What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Hot Cookies - Pix

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
So frosty ;)

Thanks for sharing. Now it's just a matter of time until they get fat and mature :tiphat:

Keep it up and...

Sweet smokes!

tommy

C

c64

@ bibi40, Crowmax, blueschato, repuk, Tommy G

Many thanks! :smoke:

@ repuk

I sent you a PM regarding the nutrient salts.
I treat the plants in the same way as with conventional lamp systems. What is immediately noticeable is the much better room climate due to the much lower heat generated by the LED lamps. The substrate (soil, coconut) dries out less quickly. I can't say more yet, it's my first run with this LED system. :)

Flowering, Day 39

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Ooh, looking great in here.
Bet it smells great as well.
Perfect pix too.
+Rep
Gonna be fun to see them ripen..
Which one of their (Sweet seeds) red lines did they use?

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Very nice, thanks for another update ;)

They are really great resin producers. I can imagine the aromas... :headbange

Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

axle2u

beautiful grow c64, -love it
you do a great job, im in for the show....lol

i got same seeds from same place,
but along with a selection of others, but only growing half of em this year,
next year i be doing these.....same seed

right now im doing a dark devil auto
red manderine (claims red trichs and red extracts)
pakistan valley (pck)....

next year its red hot cookies
and red poison, and purplediol strains, along with sunset sherbert, and some red leb clones im hoping for....

but ya, definitely into this thread....i have exact seed
lol...

way cool

-ax bot

C

c64

Flowering, Day 49

Flowering, Day 49

@ mack 10, ReikoX, Tommy G and axle2u

@ mack and TommyG

I read on the homepage, that exotic specimens with a red flower phenotype were selected for the cross. So red phenos from Tangie, as well as from the GSC?

The scent is really lovely. I really mean to smell tangerine and freshly squeezed fruit juice. The resin formation on the buds is amazing.

Unfortunately none of them turned their buds to red. Slight discoloration in some buds tip. But it doesn't matter, I'll be more lucky with the next RedHotCokkies seeds.

@ axle2u
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
I wish you best results with your grows. The red manderine and the red poison are very interesting.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

c64

I use a Canon EOS 600D (not full-frame format), here with the Canon 60mm macro lens (f / 2.8 Macro USM).

The Sharpness is always lost when uploading, somehow the images are rendered again, I don't know.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Amazing looking picture :)

I use a Canon EOS 600D (not full-frame format), here with the Canon 60mm macro lens (f / 2.8 Macro USM).

The Sharpness is always lost when uploading, somehow the images are rendered again, I don't know.

I think IC downgrades pixel density during the upload to save on server space.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've grew several really really good Sweet Seeds varietys!!! Kept a nice clone I found in the San Fernando Lemon Kush that was the best I kept several grows. I'm trying to get a few Dos sweet Doi clones it's a good one, IBK, Gorilla Girl, Black Jack there's some really good stuff I've grew. And it does good outdoors and I'm in a crazy humid region. But I've been interested to run what this Red Cookies strain does, good luck!!!

Varelse

Really nice plants and pics! I've enjoyed so much! =)

But I wonder how is possible that none of them turn purple if the descripcion says 60% and you grow a lot of seeds... I got two RHC finishing, and it doesn's seems to show any colour pheno.

axle2u

@ mack 10, ReikoX, Tommy G and axle2u

@ mack and TommyG

I read on the homepage, that exotic specimens with a red flower phenotype were selected for the cross. So red phenos from Tangie, as well as from the GSC?

The scent is really lovely. I really mean to smell tangerine and freshly squeezed fruit juice. The resin formation on the buds is amazing.

Unfortunately none of them turned their buds to red. Slight discoloration in some buds tip. But it doesn't matter, I'll be more lucky with the next RedHotCokkies seeds.

@ axle2u
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
I wish you best results with your grows. The red manderine and the red poison are very interesting.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

that is some shit-hot looking stuff you got there, friend...
bravo....be sure to include a smoke report....im drewlling
red flower or not-sweet looking buds there pal.....

so why your interest in red flower ? -curious
i have an an interest in it too, for various reasons...
i want to see if perhaps we are trying for the same things, perhaps ?

cheers mate,

-axle bot

C

c64

Flowering, Day 54

Flowering, Day 54

picture.php

:wave: @ Kalbhairav, wvkindbud38, bibi40, Varelse and axle2u

Many many thanks! :rasta:

Kalbhairav said:
I think IC downgrades pixel density during the upload to save on server space.

That would explain it.
Because I adhere to the other specifications of Icmag when uploading images. (1.024 Pixel, ~120 KB).

wvkindbud38 said:
I've grew several really really good Sweet Seeds varietys!!! Kept a nice clone I found in the San Fernando Lemon Kush that was the best I kept several grows. I'm trying to get a few Dos sweet Doi clones it's a good one, IBK, Gorilla Girl, Black Jack there's some really good stuff I've grew.

Yes, Sweet Seeds has a really nice range of plants. I will definitely try other varieties of Sweet. I kept an eye on some of them.

Varelse said:
...and you grow a lot of seeds...

So is nature.
I only had 7 seeds (= mother plants) from which I cut the 28 cuttings. I'm sure the next 7 pack of seeds will look more colorful.

axle2u said:
so why your interest in red flower ?

I like colored flowers, because the eye is happy too.
As well as purple / red buds, they also have a fruity and/or a berry smell.
Finding a red hot cookie with red buds and a high THC content is something special. But I also like green buds a lot!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Wow :bigeye:

c64 said:
That would explain it.
Because I adhere to the other specifications of Icmag when uploading images. (1.024 Pixel, ~120 KB).

Yeah, definitely.

That's the conclusion I reach after some testing and head scratching... a shame really, it throws sharpness and detail away, is it definitely being recompressed.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

:wave: @ Kalbhairav, wvkindbud38, bibi40, Varelse and axle2u

Many many thanks! :rasta:

That would explain it.

Yes, Sweet Seeds has a really nice range of plants. I will definitely try other varieties of Sweet. I kept an eye on some of them.

So is nature.
I only had 7 seeds (= mother plants) from which I cut the 28 cuttings. I'm sure the next 7 pack of seeds will look more colorful.

I like colored flowers, because the eye is happy too.
As well as purple / red buds, they also have a fruity and/or a berry smell.
Finding a red hot cookie with red buds and a high THC content is something special. But I also like green buds a lot!

It’s beautiful...

Latest posts

Latest posts