picture.php

Thanx !:blowbubbles:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Keypac!

Thanks for the visit, comments and pics :tiphat:

I'm answering in english but in case you prefer this in spanish please just let me know.

It's from the Grow Med Valencia April 2012, right?

Do you keep the seed package?

Does it say anything like "Sweet Special"?

If so it is a Sweet Special (auto or non-auto, that would be a surprise but seems like you'd got a non-auto as I see a cut in the 2nd pic) and so here you have more info about Sweet Special:

picture.php

Full 2012 catalog here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=231361

Or does the package say anything else like "Muestra Gratuita"?

If so I think it may be Big Devil #2. But I kinda doubt because Big Devil #2 is only autoflowering and so you could not have cloned her.

Anyway by the plant appearance I think it will be one of the 2 I mentioned almost for sure.

See you around buddy, sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Just forgot to mention that Sweet Special is Grapefruit x The Hog x Cream Caramel Auto

Keep it sweet,

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
You're welcome my friend ;)

Yes, but it happens that by accident last year Sweet Seeds got a lote/batch from Sweet Special Auto that was not auto, so they decided to pack it in "Muestra Gratuita" packs to offer to clients and to visitors of cannabic fairs. So I think you have a Sweet Special "non-auto", something like Grapefruit x The Hog, with more of The Hog than of Grapefruit.

If your "Muestra Gratuita" seeds was not from that lote I'm mentioning, then it would be from the previous lotes and that would mean that there would be no way for us to know which strain you've got, because usually the seeds given out for free in the "Muestra Gratuita" packs are seeds from all strains of the Sweet Seeds catalog.

In Sweet Seeds the seeds are selected and pack by hand, so the seeds that don't meet the size and appearance required by the Sweet Seeds standards are not packed to be sold but if they look good anyway they are packed to be given as freebies. In that case it would be a strain from our catalog but we could not tell which, unless we could smell it and/or try the effect, hehehe ;)

Don't forget to come back at least once again to show us those flowers when matured :)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Keypac

News Pic

News Pic

Hi

flowering day 35 ! it Seems to be very Fast Tommy !

do you think 60 days finisher????????

picture.php

Hola

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi again Keypac!

Yes, seems like your lady is doing her thing really very fast and with lots of vigor. It's yet a bit early to tell if she will be a 60 day finisher but looks like she could be. In 3 weeks she will be almost mature, that's pretty clear already. Give her another couple of weeks and then share another picture here so that we can confirm that the plant is almost ready.

In the meanwhile don't feed her much. It looks like she has a dark green color in the leaves and so maybe you should not feed her more because it also seems like she could be ready in 3 or 4 weeks.

See you around my friend, sweet vapes!!

tommy

Keypac

news !

news !

Hello !!!

Some Pics News Tommy !!!
at day 50 of flowering !

it seems a good yelder , not very big colas but Hard Frosty Nugs all around the plant !

picture.php

:dance013:

picture.php

:dance013:
picture.php

bye for now !!!

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Man... it looks really very much like Mohan Ram...

Here's my Mohan Ram:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

(of course my Mohan Ram, in the pictures, is fully mature [except for the 1st pic] and almost ready to harvest, while yours still needs a couple of weeks)

It's one of my favourite strains from the catalog so it is maybe the one I know better (had Mohan Ram in at least 7 grows). Your flowers really look like it, if I could smell her I would be 100% sure, like this I'm maybe 90% sure.

The colour of the pistils, getting a brown colour with some "hints" of orange tones, almost red, a bit dark and the way the resin is covering all the flowers and little leaves around, really makes me think it has to be a Mohan Ram. And yes, it is not the most productive strain from the catalog but it is maybe the one that produces more resin and the most compact hard nugs.

Keep us updated, sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Keypac

Hello Tommy !

Here are the last Pics of the Girl !!! the clones are going good !

Very hArd rock Nugs and a big Hit after some Puffs.... it seems like an old style Widow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bye ....

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes my friend, congrats, it's Mohan Ram for sure (Black Domina x White Widow)

One of my 3 favourites from the catalog, really hard nugs, very frosty and pungent smell. I love the Indica buzz Mohan Ram provides, hope you enjoy it too.

I moderate in a total of 11 cannabic forums for Sweet Seeds. People always ask me for a bit of help regarding which strain they are growing just by the pictures, whether it's because the lost the label or because it was a non-labelled offer, and this is one of the few times that I can say that I'm 99,999% sure about the strain.

Enjoy it my friend, and don't forget to tell us just a bit more about the taste and effect once you're smoking her for a few weeks ;)

Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts