What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massive Cream Caramel pheno

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Hi there, I wish to let you know this impressive and supermassive Cream Caramel pheno. She's started in a group of 4 sisters like the more powerless.... Immediately seemed like sativa's style: small central stem, short lateral branches, big upper cola with distinct flowers, many trichomes over every bud.
She reached about 1.50m.

Pheraps the most impressive yield that I have ever saw!!!!
What about?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She smells like sweet & sour red fruits, fully covered of crystals, by the low temperatures some bud is becoming purple...

Last edited:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
wow !!! really amazing. Your plant is looking very, very, very good, mate.
Beautiful flowers and a good production. I can't imagine a SOG with this...
Thanks for sharing ;)
Cheers!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi MicroSpy ;)

Very nice my friend, thanks for sharing. Yes, that's an interesting pheno you've got there, plant stretched a bit but when they produce like that stretching ends up being a good thing, hehehe...

Would be amazing if you had kept a cut :D Keep us updated and lets us know what you think when you have it dried and cured :peppermintstick:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
wow !!! really amazing. Your plant is looking very, very, very good, mate.
Beautiful flowers and a good production. I can't imagine a SOG with this...
Thanks for sharing
Cheers!

Thank you mate, this one was a unintentional primitive supercrop during LST operations... :) I thought can be a response about stress...
:chin:
Cheers!!!

Nice work! This one interests me.

R.Fortune

Thanks Bob!!
:thank you:

Hi MicroSpy

Very nice my friend, thanks for sharing. Yes, that's an interesting pheno you've got there, plant stretched a bit but when they produce like that stretching ends up being a good thing, hehehe...

Would be amazing if you had kept a cut Keep us updated and lets us know what you think when you have it dried and cured

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi Tommy, i've got 4 streched phenos, obiouvsly this was very impressive by the large central cola :D
I think Cream Caramel is ''FlagShip'' of Sweet Seeds in both categories i've grown, AF or Fem. imho.

Thanks for all!!!
:thank you:

Last edited:

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Hi guys, here's my harvest.
75g total dried.

picture.php

Musky smell, not really the original & tipical scent of Cream Caramel (raspberry like) that i got anyway in other pheno in the same growbox.
Do you like?? :D :D

:wave:

Last edited:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
hi microspy, thanks for that nice pic... the harvest is amazing!!

well done, top job mate ;)

cheers!

K

komodod

nice pics.. what was the weight without that big stalk through the middle?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
CC was very popular here with the locals for outdoor, clearly works well outside as there is zero strain/breeder BS with the Orange farmers...

This year Ice Cool seems to be the lady of choice, 3/3 local crops I have seen included IceCool, no CC, so far.

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
hi microspy, thanks for that nice pic... the harvest is amazing!!

well done, top job mate ;)

cheers!

You're welcome, it's a pleasure!
:)

nice pics.. what was the weight without that big stalk through the middle?

The weight I've wrote is effective, without big stalk.
I think it might go down a bit more in the next weeks.
:tiphat:

CC was very popular here with the locals for outdoor, clearly works well outside as there is zero strain/breeder BS with the Orange farmers...

This year Ice Cool seems to be the lady of choice, 3/3 local crops I have seen included IceCool, no CC, so far.

In my opinion CC is the flagship of Sweet Seeds, in both categories.
Is always amazing.
:wave:

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Hi guys, today I'd like to show you a sweetie from the frozen.....:D

From fresh trim, here's my ''Caramel Gumby Hash'', terrible smell of raspberry in evolution!!!

picture.php

:canabis:

Speula

Veteran
Really nice Pheno you've found there..
Looks good !
I've got a high yielding Indica Pheno which i dont wanna miss anymore..

Latest posts

Latest posts