What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multi-Sweet Smoke Report

Solidopc

Really chuffed sweetseeds have a place at icmag. They have been my staple seedbank for fem seeds for the last 30 months. I've grown alot of their stuff, not all yet, but most, and i'll go through the ones i have found pictures of here, so you can all make your minds up which ones to try, as they are all worth it. Best quality plants i've had off any seedbank, and i dont give a fuck if it sounds like im blowing smoke up their ass. It's how it is, for me anyway.:bump:

First up, sweet tai. I've grown this one in soil and coco. She's a nice plant. Jumps quite a bit im flowering, but gives you decent sized colas, and dense nuggets after about 9-10 weeks. Smells sweet while flowering, but goes more spciy after harvest and a cure. Very nice high. Not racy at all, no paranoia, just happy high. Not my favourite sweetseed strain, but it's still a good smoke for those that like the thai kind of buzz.

picture.php

picture.php

Next up, one of my favourites, sweet afghani. I've got a stash of these in my fridge for a rainy day. I've found a few phenos in this one,which i found weird cos it's selfed. There were two standout ones. The one pictured below was one of them. This one had a sweet hashy, kind of zesty/lemon smell, and was a good yielder. Took 10 weeks to get her to full maturity though, but she could of been pulled earlier. The other pheno, was my favourite. She was alot shorter, didn't yield as much, and the buds were very dense, and a kind of yellow/gold colour. She smelt musky dank and the taste was awesome. Really mellow high. You just want to smoke more and more for the taste.

picture.php

picture.php

Another semi-favourite next. Really unique plant. Never had draw quite like it. Extremely resinous, and again two standout phenos. One green, and one purple. This one will be done in 8-9 weeks, and has a sweet aroma and sticky taste from all the resin. I bought 6 more of these seeds after trying the bud from the first plant.

First pic are the green pheno, second the purple.

picture.php

picture.php

Now for a really good sweetseed variety. Jack47. This one is a little finicky, and likes alot of food, but when fimmed she yields like a beast, and the bud is bubbly, dense, fat and smelly. She stinks like astringent pine with sweetness and a hint of skunk. A complex smell. She takes 9 weeks, and is a great plant.

picture.php

picture.php

Up next is probably my favourite sweetseed strain so far, the moham rahm. Doesn'y tield big, but what a plant. She is allmost black she is so dark. Buds are near blue in colour, and smell is more BD than WW. I absolutely loved her, and have a couple in the fridge. The resin on this plant is insane, all over the fan leaves and everything. Unfurtunately only a budshot to show you.

picture.php

Lastly, my other favourote sweetseed strain. Had tweo mothers of this, one much better than the other, but both are gone now. The pictures are of my favourite one. Sadly she was tormented by thrips, so as to not infect my exonl i got rid of her and will look for a similar, even better pheno to take her place.

Amazing strain this. Done is 7-8 weeks, smell ranges from sweet to dank sulphurish, and yield is very good.

picture.php

picture.php

Lav

Baned
Thanks for the pics and info!
You left out the names of two of 'em. Or maybe I'm too buzzed. :)

Flashback#2, Green Poison, and Wild Rose, recent gear here. I will take your recommendation and get the Mohan Ram.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Thanks for the pics and info!
You left out the names of two of 'em. Or maybe I'm too buzzed. :)

Flashback#2, Green Poison, and Wild Rose, recent gear here. I will take your recommendation and get the Mohan Ram.

LOL, yes, names missing, looks like he got high on his own supply....

The Sweet Afghani Delicious is an S1 of Sensi's Black Dominia, so there will always be some different variations, not just 2 dominant phenos like a F1 cross. It is nice weed, but not too rotproof, outdoors. More people seem to like it than claim to like pure Indicas....

My neighbour was just showing me his Sweet Seeds plants, all very nice, Jack 47 and Moham Ram looking very good, outdoors here in Spain people seem to be very happy with them. Cream Caramel often gets mentioned and the product is nice.

I ran Sweet Thai a couple of years ago, but the buds rotted badly in the Autumn rain, sad as it was a really nice smelling plant.

woolybear

Veteran
great report and pics, surprised this thread didnt get more action! Thanks for growing them out and reporting!

Solidopc

Thanks, i'll add cream caramel and ganesh spirit to the thread once ive grown them out. Should be the best yet i rekon.

dutchy

Multi-Sweet Smoke Report keeps expanding......

SWEET SEEDS SMOKE REPORTS

- Green Poison
2.seeds 2.phenos

-Pheno 1
Smells like sweet floral skunk northern lights typical old-school nederwiet with light hints of green apple and vanilla sweetness….taste rich floral skunk creamy earthy mossy sweet long lasting smoke..no burning taste.7weeker…

-Pheno2
Smells like funky sprite floral herbal lemon with a big sharp floral little spacey co2 tingeling skunk …… taste rich lemons and floral creamy skunky.8weeker……

- Cream Caramel
1.seed 1.Pheno

-Pheno.1
Smells rich like forest after rain..earthy mossy creamy with sweet skunky and peppery accents+cake dough rolled in fresh newsletter kinda smell tingeling around..in cure it can create very complex sweet earth funk sweetness that is indescribable .taste is very much the same really lovely cookie dough skunky creaminess lovely…9weeker

- Wild Rose
1.seed 1.pheno

-Pheno.1
Smells like real sharp spicy rich sweet crystal classic not skunk weed absolute heavy stinker weed old -school indicia I would say with hints of ginger Ingvar sweetness punch spice hard to describe with a real sharp sweetness like u eat too much candy kinda to sharp candy sweetness ….absolute heavy crystal production real special strain with classical character..taste was sharp sweet spicy weed with hints of orange vitamins…9weeker

- Black Jack
1.seed 1.pheno

Pheno.1
S.a.d Pheno smells like a musky haze Varity I thought it’s a haze Pheno till smoke test ..smell like sharp musky pine sol dark spicy sharp hash afgahny but not like brown afgahny weed which I love.. its more spicy sharp not sweet… dark pine sol hash of middle quality….taste is kinda bho hash maybe I don’t remember anymore this was one of the seldom phenos form sweet seeds I didn’t kept for a another round it has good rudiments but not that round afgahny aroma I like to have but I think that’s maybe just because of bad Pheno but although not bad at all I think many would love this…..8weeker

- Jack 47
3.seeds 3.phenos

-Pheno.1
Jack haze Pheno smells like fresh iced petroleum or paint lack or liquor kinda fuel like with a sweet pine twist..
Taste was like burnt rubber and rich jack haze taste …I don’t remember to good…9weeker

-Pheno.2
Jack haze Pheno smells like above but with a more intense and bit fresher stronger resin content which makes it little more fresh and minty I think……the jack haze phenos will smell like church incense and pure black afghan after smoked in a room…10weeker

-Pheno.3
Ak47 Pheno non haze Pheno smells like little peachy weed with a woodynes pretty harsh but overall good and strong. good producer of hard buds and very easy grower pretty commercial…8weeker

- Ice Cool
1.seed 1.pheno

-Pheno.1
Smells like extreme lemon in fact it smelled so heavy like lemons like these artificially lemon flavored vitamin soda tablets omg since this I have a little problem with such lemon type of bud this really burnt my taste buds out of the mouth^^. It’s so strong In smell and taste I can’t even smell this plant it’s so disgusting to me lol but iam Shure others will love this freaky industry soda tablets lemon terpen aroma…..8weeker

Latest posts

Latest posts