Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 x Jack 47, 1 Psico and 2 x Ice Cool - Shooeys Continuing Sweet Seeds Adventures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yikes!!! just realised how far behind I am on updates for this thread... photo update coming tonight for sure then... at this time I'm at six weeks of 12/12...and the ladies are really starting to fill out...I'll try n describe the smells later when I'm up there but tbh I'm not the best at making the descriptions and some of them smell totally otherworldly
    test grows and other stories

Comment

So, here we are at 6 weeks of 12/12 with 2 to 3 weeks left on this run (we hope). At this stage I've had to tailor feeds for specific strains, something I hadnt had to up until very recently. The reason for this is the Psicodelicia has been getting too much N so she is just getting P and K until flush time. The J47s have 2 weeks to go so have started the 14 day flush cycle and the 2 Ice Cool are still getting fed 1.5ml A+B and 2ml of Gold C for another 6 or 7 days before they should be ready to start finishing too ...

Smells from the Ice Cool are straight Diesel with a tang..the J47s have a sickly sweet and yet hazey smell and the Psico is much harder to describe, very tangy/funky.. I'll have to get back to you with a better description of that one, once I've isolated her a bit.

Fingers crossed, we should be seeing the 2 x GP out at the end of the week (7 weeks) as well a Zamal x Hash plant that will be at 10 week and a Jack O'Nesia that will also be at 10.. that will leave just the six sweet sativas, 1 x JON and 1 x Amnesia to finish off for 2-3 weeks and they hopefully should fatten up nicely with the extra breathing room .

In the photos below we can see things are frosting up nicely. I think all 3 are showing great structure (the J47 pictured especially) with long stacked colas... in the next few weeks the pics should get a good bit better...

pics...

J47

Ice Cool

Psico

Comment

Everything is looking very happy, great job bro.

Comment

any updates mr shoes, must be 8 weeks in now and looking fat! Wondering what your ice cool is smelling like particularly, as i have some at a week old

Comment

8 weeks today there mr ontheball

J47's don't look as done as they might... photo update and words coming tonight

Comment

UPDATE

So, here we are with an update at 8 weeks of 12/12 and what is in all likelihood, the final week for most if not all of these ladies...

As such they're being fed nothing but water and they're starting to fade nicely. The Ice Cool is looking especially colourful although my pics dont do her justice at all... smell in the tent ranging from lemon to diesel fuel and spices.. the Jack47 picture (my fave of the three J47's) is particularly spicy ..one I'm really looking forward to, check out that awesome calyx definition... love that...lastly the Psicodelica is also worth a mention if nothing else than for the amazing resin coverage... smells awesome too although I cant nail the smell down just yet..

I'll try n get some better pics before and during harvest and will follow up with dried bud shots so still plenty to come ....Ok, so ...

Pics

Jack 47 (likely keeper and will get a re-veg)

Ice Cool 1 (this one stinks of diesel)

Ice Cool 2 (why not eh)

Psicodelicia (crappy HPS orange photo, will get a better one)

until the next exciting episode,
              be lucky

Comment

loving the buds mr Shoes, another one nicely polished off.

cup winning buds perhaps?

sigpic

Comment

Hi going brother!

How diesel is that Ice Cool? I have some of her beans and was wondering that myself. Anything you could compare it to...? Of course the real test only comes after everything's been dried and sampled.

Either way, great job man. You should feel very proud.

-DZ

Comment

Very kind of you to say so Bud...funnily enough I was just thinking to myself earlier just how diesel like it was...in fact it proper reminds me of the strawberry diesel from devils (the coffeeshop cut, not the seed representation - they're not the same)

Comment

Good stuff! And good to hear about the ice cool

You think you have a J47 keeper then? All my buddies liked mine and they were autos!

Comment

Could be DooB... I guess I'll find out soon enough, I just cut her down ...

So here's the first of the Jack47s (and also my favourite of them in terms of smell, resin and structure) she's come down at 8 weeks and 2 days of flowering...

Pics

Full Frontal Shot - Long, stacked, lime green colas

Cola Close Ups

Even Closer Ups - Beautiful swollen calyxes...

Ready To Be Hung Out To Dry - Check out those resins ...

be lucky

Comment

I cant believe that beauty only took 8 weeks and 2 days, looks like it could sneak into anyone's garden. You did a great job

She looks amazing, i look forward to a smoke report on that

BooD

Comment

Thanks man.. I think you'll like the Ice Cool pics too... she's a beauty, really shown her autumn colours

Comment

Time for another update... this time its the first of the Ice Cools... we shall call her Ice Cool 1 (lol)

This one taken at 8 weeks and 6 days after a good flush. Not what you'd call a high yielding pheno this one but looks to be fairly decent, and what there is does look to be quite special ...The smells at chop time are a range of sour and sharp citrus notes with a hint of diesel. Resin coverage is also pretty decent (see last pic)....toke notes to follow ...

Pics

Full Frontal

The Four Tops

Close Up

Arty Pose

...And Finally

one more pic to come...

Comment

just wanted to point out this awesome hollow stem quality...

be lucky

Comment

Working...
                                X