What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Fast Turnabout? - Green Poison FV & Killer Kush FV Grow

noknees

Here’s a few results on the KK :)

Just from the growing perspective I didn’t do the KK justice, it could of been so much better..

More on the KK later when it’s been in the jars a little while.

looks alright to me :D

what would you do differently if you grew her again?

how were the trichs % wise?

keen on smoke report for sure! nice job.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
looks alright to me :D

what would you do differently if you grew her again?

how were the trichs % wise?

keen on smoke report for sure! nice job.

Hey noknees :tiphat:

From a growing perspective both my KK grew with multiple stretchy side branches. If If were to grow her again I’d LST the plants only having the canopy tops in flower. The lowers didn’t develop at all and she could of used all her energy at the tips.

I also didn’t give her enough time towards the end to swell to full potential. Unfortunately I rushed because of space logistics. You can see in the above plant photo she could for sure been left longer.

KK is easy to grow; she isn’t finicky with feeding but the stretch and floppy side branches need consideration.

Definitely has potential though, the stone is potent enough.

Overall she didn’t yield enough for my small grow so probably won’t grow her again.

The GP on the other hand is a fun skunk hybrid that ticks a lot of boxes! I can see her being versatile and great for someone who wants an easy yet good plant for all their needs. Dutch/Spanish skunk types are still decent if you can find a good one. I wouldn’t mind trying the non ‘fast’ GP version since I think that could give great plants.