What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel f, Cream Mandarin f, Red Mandarin f and Psicodelecia outdoor at 50N

Great outdoors

Psicodelicia, the big surprise. Only a couple days behind the Red mandarin.

PXL_20210820_003350603.jpg

Great outdoors

Cream caramel another couple days behind the Psicodelicia, but this plant has a crazy amount of bud sites. It is pretty much as wide as it is tall.

PXL_20210820_003434054.jpg
PXL_20210819_234459969.jpg

Great outdoors

The cream mandarin shows its diesel roots with the strong gassy odor. I am quite surprised though as this was supposed to be the earliest of the strains, but it is a good week behind the Red mandarin. It also is quite fragile with cold for what seems to be an indica dominant plant. We will see how she finishes. If you zoom in on the top leaves you can still see the remnants of the droop from the cold night the other night. It had it's leaves wrapped down as hard as I have ever seen.
PXL_20210819_234431550.jpg

PXL_20210820_003517903.jpg

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Yeah I found your thread and i will take a Seat :wave:

Greetings from Germany’s north!

Do you work in your garden or is it Guerilla ?

Great outdoors

Yeah I found your thread and i will take a Seat :wave:

Greetings from Germany’s north!

Do you work in your garden or is it Guerilla ?

Howdy from Western Canada :tiphat:

Many, many years of guerilla in the past. But with many years of quasi legalization and now fully legalized I have been growing in my garden for a while now. Those mounds I have planted on are around 10 years of no till now. I like to let weeds and such grow naturally around them from my many years of guerilla experience. It keeps pests in check and the soil healthy.

Great outdoors

Lost a couple upper branches on the Red mandarin from last night's and this mornings monsoon.
Everything else faired all right though.

PXL_20210820_192524067.jpg
PXL_20210820_192529842.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20210820_192529842.jpg
    PXL_20210820_192529842.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 24

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Great man I have family over there. So you have also to work in a rough climate. Hopefully Germany is going to legalize it soon.

This year we have a really bad summer and my whole collection is early flowering. All later flowers outed as males :hotbounce hopefully I can harvest seeds and something to smoke :)

Great outdoors

So had some destruction last week from some monsoon rains. I was worried the plants were getting too big for the staking/caging I had. I had to cut the top meter to meter and a half off the Cream caramel and Psicodelicia to keep them from crashing to the ground. They are huge enough that it doesn't bother me, will still be plenty of bud if they make it through.
Another plant I had didn't fair as well. My Golden cobra was getting close to 4 meters tall and 3 meters wide. Stalk just couldn't take it even though it was plenty thick. Left with literally a couple bottom shoots.

PXL_20210823_001554132.jpg
PXL_20210823_001505090.jpg

bibi40

So had some destruction last week from some monsoon rains. I was worried the plants were getting too big for the staking/caging I had. I had to cut the top meter to meter and a half off the Cream caramel and Psicodelicia to keep them from crashing to the ground. They are huge enough that it doesn't bother me, will still be plenty of bud if they make it through.
Another plant I had didn't fair as well. My Golden cobra was getting close to 4 meters tall and 3 meters wide. Stalk just couldn't take it even though it was plenty thick. Left with literally a couple bottom shoots.

Wow !

bad news mate ,
but they will recover and the remaining budsites will be bigger , you know that i guess !

wonderfull plants anyway !!!

:wave:

Great outdoors

Wow !

bad news mate ,
but they will recover and the remaining budsites will be bigger , you know that i guess !

wonderfull plants anyway !!!

:wave:

Yeah it's too bad that golden cobra is pretty much done. A few bottom shoots is about all that made it. The buds will be fat but not a whole lot that's for sure. I was of course away at work when it happened and my wife had to deal with it and I won't say she has the greenest thumb in the world, lol. It's part of outdoor, you have to be prepared for some losses. Really anything less than 20% loss if you are growing any volume is doing good. Still a bummer as I was really looking forward to what that plant would have turned out like. It was very heavy sativa leaning, and I just really liked the shape.
As far as the Sweet Seeds strains though all is good for now. The losses on the cream caramel and Psicodelicia should be negligible as the buds left which are plenty will only get fatter.

Golden cobra a couple days before it's demise.

PXL_20210820_224019232.jpg

You can see the lean already on the stalk from all the weight pulling to the south.

PXL_20210820_223822598.jpg

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Too bad my friend. I'm so sorry about that loss 🤔

Fortunately all the other plants are just amazing. I'm speechless 😍

And the stems are already as thick as lemon trees. Nice job. Can't wait for the next updates..

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts