What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Seeds Ice Cool

*Lola*

If you like tangerine and u like diesel, try some of this .

I give it high ratings for delicious taste and stony buzz.

I have some pics around here to show you, I'll find them soon.

I love this weed. One of the best strains I ahve ever grown. I got a fem 5 pack and had 2 tangerine diesels, 2 orangey diesels and a catpiss diesel pheno.

the buds are hard as rocks.

The calyxes are big as green peas from the garden.

I love this stufff. (((Hugs to sweet seeds)))

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
*Lola* said:
If you like tangerine and u like diesel, try some of this .

I give it high ratings for delicious taste and stony buzz.

I have some pics around here to show you, I'll find them soon.

I love this weed. One of the best strains I ahve ever grown. I got a fem 5 pack and had 2 tangerine diesels, 2 orangey diesels and a catpiss diesel pheno.

the buds are hard as rocks.

The calyxes are big as green peas from the garden.

I love this stufff. (((Hugs to sweet seeds)))

Hi my friend! Thanks for your comments ;)

Yes, it is a very nice strain, sweet taste and stony buzz as you mentioned, but also very productive.

Can't wait to have a look at your pics... Hugs from Sweet Seeds! Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Last edited:

*Lola*

i got one in week 3 of budding, will be posting pics as it develops.

Please tell me there is a regular version available (non fem)?? pretty please ?

I have had 0 problems with my FEM beans from Sweet Seeds, but I want to make some F2s for personal use.

I am currently growing the holy grail, the tangerine-iest of the 5 pack. She is a lovely keeper and she currently has a whole batch of clones waiting to go into bloom.

Her buds smell like tangerine peels and diesel fuel. mmmm.... She clones like a breeze and also yields great.

If I was on a desert island and could only have 2 strains. Ice Cool from Sweet Seeds would be one of them.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
*Lola* said:
i got one in week 3 of budding, will be posting pics as it develops.

I have had 0 problems with my FEM beans from Sweet Seeds, but I want to make some F2s for personal use.

I am currently growing the holy grail, the tangerine-iest of the 5 pack. She is a lovely keeper and she currently has a whole batch of clones waiting to go into bloom.

Her buds smell like tangerine peels and diesel fuel. mmmm.... She clones like a breeze and also yields great.

If I was on a desert island and could only have 2 strains. Ice Cool from Sweet Seeds would be one of them.

Hi again!

I posted the answer to that question here

[QUOTE="*Lola*]I have had 0 problems with my FEM beans from Sweet Seeds, but I want to make some F2s for personal use.[/QUOTE]
Ok, I understand, that's a pitty. Only way to do it would be to stress out the female to get her to produce male flowers, and so, pollen. But that is something I don't advise, only for people with experience and using silver nitrate (I'm not sure if "silver nitrate" is the right term in english, sorry).

Other option would be getting pollen from a male plant from other seedbank and polinating your best Ice Cool...

Keep it high, sweet smokes! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Last edited:

*Lola*

week 3 of blooming

week 3 of blooming

Here she is after only 3 weeks and change.

what a lovely tangerine girl she is.
picture.php

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
*Lola* said:
Here she is after only 3 weeks and change.

what a lovely tangerine girl she is.
picture.php

Hi!

Yes my friend, she looks very healthy and vigorous... Wish I could smell her, but I believe you when you say she smells like tangerine, I've already smoked and vaporized a few plants... a couple of phenos... :kos:

Keep posting some pics of that beauty over here, I'd like to see how she grows and the final look of the mature buds ;)

:plant grow:

Sweet smokes! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Last edited:

*Lola*

Dec 12th photo

Dec 12th photo

Ain't she purty? Here's the same top cola. Flipped em Halloween so this is like day 40 or so. I love this strain.
picture.php

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
*Lola* said:
Ain't she purty? Here's the same top cola. Flipped em Halloween so this is like day 40 or so. I love this strain.
picture.php

Hi! Thanks for sharing!

