What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Afghani Delicious

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
HI TOMMY,,:tiphat:

I finally recived the SAD 1 seeds.but i did'nt get the Green Poison in time from the bay to start along side.
SAD1, 25-30 days old now.all pics are of 1 plant..my Sweet Afghani Queen HAHA.

I only started a single SAD1 along with various feminised freebie seeds,1 power kush,1 candykush,1 cole train,1 amnesia haze.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi azad! Thanks for the post!

Yes, she is very pretty ;) Don't feed her much, Sweet Afganis usually don't need much feeding and they usually drink less water than the majority of the other strains. Get the light a bit closer to her if you can and she will get more bushy :)

I want to see the flowers, when she has some, so keep this updated when you have time... :thank you:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
...and we'll be watching you, hehe, if you're willing to post some pics over here when you have them growing ;)

Welcome to our subforum, thanks for the visit :thank you:

Hope your Sweet Afganis are doing well azad, see you soon, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

...and we'll be watching you, hehe, if you're willing to post some pics over here when you have them growing ;)

Welcome to our subforum, thanks for the visit :thank you:

Hope your Sweet Afganis are doing well azad, see you soon, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

I would be glad to post up pics..... i got the mohan ram also.... looks like you got a good lineup!

Ruosk

Seems like one sweet strain! I've had BD before, and I liked it though the pheno was a bit lacking in potency. I'm looking something with above average yield, crippling potency and good painkiller & anti-anxiolytic properties... would you say SAD is like that?

Black Jack was crazy potent, even too much so for some.. too bad it made me a bit too paranoid.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Im sorry to inform you guys but my pal feel in love with my SAD1,so i let him take the lone fem whilst in veg.I find it hard to say no lol..
I have a cpl seeds left to try again.I have 2 green poisons plants at 8wks in flower will post pics of them,if it makes up!..peace

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Hehehehe, no problem ;)

Let us see those Green Poison when you have time to make some pics :wave:

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|