What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Girl XL Auto®

SweetApolo

Gorilla Girl XL Auto®

A sixth-generation autoflowering strain. A tall, “Super Strong” marijuana strain produced by crossing two of most powerful varieties in the Cookies family: Gorilla Girl® x Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS74 x SWS76).

It has a potent, stimulating effect with very high THC levels of up to 25%. Individual plants can even surpass this threshold.

The buds have an intense, sweet and fruity aroma and taste, with tones of blue cypress and wood complemented by citric, earthy shades.

The plants’ buds are heavily loaded with resin, have long trichomes and very large flower calyxes. This strain is known for its exuberant resin production which completely coats the calyxes with aromatic trichomes.

Variety SWS82
Indica: 42,1% / Sativa: 57,5% / Ruderalis: 0,4%
THC: 18-25% · CBD:0,1%
Indoor Yield: 450-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-160 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from germination
Height 60-120 cm

SweetApolo

Back to work, and back with new launches... And promotions!

Today for the purchase of any packet of Gorilla Girl XL Auto®, you get 15% off on the total value of your purchase.
Yes, you heard that well! 15% discount applied when you finish your order!

This means that the 15% discount also goes for the other products included in the same order along with your Gorilla Girl XL Auto®. What an offer, eh?

And not only that, we also have an extra gift for any purchase of our Gorilla Girl XL Auto®. These are the extra gifts that will surely help you make your mind:

EXTRA GIFTS

Gorilla Girl XL Auto® 3+1 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 15% off (as previously mentioned)

Gorilla Girl XL Auto® 5+2 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 3D Metallic Grinder+ 15% off (as previously mentioned)

Gorilla Girl XL Auto® 25 o 100 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 3D Metallic Grinder+ 15% off (as previously mentioned)

source.gif

Conditions of the Offer
- Add to the shopping basket at least one Gorilla Girl XL Auto® packet of any format (3+1, 5+2, 25 or 100).
- Finish the order within the time span of the offer.

Duration of the offer
From the 3rd of February at 15h00 until the 4th of February at 15h00 (GMT Time Zone +1 / Madrid local time)

Access the promotion: Special Launch Promotion Gorilla Girl XL Auto®

122.png

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
That's a great autoflowering plant my friend.

Thanks and enjoy it :tiphat:

tommy

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hey bibi!

Nice one my friend.

I assume you've been smoking it in the last couple o months... How was it? Did you enjoy the taste and effect?

They sure look tasty and appealing ;)

Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

bibi40

@bibi40 Wow that s a crazy huge plant for its age, looks like you grew it perfectly!
Any idea about the yield ?
sure Titoon ,
was 178 g dry and trimmed buds

the whole grow is here :

@SweetApolo if the link disturb just tell me and i remove it .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts