What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GREEN POISON-GROW REPORT

porrito

Hi all, here are some shoot of my indoor growroom (4m2) with 4 600w lamp (MH-HPS), 4 daystar, 4 electronic ballast lumatek, Air C.
Plant from seed..
100 seeds 100 plants!!!! no germination problem!!!:tiphat: Sweet S
growing medium soil light mix BB with more 50% perlite
25 plants for m2-100 plants total
irrigation with timer 5 times daily when in flowering
pot 6,5L
osmosis water
ph from 5.9 to 6.3
ec from 0.6 to 1.8
Advanced Hydro of Holand 1-2-3, top max, bio haven, enzymes + growth/bloom excellerator root stimulator AHofH, Ca and Mg mono nutrients Canna
temp 22/25 Celsius day time - 21/23 celsius night time
umidity 70% veg - 50-55% flowering
flowering period 51 days!!! real fast
yeld 510g for m2 total 2040g!!! great yeld!!!!!:)

Hola a todos/as.. aqui esta mi cultivo de green poison de Sweet Seed desde semilla..100 plantadas 100 salidas!!!joer estan de p... madre!!!
Plantè en una hab con 4 m2 cultivados con 4x600w, reflector daystar, aire acondicionado, balastros electronicos de lumatek
substrato light mix de BB con anadido un 50% de perlite
irrigacion 5 veces al dia en floracion
25 plantas por m2-100plantas total
macetas de 6.5 litros
agua de osmosis
ph desde 5.9 hasta 6.3
EC desde 0.6 hasta 1.8
Fertilizantes y additivos:
Advanced Hydro of Holland 1-2-3, top max, bio haven, enzymes + growth/bloom excellerator root stimulator AHofH, Ca y Mg mono nutrientes de Canna
temperaturas mas o menos costantes con 22/25 grados con luces y 21/23 sin luces
humedad 70% veg 50-55%fl oracion
tiempo de floracion 51 dias!!es la ostia!!
cosecha 510g por m2 total 2040g!!!!:):) cosecha de p.. madre!!!

Here are some photos- the setting:
aqui algunas foto- la instalacion:
ballast-timer (balastros y timer)
2 daystar MH 600w
light air colled system- AC system-in-out air (sistema de enfriamento luces - sistema de aire ac.- entrada salida de aire)

Last edited:

porrito

Here are some shoot of the little plants april 22:
Algunas foto del las plantitas:

picture.php

then after 1 month may 24:
despues de 1 mes majo 24:

picture.php

genetic modification/modificacion genetica

:wave::wave:

porrito

Hi folks, here they are after another 20 days!! 13 june
Hola gente, aqui despues de otros 20 dias!! 13 de junio

Near to harvest!! 17 june
muy cerca de la cosecha!! 17 junio

bye all!!!:wave::wave:

porrito

thanks paulo... i was looking at your thread now and see another of my favourite baby!!!!:laughing:
what about yeld of your Green P??
bye:wave:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Very nice work Porrito, now you will be able to be Porro Gigantico...

Amazed at you watering 5x a day in soil, is that irrigation from below ?

porrito

Very nice work Porrito, now you will be able to be Porro Gigantico...
i like more bong (ROOR) or cyloom but i also like porros and of course porros gigantes.....:laughing::laughing:

tks CaosCatalunya!!
your name is where I live and I really love it...visca CATALUNYA!!!
you are from here or USA??
i know you are a very good breeder :tiphat:and i like get in touch with you (sorry for my bad english!!)
i made irrigation 5 time daily with 4 very little spaghetti tubes (hope you'll understand what i'm speak about) for each pot, for 1 or 2 min (depending what plants need) with 7000ltrs pump with a power reducer (same thing..potency depend of what the plants need)
the first 30 min before light on
second before 1.5 hour
third after 2 hours
forth after 3 hours
fifth after 4 hours
let dry all night

the soil always is dry cause i put 50% more perlite in light mix biobizz.
every 10 days flush pots to remove bad salt with water 2/3 times of the volume of the pot:)
hope this answer your question and you can understand my worst english:laughing:
bye :wave::wave:

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
i like more bong (ROOR) or cyloom but i also like porros and of course porros gigantes.....:laughing::laughing:

tks CaosCatalunya!!
your name is where I live and I really love it...visca CATALUNYA!!!
you are from here or USA??
i know you are a very good breeder :tiphat:and i like get in touch with you (sorry for my bad english!!)
i made irrigation 5 time daily with 4 very little spaghetti tubes (hope you'll understand what i'm speak about) for each pot, for 1 or 2 min (depending what plants need) with 7000ltrs pump with a power reducer (same thing..potency depend of what the plants need)
the first 30 min before light on
second before 1.5 hour
third after 2 hours
forth after 3 hours
fifth after 4 hours
let dry all night

the soil always is dry cause i put 50% more perlite in light mix biobizz.
every 10 days flush pots to remove bad salt with water 2/3 times of the volume of the pot:)
hope this answer your question and you can understand my worst english:laughing:
bye :wave::wave:

JeJe,

I live in Catalunya, or should that be Cat-i-fornia too, hence the name, but I do get up to Barna, often to be found in The Resin Club these happy days :dance013:

That Soil mix is the lightest I have ever heard of, but very interesting, it makes me think about how best to put my Coco grown plants out in the ground .....

