Sweet Seeds Ice Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ya'll

Let's see ODOR is a big problem with this strain. I carried an oz in the car in a tin can with lid. The car reeked for 3 days!!!!

ODOR is a cross between Tangerines, (just peeled), diesel fuel, and cat piss. This pheno is more cat pissy than others.

When you walk in the house you smell the ICE COOL. When you smoke it, you absolutely REEK of weed. hahahah. The smell coats the inside of my nose and I can smell it strongly with every breath.

This particular bud only lasted untill about day 78, but I should have let it go a little longer, as I lost some weight. Alas! I was out of weed.. lol.

The flavor of the smoke is soooo strong and delicious. VERY SWEET!!! Buds are just beginning to cure up in the jar, but i keep sticking my hand in there so ....

Although this weed has been well flushed, it is SO strong that I tend to cough a lot smoking it!!! I would say it has one of the highest THC contents of any weed I've smoked.

Although this bud is in the jar [pics to follow], she lives on in her clones..... AND I now have a whole room going of this weed, so stick around for the show...

This is some really superb weed, I give it HIGH ratings

Comment

Well, youve regenerated my interest *lola*. I grew 1 ice cool plant outdoors last year but my results were lacking seriously. It wasnt the plant, it was me. It was a late June effort just to see what the plant would do outdoors. i learrned that she doesnt appreciate a ph of 6.3 and wont perform well if planted in that dirt.. (she wants 6.8 outdoor) The smoke, (a whole ounce!) had good potency and taste, but i cant help but wonder what a full season, dialed in grow would produce.

I wish i was as good a photographer as you. Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by *Lola*
        Still putting on weight and seeing some amber trichs on the sugar leaves.

Smells like tangerine diesel heaven...

I wanna chop her bad, but the little heifer keeps putting out new pistils lol. She won't give up..

Hi again!

Like everyone said your Ice Cool is really beautiful and with great colors...

Originally posted by *Lola*
        Thanks Ya'll

Let's see ODOR is a big problem with this strain. I carried an oz in the car in a tin can with lid. The car reeked for 3 days!!!!

ODOR is a cross between Tangerines, (just peeled), diesel fuel, and cat piss. This pheno is more cat pissy than others.

When you walk in the house you smell the ICE COOL. When you smoke it, you absolutely REEK of weed. hahahah. The smell coats the inside of my nose and I can smell it strongly with every breath.

This particular bud only lasted untill about day 78, but I should have let it go a little longer, as I lost some weight. Alas! I was out of weed.. lol.

The flavor of the smoke is soooo strong and delicious. VERY SWEET!!! Buds are just beginning to cure up in the jar, but i keep sticking my hand in there so ....

Although this weed has been well flushed, it is SO strong that I tend to cough a lot smoking it!!! I would say it has one of the highest THC contents of any weed I've smoked.

Although this bud is in the jar [pics to follow], she lives on in her clones..... AND I now have a whole room going of this weed, so stick around for the show...

This is some really superb weed, I give it HIGH ratings

Thanks mate, keep it sweet

|tommy_g|
        Test Grows with Sweet Seeds

7th Sweet SeedsĀ® Grow Diary Competition at ICMag

Foto-report of my trip to the Riff - Chaouen - Morocco

Comment

Working...
        X