What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first experience at all...My thumb is up for Sweet Seeds.

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Hi all fellas..I want to share with you my first growing experience,and just because i don't wanna make it fail,i decided for a stable strain and a reliable seed bank.So i choose Cream mandarine autoflowering..,although many friends advised me not to start with an auto.But anyway everything went well,and i'll never forgive this strain.Thank you guys of SS.:tiphat:
I grew my lady under 260w CFL's,definitive pot of 11L,organic feeds, made Fim at 24day of life,and SCROG her since at his death at his 105 day from seed,and 75 day of flowering.I had a lot of fun with this babe...
Now some shots for u guys.Hope you enjoy it.
From Italy fith Love:ying:

Laz

picture.php

picture.php

day 20
picture.php

...to be continued

Last edited:

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
day 24.After fim,and put on the web

picture.php

day 28
picture.php

Look at this bush at day 35...11dd after fim.Signless of strees.

picture.php

52 day
picture.php

buds
picture.php

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
after drying
picture.php

scratching on

picture.php

finish oil result.
picture.php

picture.php

and enjoy.....

picture.php

wish you guys,like my first love..

hi all....good vibes

murmann

those are some pretty girls.... nice job.

is that ph meter on first picture is working?? if so what brand is it.

peace

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Thx Murmann...
Yes it is.Soil ph meter,and is pointing 6,2....straight in the middle is 6.

Peace

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Lazarati!

All great, thanks for sharing. And welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Hi Lazarati!

All great, thanks for sharing. And welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thank you my friend.It was a pleasure,and I'll try for sure again,with some other Ss genetics.Love sharing our sweet babes :)

Peace

Laz

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey laz haze

Everything I have seen from sweet seeds has been quality a good sign of breeding.

My friend has some of there fast version strains on the go
Looking really good aswel

But my favourite is the S.A.D I very underestimated strain in my eyes

Thanks
GA

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Hey laz haze

Everything I have seen from sweet seeds has been quality a good sign of breeding.

My friend has some of there fast version strains on the go
Looking really good aswel

But my favourite is the S.A.D I very underestimated strain in my eyes

Thanks
GA

Hi Gard,nice to know u.
Yeah I confirm.This guys breed with passion.its just enough to see their strains how beatutiful and vigorous are.big up...happy for the choose that I make.I had a lot of fun,and preparing the next run. I choose psicodelicia,bj,and sweet tai...but I must admit I was undecided between BJ and SAD...I feel a little repentant,now that i've read you.lol ......next time I' ll try for sure..

You are welcome,and thank you for your appreciations. :tiphat:

Peace

Laz

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey laz haze,

I still wish I had the SAD about its one of those strains that sticks in your mind

you should give it a run sometime you will not be disappointed

thanks
GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey laz,,,,
great work mate and I am a sweet seeds lover,,,,,
green poison last run,,creme caramel presently,,,no germination/sprouting probs,,,,beans as fresh and virile as hell,,
nice one laz.....ss2

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Thanks for passing here buddy..
I'm new in this hobby and I grew only one.But there are so many wonderful genetics in Ss catalogue,that if i could,I would grew up all the strains together...Nice one even yours. cream caramel has made the story,and Green Poison a very nice buzz I heard...big up and thanks.

Laz

harry74

Veteran
Hi all fellas..I want to share with you my first growing experience,and just because i don't wanna make it fail,i decided for a stable strain and a reliable seed bank.So i choose Cream mandarine autoflowering..,although many friends advised me not to start with an auto.But anyway everything went well,and i'll never forgive this strain.Thank you guys of SS.:tiphat:
I grew my lady under 260w CFL's,definitive pot of 11L,organic feeds, made Fim at 24day of life,and SCROG her since at his death at his 115 day from seed,and 75 day of flowering.I had a lot of fun with this babe...
Now some shots for u guys.Hope you enjoy it.
From Italy fith Love:ying:

Laz

View Image

View Image

day 20
View Image

...to be continued

115 days from seed 75 days flowering, that is 40 growing.

¿Can an auto grow nearly 6 week without flowering?

Acording to Sweet Seeds is just 9 weeks from germination to harvest:

http://sweetseeds.es/official/es/cream-mandarine/
115 days is nearly X2.

I tought that Autos just grow 3-4 weeks before start flowering.

Enjoy your crop.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for passing here buddy..
I'm new in this hobby and I grew only one.But there are so many wonderful genetics in Ss catalogue,that if i could,I would grew up all the strains together...Nice one even yours. cream caramel has made the story,and Green Poison a very nice buzz I heard...big up and thanks.

Laz
hey lazarati,,,,
for me,,green poison was very similar to how I remember sol sweetooth 1 and 2 back in early 2000s,,,s2

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
115 days from seed 75 days flowering, that is 40 growing.

¿Can an auto grow nearly 6 week without flowering?

Acording to Sweet Seeds is just 9 weeks from germination to harvest:

http://sweetseeds.es/official/es/cream-mandarine/
115 days is nearly X2.

I tought that Autos just grow 3-4 weeks before start flowering.

Enjoy your crop.

Hey Harry,happy to have you here master. :tiphat:
Opsss...i feel so dumb right now. :bashhead: There's a mistake of calculations(probably stoned) made by me 2 months ago when i upload this pics in my album.I just copy that pics with the data here, and i didnn't realize this until today..lol Thank you for correcting me my friend.
anyway i read my 3d and this are the grow database..You can control by your self.

Germination 01/03
Fimming at day 24
(i think fim stimulate my plant to extend vegetation.)
Start flow- 02/04 (31 day of veg.10 days more than a normal AF.I deduct this because i had 2 others af in my grow,but not fimmed.the start flow 10 days before)
Harvest 14/06 ( 105 days of life)...

i think she needs a week more,but my jar was empty.lol
Anyway I'm very curios to know if fim and scrog helps to extend veg in AF.Because a plant fimmed will work with hormones to heal its self, and she waits for usin hormones for flowering i think. my 2cent.

hi Harry :ying:

Peace

harry74

Veteran
Bon giorno comendatore:tiphat:

No much experience with autos really, just 1 grow and they started flowering in week 3.

I was just a bit surprised Reading 40 days....

Ciao Bambino

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Bon giorno comendatore:tiphat:

No much experience with autos really, just 1 grow and they started flowering in week 3.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49503&pictureid=1267145&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49503&pictureid=1267144&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

I was just a bit surprised Reading 40 days....

Ciao Bambino

Oh pretty buds there...good work as usual Harry..

Haha..nice italian." Bon giorno comendatore" is so funny.reminds my Fantozzi...an Italian comic :D.....but "ciao bambino" means hi kid... But we have only 5y difference :p.Sorry for this little Ot guys....anyway soon I'll share another run in this subforum.Hope to see u again around here man :tiphat:

Laz