Yes, very beautiful indeed. Now you just have to wait for her to get fat, hehehe, keep posting some pics once in a while ;)

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Last edited:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
*Lola* said:
still putting on some weight at this stage, trichs are all cloudy now, but no amber yet.
picture.php

Very beautiful *Lola* :thank you:

Yes, your Ice Cool already need some more 10 or 15 days. I personally like than very mature so I would wait if I were you ;)

Keep me informed, good luck for your plants! :smokeit:

Stay Cool!

|tommy_g|

Last edited:

*Lola*

Day 64 or so... lol i flipped Nov 8th! so you do the math

Day 64 or so... lol i flipped Nov 8th! so you do the math

Still putting on weight and seeing some amber trichs on the sugar leaves.

Smells like tangerine diesel heaven...

I wanna chop her bad, but the little heifer keeps putting out new pistils lol. She won't give up..
picture.php

*Lola*

Thanks Ya'll :D

Let's see ODOR is a big problem with this strain. I carried an oz in the car in a tin can with lid. The car reeked for 3 days!!!!

ODOR is a cross between Tangerines, (just peeled), diesel fuel, and cat piss. This pheno is more cat pissy than others.

When you walk in the house you smell the ICE COOL. When you smoke it, you absolutely REEK of weed. hahahah. The smell coats the inside of my nose and I can smell it strongly with every breath.

This particular bud only lasted untill about day 78, but I should have let it go a little longer, as I lost some weight. Alas! I was out of weed.. lol.

The flavor of the smoke is soooo strong and delicious. VERY SWEET!!! Buds are just beginning to cure up in the jar, but i keep sticking my hand in there so ....

Although this weed has been well flushed, it is SO strong that I tend to cough a lot smoking it!!! I would say it has one of the highest THC contents of any weed I've smoked.

Although this bud is in the jar [pics to follow], she lives on in her clones..... AND I now have a whole room going of this weed, so stick around for the show...

This is some really superb weed, I give it HIGH ratings :D

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Well, youve regenerated my interest *lola*. I grew 1 ice cool plant outdoors last year but my results were lacking seriously. It wasnt the plant, it was me. It was a late June effort just to see what the plant would do outdoors. i learrned that she doesnt appreciate a ph of 6.3 and wont perform well if planted in that dirt.. (she wants 6.8 outdoor) The smoke, (a whole ounce!) had good potency and taste, but i cant help but wonder what a full season, dialed in grow would produce.

I wish i was as good a photographer as you. Good work.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
*Lola* said:
Still putting on weight and seeing some amber trichs on the sugar leaves.

Smells like tangerine diesel heaven...

I wanna chop her bad, but the little heifer keeps putting out new pistils lol. She won't give up..
picture.php

Hi again!

Like everyone said your Ice Cool is really beautiful and with great colors...

*Lola* said:
Thanks Ya'll

Let's see ODOR is a big problem with this strain. I carried an oz in the car in a tin can with lid. The car reeked for 3 days!!!!

ODOR is a cross between Tangerines, (just peeled), diesel fuel, and cat piss. This pheno is more cat pissy than others.

When you walk in the house you smell the ICE COOL. When you smoke it, you absolutely REEK of weed. hahahah. The smell coats the inside of my nose and I can smell it strongly with every breath.

This particular bud only lasted untill about day 78, but I should have let it go a little longer, as I lost some weight. Alas! I was out of weed.. lol.

The flavor of the smoke is soooo strong and delicious. VERY SWEET!!! Buds are just beginning to cure up in the jar, but i keep sticking my hand in there so ....

Although this weed has been well flushed, it is SO strong that I tend to cough a lot smoking it!!! I would say it has one of the highest THC contents of any weed I've smoked.

Although this bud is in the jar [pics to follow], she lives on in her clones..... AND I now have a whole room going of this weed, so stick around for the show...

This is some really superb weed, I give it HIGH ratings

Thanks mate, keep it sweet :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

Latest posts

Latest posts