:tiphat: C

porrito

I live in Catalunya, or should that be Cat-i-fornia too, hence the name, but I do get up to Barna, often to be found in The Resin Club these happy days

Great man!!! did you work with them in the resin seed?
or only you are a member of the club..
i know all the legal problems about that social club....
our group is still waiting the approval for our social club....jejejeje
maybe in the future we can meet:)
to use that mix in out you have to give them a lot of water and a lot of fertilizer... if you can i think it can be a good mix to do some experiments..
chao:wave:

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Great man!!! did you work with them in the resin seed?
or only you are a member of the club..
i know all the legal problems about that social club....
our group is still waiting the approval for our social club....jejejeje
maybe in the future we can meet:)
to use that mix in out you have to give them a lot of water and a lot of fertilizer... if you can i think it can be a good mix to do some experiments..
chao:wave:

Hola Porro Gigantico ;-)

I am just a very happy member of the Resin Club, not involved in running it at all. They seem very relaxed about the Legal Problems, they are back up and running, not heard their news for a couple of weeks, but I did hear from them that another club up there had just had their charges dropped... It is still early days yet, but things are looking very good, I wish you the very best of luck with your clubs future, a lot of people are watching the whole scene and waiting, for now. :)

Thanks for the info on your method, it clearly works a treat !

:tiphat:

porrito

hi folks tks for all the good things said!!:tiphat:
tks Caos for your words:)

Really Great grow show,thanks friend!! how long did you veg them for ?..thankU
by the state you can see in the firsts photos (22 april) about 7/8 days...

hope this help you
bye all:wave::wave:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate! Welcome to this subforum and thanks for posting your beautiful experience with Green Poison! :tiphat:

All very clean, with healthy plants and a very homogeneous structure.

Keep it sweet... dulces humos! :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

mack 10

Veteran
Great grow, i've got a green poison on the go too. hope she's as nice as yours. mack

porrito

thanks all for good words!!
gracias tommy y si que los humos son dulces con sweet seed!!!:):):tiphat:
tienes algun consejo sobre abonos y additivos y mejor PH y EC en las varias fases (crecimiento y flo), mejor sistema de cultura (cual pa ti es el mojor sistema idro) pensando que uso la tecnica de SOG...
y si tienes alguna segerencia en otra geneticas de Sweet S tan buenas y producativas como la Green Poison que sean buenas pa hacer SOG.
muchas gracias chao:wave::wave:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi again my friend! :ying:

Let me answer in english so that everyone can read it and understand it, hehehe...

You can check my test grows if you're curious about the way I like to grow Sweet Seeds genetics. I personally prefer BioCanna nutrients, usually BioVega, BioFlores and BioBoost, but lately I changed BioBoost for Topmax from BioBizz and the results were the same or even better. I also like to mix guano powder in the soil mix and I also use liquid guano a couple of times during the flowering period. The soil I like to use is the Bio Canna Plus. I like to give them small dosis of ferts. If the fertilizer bottle says I should give them between 2 and 5ml per litre of water, I will go with 2 or 3ml... And I never feed them twice in the same week, I like to water them with just water in more than 50% of the times I water the plants.

I'm a "soil lover" so I have very few experience with hydro, so I'm not the right person to give you any advice. I even think that if I was thinking about going hydro I would ask you (and others) for info because I'm sure you have more experience with it than me. I think I would go with the simplest hydro system possible for a SOG. Maybe nft style...

Green Poison is really very fast and productive, but if you like it I think maybe you would also like Ice Cool, Mohan Ram or Jack 47. The new Cream 47 is another great producer and easy to grow, but I have mine vegging, not flowering yet, so from personal experience I can't tell you more... And if one day you consider growing some autos, our Cream Caramel Auto and the Big Devil #2 would also fill your needs for sure.

Keep it sweet, kind regards and dulces canutos!!! :smoke:

Nos vemos... :wave:

|tommy_g|

porrito

thanks for reply... i write you in spanish cause i can't say it as well in english!!!! i know this is an int' forum... maybe we can speak better in spanish in CC, i know you are a moderator there:)!!
i was thinking the same for hydro, a nft would be the best.. i've tried with some NFT growtank 1m2 of nutriculture and it works well but to fill a room of 10/12m2 it is hard to control and clean (and i don't like his multi duct) so i'm thinking to build my own with rectangualar tube 20x10cm 5m long... 5 tubes togheter for 1m large and 5m long... i think it will work great!!! i will post the building if i made it:):)
thanks for gentics advise:tiphat: and what about production de la chica de el ano cream caramel, is better cream47?:tiphat:
wenos humos... chao:wave:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate! Ok... ;)

Maybe Cream47 is better than Cream Caramel for a SOG... Not sure, but maybe. As I said in the previous post I haven't yet tried Cream47, got one vegging but never took one to harvest yet (it's a new variety after all...). I liked my Cream Caramels for LST and they behave very well when tied up, so for LST or SCROG it seems like a good option to me. To grow SOG style I'm sure Cream Caramel would also give good results but personally, if I had to choose between her and Cream47 I would go with the 47...

We can remain here, no problem, I understand your english very well and when you eventually can't explain yourself in english you can write a sentence in spanish once in a while ;)´

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|