What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel & Green Poison - F1 Fast Versions

Hello everyone I just wanted to share my experience with these two strains. I have grown the CC before but that was from clone, a clone that was better then what I got this time I believe. Anyway.... One reason I got these beens was because I was so happy with the potency in my last CC and wanted to see if they really were as fast flowering as you say. I start with the positive from this grow, its that I found 1 plant from the Green Poison seeds that was ready in 6 weeks actually, as claimed, the other 2 ones (grew only 3) needed more like 8 weeks. The 6-weeker had the best bag appeal with really tight (more indica looking nugs) but what I was also happy with, except for the long flowering time with the other ones it that one of them yielded 155 grams of dry buds, thats with 12/12 from the start and without the popcorn nugs that I left on the plant. The top cola was almost 200g wet ;) Didn't really find any keeper with the CC plants though and they needed more like 9 weeks to finish up. Smoke was fine though, never had anything that wasn't good from Sweet seeds and I will grow them again.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi repoman!!

Thanks for the visit and for sharing your experience with F1 Fast Version seeds :tiphat:

So, did you kept a clone of the good and fast Green Poison?

I'm glad you had an overall experience with them. Regarding the "not as fast as expect" issue I'm sorry to know about that but there are 2 things I'd like to mention:

1. When grown in 12/12 since germination the flowering time should only start to be counted when flowering actually begins, as the plants need to get a decent structure before they start throwing pistils and forming flowers. I'm not sure if you took this into account or if the weeks you mention are from germination till harvest.

2. They are faster in comparison to their "normal" versions. To get a good idea about if they really are faster the grower would need to grow both the "normal" version and the F1 Fast Version. I did it myself and I saw a few growers in other forums doing this and the conclusions in 90% of the cases are that the F1 Fast Version are between 1 and 2 weeks faster.

Thanks again for your feedback and enjoy your sweet harvest :biggrin:

Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi repoman!!

Thanks for the visit and for sharing your experience with F1 Fast Version seeds :tiphat:

So, did you kept a clone of the good and fast Green Poison?

I'm glad you had an overall experience with them. Regarding the "not as fast as expect" issue I'm sorry to know about that but there are 2 things I'd like to mention:

1. When grown in 12/12 since germination the flowering time should only start to be counted when flowering actually begins, as the plants need to get a decent structure before they start throwing pistils and forming flowers. I'm not sure if you took this into account or if the weeks you mention are from germination till harvest.

2. They are faster in comparison to their "normal" versions. To get a good idea about if they really are faster the grower would need to grow both the "normal" version and the F1 Fast Version. I did it myself and I saw a few growers in other forums doing this and the conclusions in 90% of the cases are that the F1 Fast Version are between 1 and 2 weeks faster.

Thanks again for your feedback and enjoy your sweet harvest :biggrin:

Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy

Hey Tommy, I tried to PM with some outdoor questions but maybe my post count is not enough. Anyway Yeah I kept my 2 GP favorites and I will run them again next month. And no i didnt go 12/12 from seed, I let the motherplants veg for at least 30 days before I took clones that I go 12/12 on after getting a nice root system. Hope I dont break any rules if I ask here if you have any links to outdoor grows on the canary islands? Your autos must be able to grow there all year round right?!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers repoman!

No need to use the PM mate, we prefer the info here in public, available to everyone.

Forum does not allow us to share links to other forums through posts or the PM system. And I would have a lot of outdoor grows to share but I don't have them listed by place so it would be a bit difficult for me to find grows in the Canary Islands.. hehe, but I could try.

Anyway, maybe answering your question helps...

Your autos must be able to grow there all year round right?!

Yes, they can be grown there all year round but they will only show their full potential if grown in summertime. In the winter you'd be able to grow them and get results which are much better when compared with growing autos in the winter in continental Europe, but the full potential you get it when you have most number of hours of sunlight.

It's not a tropical place like Jamaica (for example) where you'd get the same weather all year round.

Kind regards and sweet smokes!

tommy

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
hey tommy i just recently found sweet seeds so i ordered some for my outdoor growing..i have never grew any of the sweet seeds before so im really hoping the green posion and cream carmel Fv are done and ready to harvest by 10-15th of sept..i am at 38 lat south east usa and i jsut wanted to know if they are really good mold resistance on them? if they do come in as stated early sept then i wont have a issue with mold bc i have sup trpical climate and its pretty good growing here till around 15th of oct then it starts to get wet..just wanting to know about outdoor grows on these with any links here on this fourm.thanks man hopefully they turn out as good as i have seen reports on then i will be growing nothing but sweet seeds fast v strains from here on out

Latest posts

Latest posts