What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who has grown these Sweet strains?

These look interesting to me, but have not seen much info on grow and smoke reports. Anyone got any feedback?

• Sweet Cheese
  • Botafumeiros
  • Black Jack
  • Wild Rose
  • Ice Cool

I have grown Green Poison and I really like it for my last smoke of the day, but looking for more sativa than indica.

Thanks!

D

davie blah

i've not tried any from your list but i grew psicodelicia which is sativa leaning and very tasty(fruity, vanilla) if it has to be a sweet seed's variety that would be your best shout imo

Thanks, I had that on my list for future purchase, wanted to know if the other strains listed were worth the time and effort to grow since I do not see much about them.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
There certainly are worth the time and effort, it's all about personal preferences... Ice Cool looks nice but I haven't seen any grows of it on IC Mag... Black Jack has some very good reviews and the lineage sounds good. But at the Sweet Seeds Test Grows, jaypp just finished a Sweet Cheese grow, they look absolutely delicious.
Good luck with your grow !
Peace, HJ,

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi brotherjericho!

If you have a look at the "Sweet Seeds Test Grows" subforum you'll find there at least a couple of the strains you're interested in: Sweet Cheese and Wild Rose.

I would share links for other forums with test grows with other varieties you mention, but I'm not allowed to do it around here.

I can share my personal opinion/taste with you. I can tell you for example that if I was to choose 3 strains from your list I would choose Sweet Cheese, Black Jack and Ice Cool.

But Wild Rose is also very interesting, here's my strain report: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=196001

Something about Ice Cool: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=196135

See you around buddy, sweet smokes! :elf:

tommy

Sweet Cheese and Cream 47 (not on my list) look good from those test grows. So does Black Jack. Going to put them on my list for future seed purchases.

Thanks for the feedback!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice choices my friend ;)

If you end up growing them don't forget to share your experience around here then, I'll be glad to watch it :)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts