What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Poison

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to this subforum havesum2 :tiphat:

Nice, hope you enjoy your Green Poison, can't wait to see them growing ;)

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

havesum2

Thanks for stopping by Tommy G
all 3 going strong so far
Since these are feminized seeds.
whats the percentage of females should i expect?
any tips on growing these in a hydro setup?

Thanks

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Hi havesum2 :wave:
little ladies are lookin great!
Just stoppin in and grabbin a seat early :watchplant:

If you don't mind me asking a question or 2...what lighting are you running and how close?

take it easy
~FT

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi again mate!

Well, you can expect them all to be females. It is very rare to get a male from our feminized seeds. If you stress them they can become hermafrodites, just like with females from regular seeds. If you are an experienced grower and usually don't get hermafrodites, you will not get any if you do things as usual.

They can be grown with a hydro setup just like any other strains. If you don't have experience with hydro growing than you should get general info about it and not specific info about this specific strain.

They are vigorous with strong branches, productive and fast.

Good luck with them, see you soon :wave:

|tommy_g|

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
HI,,Your off to a great start friend!!
i've just recived my Green Poison seeds,so im very eagar to see your results,im sure you will get something pleasing...best of luck..azad

havesum2

dropped ph to 5.8 and i am still getting yellow edges
what am i doing wrong
ppm 200
picture.php

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hello havesum2!

I'm not used to work with rockwool but I think that maybe it happens because the rockwool is always wet and they would now appreciate some dry soil once in a while. Anyway, you say you're going to do them with a hydro setup... hehe, when are you going to pass them to the pots?

If you were going to do them with soil I guess transplanting them to the pot now, with good soil and watering only when the soil gets dry would be the solution to the problem. And anyway it doesn't seem like a big problem to me, but of course the problem will grow if you don't do nothing and let them stay with that same conditions.

Lets hope someone experiencied with hydro can give you a few tips. Good luck and keep passing by!

|tommy_g|

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
I didn't even know we had a Sweet Seeds forum! I'm a fan. I grow Green Poison, and some of the other strains for personal. Got some Flashback beans hatching just about now.

Green Poison is a wonderful strain: robust, tasty, potent, and quick. I popped a 3-pack and to my complete surprise got 2 mom candidates. Both plants were so good, that I kept the two of them. It's been about a year and I really need to choose just one. :)

Simon

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
I didn't even know we had a Sweet Seeds forum! I'm a fan. I grow Green Poison, and some of the other strains for personal. Got some Flashback beans hatching just about now.

Green Poison is a wonderful strain: robust, tasty, potent, and quick. I popped a 3-pack and to my complete surprise got 2 mom candidates. Both plants were so good, that I kept the two of them. It's been about a year and I really need to choose just one. :)

Simon

Hi Simon! Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum! :tiphat:

It's normal that you didn't know we had a subforum here, we are here just for 3 months now... ;) But the place is growing and we already have a few users that usully visit us over here.

Green Poison is really nice, hope you choose one of the 2 moms you have and keep her for a while more.

Hope you keep passing by :smoke: Have a look at my grow tests, maybe you find a nice girl to substitute one of the GPs... :ying:

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|