Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 x Jack 47, 1 Psico and 2 x Ice Cool - Shooeys Continuing Sweet Seeds Adventures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks some quality bud, just not the highest yielding though as you say. Very jealous over here!

Comment

Update

Next out we have the lone Psicodelica, a beautiful stacked plant with super defined calyxes (all these strains looked good in that dept). More than a hint of purple towards the end, almost black to the naked eye. Sadly, despite my best efforts, I wasnt quite able to capture this using my crappy phone but you can see the buds have a tinge...and I mean the buds more than the leaves... based on the fruity pebbles smell I get from her I wouldnt be surprised if the "USA" clone was GDP (although I've never actually seen or smoked GDP, that just going on others descriptions..) what ever it was it smells great and I cant wait to try her

Pics

Stature - (oops, I nearly forgot the pics and already chopped the first cola off)

Close up

Arty Pose

until the next exciting episode,
      be lucky
      test grows and other stories

Comment

So, yesterday I had a little go on this Ice Cool bud... the generic name doesnt give much away but the lineage is described as NYC Diesel x Naffaroa Diesel. The results are a wonderfully sour diesel with notes of sour fruits (grapefruit and lime)... as I mentioned before not the biggest yielder with a harvest of 47g but an absolutely lovely smoke ...thats without any cure, although slow dried over a week...

I'd describe the high as a nice mellow hybrid high, erring slightly on the indica side with some nice headiness... more than likely I got a slightly indica leaning pheno, this one was looking pretty much done at 8 weeks although I did let her go the full 9.

In any event, I think running a full pack of these would surely reveal something very special indeed

Comment

yum yum yum, sounds and looks really nice! A strain not many seem to go for, but always has interested me. How is the J47 revegging going?

Comment

Heya DooB.. a little early to tell but I'll keep you posted

Comment

Testing out the Psicodelicia this morning... nice resin coverage, interesting purple hue (doesnt really come out in the pic) .. not much to report in the smell dept, she definitely could use a good cure...she gives off a nice coffee and wine gums funk when being ground...some nice kushy/coffee flavours coming through on the exhale when smoked... I think a couple of weeks in glass might bring that to the fore

A fairly decent yield on this one at 60g

Comment

Originally posted by JamieShoes View Post
                Testing out the Psicodelicia this morning... nice resin coverage, interesting purple hue (doesnt really come out in the pic) .. not much to report in the smell dept, she definitely could use a good cure...she gives off a nice coffee and wine gums funk when being ground...some nice kushy/coffee flavours coming through on the exhale when smoked... I think a couple of weeks in glass might bring that to the fore

A fairly decent yield on this one at 60g

View Image

She looks tasty! Great job

Comment

Originally posted by JamieShoes View Post
                  So, yesterday I had a little go on this Ice Cool bud... the generic name doesnt give much away but the lineage is described as NYC Diesel x Naffaroa Diesel. The results are a wonderfully sour diesel with notes of sour fruits (grapefruit and lime)... as I mentioned before not the biggest yielder with a harvest of 47g but an absolutely lovely smoke ...thats without any cure, although slow dried over a week...

I'd describe the high as a nice mellow hybrid high, erring slightly on the indica side with some nice headiness... more than likely I got a slightly indica leaning pheno, this one was looking pretty much done at 8 weeks although I did let her go the full 9.

In any event, I think running a full pack of these would surely reveal something very special indeed

View Image

just had another smoke on this, it just gets better (more sour)... I think I'd go as far as to say its my favourite of the 3... in fact I think if they changed the name to Sour Ice, it would sell out in 20 seconds flat (ok, so I'm probably high ).

Comment

*Taken from the "What you smoking UK Thread"

Here's me this afternoon...

Jack 47

This is the most interesting of the 3 phenos I had... the other 2 were a mix of Ak47 and JH genes but this last one has almost no AK... the strain is advertised at 7-8 weeks (I know right?) and the other 2 were actually done at 8/9 weeks, but this one, this one kept on trucking and finally gave it up at 11 weeks... she is very hazy/piney/incencey/sandlewoody little number with an open structure and incredible resin coverage (thanks AK ), very sticky and and all round joy to smoke... should be even better with some glass time...and with that, the last of my test driving on the new strains is done.. it's all about curing now

Comment

So you need that pheno to be the 8 weeks finisher yeh

Comment

Wow I missed a whole run?

I just got some green poison,killer kush and Jack47 all fv for after this run

Lol I'm in training for A little grow comp/fishing trip later in the year between a few friends in July So I figure il have a couple little samples to swap lol

Comment

The numbers are in and I'm happy to report things are back on track. The final harvest came in at 642g with the Psicodelicia and the Amnesia giving the best individual weights ... I still say the Ice Cool is the nicest smoke of the bunch

Hey BGB, you and your mates will enjoy that GP out on the lake..might not get a whole lot of fishing done tho

be lucky
                          j

Comment

Hope so mate!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X