® or any other seed company, can't participate in this contest. Non-commercial mods can participate;

2. Contest Rules:

- Each contestant can participate with only 1 video. If you publish more than 1 video, we will only consider the first one as valid;

2.2 - The updated logo of Sweet Seeds® must be included in the video. If you do not have it, you can download it from the Sweet Seeds® official website.

2.3 - The videos have to be originals, authorship of the participant. Using videos from other person, when detected, originates the permanent elimination from the contest automatically and without previous warning. Besides that a report will be sent to the forum administration so that they can decide if any additional measure should be taken;

2.4 - The minimum duration of the video must be 1 minute;

2.5 - Sweet Seeds® reserves the right to use the winning videos in marketing campaigns, Sweet Seeds® websites, publications in the Sweet Seeds® fan page at Facebook/Twitter/Instagram (always rigorously respecting the anonymity of the author), Twitter, etc. Even though, the authors of the videos can keep using them to any other means as they keep their rights over the videos;

2.6 - The contest is ruled and administrated based on the most elemental fraternity and fair play principles. Any lack of respect, offence or attempt to discredit or defame the contest will leave the prevaricator out of the contest and at the mercy of administrative sanction.

3. Election of the Winners:

-Between the 5th and the 10th of June, the Sweet Seeds® jury (composed of a minimum of 4 members) will choose the winners through an internal vote. Each member of the jury will give 10 points to his/her favourite video, 7 points to the 2nd favourite, 5 points to the 3rd, 3 points to the 4th and 2 points to the 5th. The points will be added to obtain the winners and the results will be published between the 12th and the 15th of June 2020;

3.2 - Each judge attributes the points according to their subjective evaluation of the videos published in the thread of this contest. In the evaluation of the videos the jury will be based on basic criteria such as: image quality, beauty of the images, creativity, framing, focus, sharpness, originality, visual impact, etc.

4. Shipping the Prizes:

- Sweet Seeds® is responsible to send the prizes according to the "Competition Rules" of the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Dairy Competition. Please read them again.

5. Validation of Participation:

- All the users of this forum that submit a video to this contest automatically assume the full reading and full acceptance of this How to Participate + Contest Rules text and the "Competition Rules" of the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition .

20.png

[YOUTUBEIF]xjjg0YlQvAc[/YOUTUBEIF]
TITLE: Red Mandarine F1
By BjornIronSide

(Originariamente postato su Enjoint)
https://youtu.be/xjjg0YlQvAc

El Tigre

Nice video Bjorn! :tiphat:
Can you please explain me how i can put videos from youtube or other platforms here in the forum?

Nice video Bjorn! :tiphat:
Can you please explain me how i can put videos from youtube or other platforms here in the forum?
you rite( YOUTUBEIF)the youtube adres (/YOUTUBEIF) and you post. But not () but [and ] and not the full adres only wat after Https://youtube.(EHOD7O) only that leter betwin"[YOUTUBEIF][/YOUTUBEIF]":tiphat:

El Tigre

RED or GREEN, It’s going to be SWEET! Bloody Skunk Auto & Cream Mandarine auto

RED or GREEN, It’s going to be SWEET! Bloody Skunk Auto & Cream Mandarine auto

TITLE: RED or GREEN, It’s going to be SWEET! Bloody Skunk Auto & Cream Mandarine auto
By El Tigre

[youtubeif]Qu4H5RFfIrw[/youtubeif]

Last edited:
Man!!!!! I shold propbably not say that ...but ist just super cool and nice video ! JUST WAW !!! Realy nice and well done work ! I will be hard to beat that ! Great contest sweet contest is going on !

El Tigre

Man!!!!! I shold propbably not say that ...but ist just super cool and nice video ! JUST WAW !!! Realy nice and well done work ! I will be hard to beat that ! Great contest sweet contest is going on !

Thanks for the appreciation Bjorn! Due to the lockdown restrictions i had enough time for taking daily pictures and I thought that i cannot lost this probably unique occasion. So i put some effort for making a nice video. :tiphat: