What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream mandarine & Green Poison auto testgrow!

wiklund

ph

ph

Hi!

I dont belive it is heat stress that couses the light green droopy leaves.
When i checked the ph in the growtank yesterday it had dropped to
about 5,6? I am used to ph slowly going up efter the water changes, but it i going down in my growtank?

Peace!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi wiklund!

Yes, your pH should be of 6 or a bit higher.

Maybe the nuts you are using are causing the pH drop down. Are you using a pH up powder formula or liquid formula?

Anyway I don't think the low pH could cause the droopy leaves.

Hope they recover fast or even if they don't recover I hope that it doesn't have a bad influence in their flowering and production.

Kind regards,

tommy

drLSP

I'm allways set up topping. In few day's plant will start to grow again.

Waiting for more photos :)

wiklund

Ph

Ph

Hi!

My water from the well is about 7,2Ph. When i mix water and fertilizer i need to lower the ph with ph down liquid. I drop it down to 6,2. But then a few days later it has dropped to 5,7? If the ph should go anywere, it should go up?

New pictures on friday.

Peace!

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes wiklund, it usually goes up, that's a bit strange...

Which fertilizer are you using?

Cheers!

tommy

wiklund

Hi!

I am using greenhouse seeds powder feeding. My wife got tired of me mixing 12 differnt kind of bottles every other day. So now i am trying this easy powder.

Peace!

wiklund

Ph

Ph

Hi!

The Ph is now upped to 6,1. I filled the tank with not ph-regulated fertilizer/water mix. Waited a few hours and then checked the ph, 6,1.
Took some pictures to. As usual with my shaky 5mp phone camera. I will try to use a real camera the next time.

Attachments

• DSC00094.jpg
    DSC00094.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00095.jpg
    DSC00095.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00096.jpg
    DSC00096.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00097.jpg
    DSC00097.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00098.jpg
    DSC00098.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 31

wiklund

Lollypop

Lollypop

My intetsion was to lollypop the monsters. When the plants showed hairs i cut of 1/2 of the branches. Two weeks later i cut of 2/3 of the branches. But check them out! They are branching like hell :biggrin:
So there will be no lollypops this time.

Peace!

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi again my friend :tiphat:

I think they are doing well, lets wait and see how they keep developing, but seems like they can do a good flowering with no major problems.

Keep us updated, sweet smokes!! :wave:

tommy

wiklund

Coooold

Coooold

It is an interesting situation. The first snow has come. It is about -5C at night and the air temperature in the growing space is about 5C. But the water in the tank is 18C. One of the cream mandarine plants is way later then the other plants. I belive it is about 20days left for most of them. If these plants dosent turn purple in this temperatur i will be suprised :biggrin:
Picture update will come this weekend.

Peace!

wiklund

new pics

Attachments

• DSC00106.jpg
    DSC00106.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00107.jpg
    DSC00107.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00108.jpg
    DSC00108.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 30

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi wiklund!

Looking good, I think. The pics don't allow to see if they are producing well but seems like you're getting flowers with a nice caliber there ;)

Keep it up my friend, sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

wiklund

the flush

the flush

Hi!

Everyone is bulking up nice, everyone but one. This one looks like it have been in flower for about 2weeks. It is noot going to be finnish when the other one is. They are now 58 days old.
I will start the flush this sunday, day 59, and start the cut down next sunday, day 66.

Peace!

wiklund

The flush have started, and the plants is "dying" rapidly. I have big problems with PH since i started to flush. I get the tap water ph leveled to about 6,0. But it is going up to about 7 in just two days. So i need to check the ph every day. Next sunday i will start the harvest. Will update pictures then.

Peace

wiklund

The plants are in the dryer. Out of 6 plant i got 2 really nice phenos, one of each strains. One cream mandarin looked nothing like an auto. Plenty of buds and almost no leafs. It also turned dark purple. One of the green poisons was outstanding, almost no leafs and nice iced orange buds. These two are looking great. The other four was really leafy but with plenty of cristals. I will post pictures of the buds on friday. I belive it will be around 100g totall.

Peace!

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi wiklund!

Thanks for the update my friend ;)

Any pictures?

Keep us informed, hope you also enjoy their smoke. Sweet smokes :elf:

tommy