What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

green poison and 944s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya...
my green poison,,,about a week away from cut-down getting organic ugly now with just ph correct water for the last couple of weeks so all are yellowing off very nicely and swelling like bastards lol,, plenty of airflow,,constant temps and a little ozone genny for 24 hours every three days or after a watering,,so keeping mold at bay presently,,big healthy girls,,yields gonna be interesting,,
more pics just before cut-down,,tonights pics are at week 9,,,,s2

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

All looking good to me ;)

Seems like you're going to get a good yield, thanks for the comments and keep us updated!

tommy

W

willyweed

looking great 944s2, i used to use the ozone genny's on constant from week 6 ,but stopped using them because they messed up my chest,perhaps your way may be better for me ,will give it a try next time ,all the best.ww

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great 944s2, i used to use the ozone genny's on constant from week 6 ,but stopped using them because the messed up my chest,perhaps your way may be better for me ,will give it a try next time ,all the best.ww

hiya,willy,,,i use one of those small japanese ozone gennys,,that push out enough to deal with odour,,airborne nastys,etc but dont push out enough to be detrimental to the plants although i would never run it 24/7,,,every third day or after watering for 24 hours,,,
if i feel i have to need it more frequently then i run it just outside the room,,so being pulled in through the bottom of the door just extra careful in case it messes with odours,,tastes through over use of ozone,,,best of luck willy,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more pics just before cutdown on sunday,,quite uniform,,covered in crystals,,stinks,quite skunky and fruity main odours at the moment,,s2

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Some chunky sweet looking flowers.

Very appealing. I know this strain very well (have a full jar here with me, hehe) so I know all about the aromas you have around right now, specially when you rub your fingers in some flowers :D

Delicious, keep it up and a sweet harvest!! :peppermintstick:

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks tommy and herb,,,
I cut at the weekend,,two trimmers having to do it in 2 shifts lol,,,plants were huge,,having to run an ozone genny at the top of the stairs [old Victorian house] to stop the stench from flooding the whole house:biggrin:,,,trimmers worked from 11am to 9pm on sunday and finished the last nine plants on Monday,,starting at 9am and finishing at 5pm,,,,smell so intense that trimmers were moaning like fuck,,,,,pics of finished fruit at the weekend,,,
one of my trimmers called yesterday telling me that they smoked some of the "green poison" popcorn and had a full blown whitey..been smoking for years,s2:tiphat:

Last edited:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

Thanks for the good news. It's nice to know that harvest procedures are going fine, hehehe. I'm glad you are enjoying their intense aromas :D

I'll keep passing by to check the pics mate, all the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics of my "green poison",finished and jarred for a while,,
,a lovely smoke,,very fruity and sweet,,great yielder,,will run with her again,,
not forgetting her potency,reminded me of swt1 or 2,,me and my peeps loved it,,,,s2:tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
pics of my "green poison",finished and jarred for a while,,
,a lovely smoke,,very fruity and sweet,,great yielder,,will run with her again,,
not forgetting her potency,reminded me of swt1 or 2,,me and my peeps loved it,,,,s2:tiphat:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54155&pictureid=1263481&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54155&pictureid=1263482&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Those green poison buds look lovely

I grew S.A.D a few years back was top smoke
all the seeds staying uniformed Indicas with black dom smell and taste

Give me a shout if your ever stuck for a trimmer !

Thanks
GA

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers bro!

Thanks for passing by and sharing the kind (but very real) comments ;)

Hope you keep enjoying this great strain. You did not save any cuttings, right?

Kind regards,

tommy

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey tommy

No unfortunately I didn't save any cuttings
A real shame as the S.A.D is one of those strains I really enjoyed growing and smoking and have thought about growing again many times

A real kick in the head stone,
I think It was when you first released it so this is going back a few years.

Thanks
GA

Hey sorry for hijacking 944s2 :) But I also have som fast green poisons. My question is if the will pack on any more weight after 6.5 week?

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey S2 very nice grow! I have always wondered about sweet seeds varietys because there prices are very reasonable and I have been seeing tons more people running there gear I might have to grab some.

afgan11

I bought these seeds from Spain and brought to Finland.
I love the Green Poison aroma, when I open the jar. Its like heaven, sweet and fruity. Not paranoia smoke, very good smoke after work / school day off.
Really easy to grow, good yield and potency smoke! My G-Poisons flowering time was about 65-75days under 1200w HPS & LED.
Will grow Sweets Seeds and Green Poison again!

Latest posts

Latest posts