What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Kush F1 Fast Version®

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

9.png

Killer Kush F1 Fast Version®

Feminized and non-autoflowering version of one of the most famous strains from the West Coast of USA, developed around the year of 1994 in Sunset Beach, South California, the Ocean Grow Kush, better known as OG Kush. With an ultra fast flowering, our SWS52 (Killer Kush F1 Fast Version®) is
the resulting hybrid from the cross between a selected 3rd generation autoflowering genetic line leaning to the indica side and an elite clone of OG Kush. The result is a very potent plant with a very fast flowering. This strain produces large and aromatic buds, all covered by a thick layer of resin. The aroma is sweet, citric and acid with exotic tones reminiscent of aromas from the Chem Dawg – Diesel family.

10.jpg

Data Sheet

Variedad SWS52
Indica/Sativa: 80 – 20%
Indoor Yield: 400-600 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 350-600 gr/plant
Indoor Flowering: 7 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Early September

29.png

3rd Prize- Mejor Indica - VI Copa Cannábica Expogrow - Irún – 2017
2º Prize - Outdoor – III Biomenorcannabis - Menorca – 2017

Last edited:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hola!
We want to share some pictures of this variety that we have from other forums.
This one is from an outdoor in the south of Spain, by a grower called Tintinxiko.

We will sharing more pictures soon so stay tuned if you are a Kush lover!

Hope you like them.
Sweet smokes
jaypp

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

Hello fellas!
I have a few photos of this wonderful plant that I want to share with all of you, who know how to appreciate the good things!
She was very easy to grow, extremely fast. Stands out for not to be a devourer of fertilizer, rather the opposite, with little, you get a very good production. The very color of the leaves indicates so, being virtually the same intense green all year.
I advise to give her a good stimulator when the flowering starts and don’t saturate the substrate with strong fertilizers, it is a plant that has great flavor and is very easy to alter it giving a bad treatment ...
Crystal production is extreme! It’s powerful and the effect is totally medicinal, but without getting you dragged on the floor.
I love her and will not miss her in my garden.

Dense flavor, with a pretty sweet Kush accent that remains long time in the mouth and nose. She is very tasty and special.

I hope you enjoy the photos
Thanks for passing by and comment or asking anything!
Jaypp

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys, i have some more pictures that I want to leave in this thread.

The taste and smell are unmistakable Og Kush, but with the sweetness that always brings Sweet Seeds® in their varieties.

She is a pleasure to grow, develops a modest size so do not hesitate a second if you like Kush strains, she also works perfectly at indoor or outdoor. And is very fast!

Thanks for the visit!

Sweet smokes!!
Jaypp

9.jpg

10.jpg

bibi40

Hi !!!

I dont know if it's the good place , if not i can edit ...

But i want to share my experience with my 2019 Guerilla Killer kush grow ...

Plant them too late ( early may) ,

all for beans ,

in guerilla mode ( can't provide all care they need , a little deep hole between 20 and 27 liter of soill and organic nutz , )

they just start flowering now , strech is already finish ,

i think they can provide a good crop earlier this year ...
And my cream mandarine f1 is just the best i get ....

all the following are killer kush F1 Fv

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the bushy phéno :

picture.php

bibi40

and this one seems very cool too ...

picture.php

last yar they start flowering later ( august 15 ) but this year ...

a lot of them ( 3/4) start stretch end of july and go to flowers ...

a lot of early finisher , and buds are already frosty ... with my favorite pink grapefruit phéno ...

:tiphat:

bibi40

And this one ( my littlest ) ,

pics about 1st of september , wast cut the 3 of september :

picture.php

:tiphat:

SweetApolo

Quick harvest :p

Our fast version are the best. :biggrin:

Thank you very much for sharing photos of our Killer Kush F1 Fast Version ® :tiphat:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

maxeaux

Hi guys, I have a question. I have grown some KK F1 this year, everything went easy. Except one thing. I detected my two 1,5m plants from about 50m. Smelly stuff indeed :D
I liked how fast they were, bud structure, etc. but in the future I simply cannot grow them because of the odor. Can you guys please recommend me an other F1 that doesnt stink the half village off? How about the Jack 47 F1?

bibi40

Some Killer kush F1 Fast version in guerilla mode , late seedlings ( mid - june ) at 44 N Latitude :

fetch

fetch