What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Autos pound the dirt

Lucky 7

Just began my outdoor for '12:

S.A.D. Auto & some Black Jack Autos :woohoo:

alongside a few other, regular feminized selections :biggrin:.

After reading about SAD & Black Jack here, I'm very excited to see, taste, & feel the spell of these fine Spanish autos.

The seeds have popped & r under the grow lights for a while before going outside. Hopefully I'll be able to post the results here midsummer!

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Hi, I wondered how this strains do outdoors, keep us updated ! I'm trying a Green Poison Auto outdoors, are you going to put them in holes or in pots ? Good luck, HJ.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Lucky 7 ;)

Nice to know, that's a very good choice.

Let us know how they do my friend, thanks for the visit! :elf:

tommy

Lucky 7

Hi everyone! Yes they will go into holes.....holes I have pre-dug several weeks in advance. This way the small varmints around get used to the "holes", and hopefully won't come digging and chewing.

Varmints can be a real problem! :-(

After transplanting, I'll spray them down real well with deer away (cayenne pepper) to further discourage their curious ramblings. . . . after another 2 wks or so they can pretty much stand on their own, barring any major storms.

I've got a spot on the property that is well hid from most preying eyes cept for one direction, and that I addressed by planting some new short bushes that will cause the devil weed to blend right in. :blowbubbles: we hope! he he

I'll post some pics in June!

Lucky 7

This is to update the status on my Black Jack & SAD Autos . . . . I estimate we have 2 to 3 weeks left . . . . had a bit over over fert as u can see from the leaf curling, but they've straightened out now so no worries!

I think I'll get an ounce off the Blk Jack & close to 2 off the SAD, as it's nearly twice as big.

Apologies for the poor pic quality; the finished pics will be much better, promise :-()

Attachments

• Blk Jk1.JPG
    Blk Jk1.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Respect
    Respect
    99.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Blk Jk 3.JPG
    Blk Jk 3.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 29

Lucky 7

Whoops; forgot one! :laughing: All the criters have been inspecting them too . . . . always somethin'!

Attachments

• SAD Auto.JPG
    SAD Auto.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 27
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 22

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
All looking very nice there my friend ;)

Thanks for the pics, keep passing by to update it once in while, I'm sure the best part is yet to come :)

I'll be around, sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Lucky 7

I cut the Black Jack Auto and took some pics for you, so without further words, drum roll if u please . . . .

Attachments

• Blk Jk Auto2.JPG
    Blk Jk Auto2.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Black Jack 2.JPG
    Black Jack 2.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 26
  • BlkJk Auto.JPG
    BlkJk Auto.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Black Jack.JPG
    Black Jack.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 26

Lucky 7

Man, does this little bugger stink! In a good way of course, he he. Smells like the finest sweet candy, morphing on closer inspection, to something medicinal. Gonna be some real good smoke I'm thinkin'.

I recall speaking to a developer of auto's many years back and scoffed at his idea to breed good ganja with ruderalis (ditch weed to me). But I have to say, these little quick ripening specimens are a God send; the stealth, the variety, the potency, it's all there!

My S.A.D. is nearly ready and twice as big as this Black Jack, the SAD will most likely yield a good 2 ounces.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Nice to know you are enjoying the Sweet Seeds autos my friend ;)

I also agree with your comments, a few years ago I, personally, had many doubts about autos but since I started growing Sweet Seeds autos it was a good surprise after another good surprise. They're getting really close to their non auto versions in terms of quality and resin production.

Hope you enjoy the smoke, see you around, sweet smokes! ;)

tommy

Lucky 7

I chopped the SAD a few days past . . . I cleaned her up and am now presenting her, so stand back world and say hello to the little lady . . . :peacock:

Attachments

• IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 27
  • SAD2.JPG
    SAD2.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 27
  • SAD 1.JPG
    SAD 1.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 21
  • SAD Close up.JPG
    SAD Close up.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 28

Lucky 7

It appears we'll get about 2 ozs off this Auto flower. Very fast, very sticky, and smells so fine! Thanks Sweet Seeds!

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thank you Lucky 7 :)

I'm very happy to know that you are happy with your experience with Sweet Seeds autos.

Hope the taste and effect of the dried and cured flowers also fits your personal preferences ;)

See you around, sweet harvests!! :elf:

tommy

Lucky 7

Well, the Black Jack has cured nearly 2 months now, so I smoked tested her last eve.

Taste: can't remember! haha

Buzz: Creeper stone, so ya gotta give it a good ten to 30 min for the full effect to warm up. It is potent, more so than many autos, I rate it at least an 8 out of 10 . . . . . It is mostly in the head, with a touch of body. I would prefer a bit more equilibrium, but it is what it is, good daytime smoke. Very functional, well perhaps lay of the Heavy Machinery!

all in all, fun & potent, I'm sure I'll have no prob smoking it all up! :party::good:

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Nice grow mate, it's been fun to watch ! I'm satisfied with my auto too, very nice and potent smoke, Sweet Seeds has done it again ! Good luck with your next grows !
Peace, HJ.

Latest posts

Latest posts