What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cream caramel [sweet seeds] and 944s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya ,,will be running 9 cream caramel [pics after the weekend] fem beans,,
all germinated/sprouted and nice one! sweet seeds for stamping the backs of the packs with the date,,,
thanks for tommy and sweet seeds for the beans,,
i be concentrating on these mainly in this thread,, my second summer run,,
other strains are gsc x sssdh [lucky 20 beans from a tester selfed after I let her go for quite a while] and some cindy99 bx and a 1 each of stardawg [ilumminati cut],dog jones, and blue meanie,i moved these from room 1 to free up some space,,s2:tiphat:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your sweet diary. It will be interesting for sure and i'll keep passing by!
Sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hey mate!

Very nice to know. Your previous diary was a joy to watch so I'll have to grab a chair and watch this one also. Bring it on my friend ;)

all the best and Sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey mate!

Very nice to know. Your previous diary was a joy to watch so I'll have to grab a chair and watch this one also. Bring it on my friend ;)

all the best and Sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy
hiya tommy
thanks for the kind words,,it seems more and more people seem to be running sweets strains,,be posting some pics tomorrow night,,
my crème caramel didn't even last 2 weeks in small pots lol were transplanted earlier today,,vigerous as hell,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your sweet diary. It will be interesting for sure and i'll keep passing by!
Sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp

Thanks jay ppm,your support is always appreciated,,
Keep safe and well,,s2

Painfull

Your love the CC. This strain is easy to bend and bush. The taste, smell and potency are all excellent. Everybody loved it.
Good luck,
Pain:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
S2 aka the strain man

You have a lot of flavours to look forward to this year
My friend !

Thanks
GA

thanks for the kind words ga,,I had a look in my crystal ball and it told me that some lovely strains are coming your way in 2014:biggrin: ,,,s2

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey 944s2!

How's it going mate? Hope they are growing well.

Keep it sweet my friend, regards,

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey 944s2!

How's it going mate? Hope they are growing well.

Keep it sweet my friend, regards,

tommy

wow,,thats spooky,,i just sit down to post first pics of my crème caramels and there you are tommy! lol:tiphat: s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics of my "crème caramels" just one week into big pots and thriving,,,,loving the all mix,,,mineral water only presently,,smelling very sweet at the moment,,,vegging under a 600w dual spectrum sumaster bulb will add anoter lamp at the weekend,,a week or so before I flip,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
forget to mention that last pic is of my 3 clones of stawdawg [iiluminatti cut],,blue meanie,,,and dog jones plus a few girlscout cookies x super silver sour diesel haze [fems from a tester] and some cheese-dog and one c99 bx,,,cheers s2:tiphat:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi brota!
Thanks for the update, they looks
very nice my friend. Keep us updated.

Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey s2,

I don't know how you keep track with all these strains but well done !

I got some blue meanie and stardawg cuts from a friend recently starting to get roots the last few days.

Are you starting a thread on the Girl Scout cookie x ssh that's something I'd be very interesting in

Thanks
GA

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

They seem to be doing good. Keep it up and thanks for the update ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2,

I don't know how you keep track with all these strains but well done !

I got some blue meanie and stardawg cuts from a friend recently starting to get roots the last few days.

Are you starting a thread on the Girl Scout cookie x ssh that's something I'd be very interesting in

Thanks
GA
hiya ga,,,,,meanie
looks a beast in veg as does the stardawg,,,,I did a test run a while back for connoisseur,,which is on record I think,,my awful computer skills prevents me sending a link but i post lots of pics once they get going,,,
lots of strains=lots of different coloured tape and never use red and brown as just looks red under the lamp lol,,mixed up the odd cheezedog with strawberrys and cream in my other run cos of that,,
cheers ss2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
week into bloom pus blue meanie and stardawg[illuminati cut]

week into bloom pus blue meanie and stardawg[illuminati cut]

hiya pcs of my cream caramels and gscxsssd,,plus my dog jones,,blue meanie,,and stardawg [I/cut],,all happy and healthy,,thriving in the mid 80s degs,,,,just bio grow at the moment,,fist 2 pics are of my cc,,next 2 pics of gscxsssdh and the last set of pics are the clones,,just to show what beasts they are imho,,lol,,cheers s2,,
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54818&pictureid=1289414 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54818&pictureid=1289415 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54818&pictureid=1289414 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54818&pictureid=1289415 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54818&pictureid=1289412 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54818&pictureid=1289412

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Glad to see you're getting the jungle you usually get, hehehe, it means that if everything keeps going well you'll end up with an amazing harvest. Keep it up!

Keep it sweet :D

tommy