What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version®

SweetApolo

Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version®

These plants, with red flowers and ultrafast flowering, are a photoperiod-dependent, feminised version of one of the most famous varieties in the US “Super Strong” Cookies family – Tropicanna Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie).

It is the cross of an elite, selected Tropicanna Cookies clone, with a red flower phenotype, and our highly regarded, red flower, autoflowering strain Red Poison Auto® (SWS39).

The plants are very productive and resinous, with THC levels of up to 24% and extremely high terpene levels.
The buds have an excellent aroma and taste; they are very sweet, intense and dense, with tones of mango, earthy, wooden hints, and a subtle Skunk background.

Variety SWS85
Indica: 60% / Sativa: 40%
THC: 16-24% · CBD:0,1%
Indoor Yield: 450-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 400-650 g/plant
Indoor Blooming 6-7 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late August, earyl September
Red flower: approximately 80% of the specimens

5.png

Last edited:

SweetApolo

We're coming back!

Today for the purchase of any packet of Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version®, you get 15% off on the total value of your purchase.
Yes, you heard that well! 15% discount applied when you finish your order!

This means that the 15% discount also goes for the other products included in the same order along with your Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version®. What an offer, eh?

And not only that, we also have an extra gift for any purchase of our Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version®. These are the extra gifts that will surely help you make your mind:

EXTRA GIFTS

Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version® 3+1 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 15% off (as previously mentioned)

Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version® 5+2 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 3D Metallic Grinder+ 15% off (as previously mentioned)

source.gif

Conditions of the Offer
- Add to the shopping basket at least one Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version® packet of any format (3+1 or 5+2).
- Finish the order within the time span of the offer.*

Duration of the offer
From the 5rd of February at 15h00 until the 6th of February at 15h00 (GMT Time Zone +1 / Madrid local time)

Access the promotion: Special Launch Promotion Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version®

122.png

q3corn

Nice!!

Is there any chance of autoflower characteristics considering the red poison cross? Or is this definitely photoperiod?

Wondering if keeping a mother is possible

SweetApolo

Nice!!

Is there any chance of autoflower characteristics considering the red poison cross? Or is this definitely photoperiod?

Wondering if keeping a mother is possible

Hi buddy!

It's completely PHOTOPERIOD-DEPENDENT! :woohoo:

The only difference is that it has a faster flowering time than the rest.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any idea when these will be back in stock guys??. The wife wants me to run them she likes the colours on them checked the website but no joy cheers :tiphat::wave:

SweetApolo

Any idea when these will be back in stock guys??. The wife wants me to run them she likes the colours on them checked the website but no joy cheers :tiphat::wave:

Hi buddy!

Very soon it will be available again. But it's something I can't assure you 100%.

I'll try to let you know here when it becomes available again. :tiphat:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Highbuddy

Hi buddy!

Very soon it will be available again. But it's something I can't assure you 100%.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Hello, :tiphat: can you tell me approximately when its back in stock?
And when comes Red Hot Cookies?

Thanks

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi buddy!

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Nice one much appreciated :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Little tropicanna poison

View Image

View Image

Hi bodler.. Nice to see you back at it again not much colour in that one compared to the one which is advertised or maybes the original photo is a one off pheno:chin: either way its nice to see you back at it again im sure one of the sweet seeds team would be able to tell or maybes a mix up :thank you: for the share.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi bodler! Thanks for sharing ;)

Darksider, nice to see you around mate, thanks for the visit and comment.

Not all the seeds produce red-flowered plants. As stated in the first post of this thread:

"Red flower: approximately 80% of the specimens"

So, approximately 1 out of 5 seeds will produce a plant without red flowers, which was the case of bodler's plant, unfortunately.

This means that the Red Poison Auto® genes are not dominant, so it's as if he got a Tropicanna Cookies plant, which is probably also good in taste and effect.

If bodler got a packet of 4 or 7 seeds, surely the other seeds will produce red-flowered plants. It also seems like his plant from the photos struggled a bit with some inadequate environmental grow parameters in his garden.

Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi bodler! Thanks for sharing ;)

Darksider, nice to see you around mate, thanks for the visit and comment.

Not all the seeds produce red-flowered plants. As stated in the first post of this thread:

So, approximately 1 out of 5 seeds will produce a plant without red flowers, which was the case of bodler's plant, unfortunately.

This means that the Red Poison Auto® genes are not dominant, so it's as if he got a Tropicanna Cookies plant, which is probably also good in taste and effect.

If bodler got a packet of 4 or 7 seeds, surely the other seeds will produce red-flowered plants. It also seems like his plant from the photos struggled a bit with some inadequate environmental grow parameters in his garden.

Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

Nice one tommy nice to see you too yes i noticed the first post had been edited a while ago thanks for the info always appreciated :good: