What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moham Rahm - Seed 2 Harvest

Solidopc

Never devoted much time to my last grow of this cross, and this budshot is all i have left of it being on a new laptop.

picture.php

This time, i will give her a thread of her own, even though i'll update her in the uk section, i would like to have one here too, for people to reference, if they are considering it as a purchase.

It's a lovely plant, wasn't a huge yielder, but for taste and high, it is right up there in my top 3 sweetseeds varieties. These two that i have germed, will be planted into coco/perlite, and then placed in autopots, fitted with airdomes, and eventually hooked up to the res tank.

I'm hoping these new features, not available to my last grow of moham rahm, will improve the yield somewhat.

--------------------------

I am basically running home to sweetseeds, as i have not liked my top dipping session into barneys farm so far. I am not impressed with the tangherine dreams so far, and have another two BF varieties to try out, but thought for the sake of getting what you paid for, id go back to sweetseeds first and try and show how good this cross/sweetseed suff is compared to most the crap out there.

-------------------------------

So seeds are in root riots and will be planed into 1/2 litre pots once germed, and from there into autopots.

Nutes are going to be same as usual, canna coco a+b, cx regen-a-root & headmasta, canna pk 13/14. Also using H&G drip clean to keep the lines nice and tidy.

I will be taking cuts of these, as the last one was good enough to keep in terms of smoke, just not yield. If i can find a bigger yielder or the same pungent buds, i'll be very happy. Still, really wanna see some cream caramel in my autopots, got this dam itch.

Stay cool all, will keep y'all updated.

Solidopc

Both have busted out the ground and were planted into 1/2 litre pots of coco/perlite earlier today. Great germ rates again. Grown somewhere between 30-50 sweetseeds seeds, and never had one not germ. Remarkable.

Anyways, those two are in veg now. Wont be much to see for a while. Hope they grow nice and quick so i can take cuttings and pot them into the autopots, which i think they will like alot.

Edit: While tidying up after potting, i found 2 seeds i thought i had lost of given away. Both female, one im not that bothered with, its a whitewidowxbigbud from femaleseeds, which i havnt enjoyed at all and ive done 3 now, the other is a fem seed of superskunk x northernlights, a cross made by pyramid seeds. I grew this before and it is a really good cross, some interesting phenos in there, and some dank smelling ones too. Glad i found that one, was thinking of germing it, but think i have enough on the go!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Solidopc! :tiphat:

Nice one, I'll keep passing by, Mohan Ram is also one of my favourites. Good luck, keep us updated!

Sweet smokes! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Solidopc

Hey Tommy, glad you popped in and have a place over here now. Love to grow and show off alot of my sweetseeds stuff, some of the best looking plants ive grown.

Here's a shot of the 2 moham rahm, in roughly 1/2 litre pots of coco/perlite right now, and will both get an autopot each once they are big enough and have given up clones.

picture.php

Solidopc

Small verbal update, will get pics of these two, one in particular ive never seen anything like.

I potted up the normal looking moham into an autopot last night, and fed ec 1.3, canna a+b & rhizotonic. She looks really nice, kushy shape leafs, much like the one i had before and pictured the bud of in the OP.

The 2nd, is a really weird looking plant, unlike anything ive seen. It has no normal growing tip, instead, where the growing tip would be, is one quite large mutant leaf. There are no growing shoots anywhere near it. Below where the next node should be, there are small nubs where you can see the leafs and shoots would come from, but they arent. Kind of looks like they;ve been amputated and healed.

On the node below this! there are 2 growing shoots, but no leafs! Really weird. The plant itself appears healthy, and has not been a slower grower or anything than the other, just a bit of a genetic weirdo, hehe. So i saved this one to be potted up last into an autopot.

Will try and get some pics of them when i get a chance.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate! Thanks for passing by!

A plant may have that kind of problems in the first days of life but sometimes after the 3rd or 4th node the problems are gone, hope yours behave like this.

Keep us updated, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Solidopc

Aye for sure, i dont expect it to be any less of a beauty. As i said, it has not been a slow grower, or look ill at all, just a quirky looking thing. It may turn out to be the better of the 2 aswell, wouldnt be the first time a funny looking seedling turned into a cracking smoke after harvest.

Got quite a few nice pre-selected mothers on the go right now, but i am still very much looking forward to the eventual harvest from the mohams, that says quite a bit to me, its every bit the connaseur smoke.

Thanks for popping in man, hopefully this diary will jump up a gear now 1 of them has made it into an autopot. Growth should get faster and she could be in flower within a few weeks.

Solidopc

Here are a couple of pics of the 2 moham rahm. You can see the one i mentioned as having no growing tip. As it grows more, it seems like quite a blessing. It is a naturally topped plant, growing 2 heads from birth. I usually top most plants, and topped this strain last time i ran it. I will likely top the other, but will leave this to watch it grow and see if it beats the plant i topped. I'm thinking it might do, being its naturally got two heads to start with.

The larger one in the autopot, will go into flowering once its a few inches bigger. I'd like to take cuttings from both aswell, but its not growing any tips yet for me to do so.

They both look remarkably similar in leaf shape and structure as the ones i ran before, so a pretty uniform cross. Looking forward to it, not long before at least one goes into flower now.

picture.php

picture.php

Solidopc

I topped the normal looking moham rahm, that i'll call MR#1 from now onwards, a couple of days ago. Today i put her into flower. Probably a little earlier than i would of liked, she's about 10 inches tall, id prefer a foot, but need the space. So today is day 1 flowering for MR#1.

MR#2 was potted into a 9 litre pot earlier, and is still in veg, but will join her sister in the next week.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for keeping us updated mate :thank you:

I'm enjoying your grow, plants are looking good ;)

Keep it sweet! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Solidopc

Not a problem. I allways found it hard to find info/grows on sweetseeds stuff when i was first growing alot of your stuff. Since then you've become more prominent on the internet with sections at different sites, so its easier to find diaries. But not so much strain specific diaries. Hopefully this will be handy for anyone thinking of growing MR. Allways nice to see pictures of what you are going to buy before you buy it.

I'll do the same if i pop anymore sweetseeds stuff, but i think i'm pretty much out of seeds and momey, apart from a sweet afghani or psicodelicia, mixed them up to not sure which it is. Shame, as ive grown so many of the strains, if i had done individual diaries for all of them, it would make a nice booklet of diaries for people to look at quite a few of your varities.

Latest posts

Latest posts