What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F1 Fast Version®, article Weedworld.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Link to the diary:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=271366

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi frankenstein2! thanks for the kind words ;)
All these F1FV are available since the last year in our online shop and all the grows. This month, we will put up for sale more of this strain. Now, we only have Green Poison, Sweet Cheese, Cream Caramel, Sweet Special. And as a novelty, Jack 47 and Black Jack.

If you want to check it out our new strains for this 2014, please click on this link:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=277581

In the next days we will share the new catalogue so, stay tuned!

Sweet smokes and thanks for the visit!
jaypp

Last edited by a moderator:

Suggasean

Hey jaypp! I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but I was just wondering about how the f1 varieties respond to being topped? Mainly the f1green posioun, the sweet cheese f1, and the SAD f1? I am planning an out door grow and need to keep the ladies as bushy as possible. I apologize if this wasn't the right place to ask. Thank you for all your help!! If anyone else has any experience with the f1 varieties outdoors it is much appropriated.

I would like to know how long I can keep a mother plant with the ruderalis inbred in them? Have you tried keeping them for a year or more? I'm running some "f1 fast" now and hoping for the same quality as your normal ones.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys!
F1 Fv are like feminized plants. You can topping her, make Lst or whatever you want.
I actually keep a Green Poison as a mother from the last year (one year, exactly), and she never gave me any problems. I have this plant with Lst, and she is one of the best cutting producers, faster than any other of my grow room making roots.
i highly recommend this strain ;)
Thanks for passing by, sweet smokes!
jaypp

choosseCZ

Hi guys!
F1 Fv are like feminized plants. You can topping her, make Lst or whatever you want.
I actually keep a Green Poison as a mother from the last year (one year, exactly), and she never gave me any problems. I have this plant with Lst, and she is one of the best cutting producers, faster than any other of my grow room making roots.
i highly recommend this strain ;)
Thanks for passing by, sweet smokes!
jaypp

is nice to hear this information :) i am preparing to do mother of GP F1 its fast model which is 1-2 week before other models

So have you tried running these outside? When do you put them out and when are they finished? I have just started a few of them inside. I read on your page it says the green poison for example can produce up to 700g per plant outside. You have any pics of that and how long was that cycle for?

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi repoman!

We (me and Jaypp) have not tried Green Poison F1 FV outdoor yet... But we have seen some spanish growers doing it and with good results. Some even shared the experience in other forums where Sweet Seeds has a subforum. Outdoor production for this strain is up to 700gr per plant under perfect conditions and vegging for 2 or 3 months.

To try and get as much production as possible you should germinate the seeds in March/April in small pots and then before June you should transplant them into soil with no pot, directly in the soil. But it should be a good quality soil mix, so it's better to dig a hole in the soil and fill it with at least 100 litres of good soil.

Then is you live in a place with a good sunny weather, lots of hours of sun and the plants are watered everytime they need with good water with the right pH and proper feeding you can expect a very good production and some plants can produce as much as stated in the catalog. You should also expect to be lucky when it comes to bugs and plagues.

Green Poison F1 FV is expected to be harvested in late August or first half of September in countries like Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, the United Kingdom, etc. In other countries it all depends if the summer ends by the same timing as it ends in south Europe.

Hope this helps. Thanks for the visit :peppermintstick:

Sweet smokes!!

tommy