This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Seedsman mod

Hey friends, happy new year!! First apologize given the little time I've had in the last year to organize things here, that's why I think the time has come to make some changes here, from today KingsChron well be handling much of the threads and events that we will organize this year in this forum. I will continue here, but more focused on support problems, promotions and updates on genetics. For everything else, you can contact KC and he will attend you, you will enjoy everything he has prepared for you.

Wish you KC a fun time here and wish you people a big year!!

Hey Everyone,
    My name is Lee! I’ve been with Seedsman for a little under 6 months now. I have been trying to keep busy creating grow comparatives worldwide. I have one grow in Canada for Black Sugar, 1 grow in the United States which is Dr. Seedsman 30:1 CBD, and I am working on starting a Gelat.OG Auto in the United Kingdom.
    I currently grow about 4 plants at a time, and I am excited to be growing the Black Sugar, and Peyote Gorilla for my next grow in a couple of weeks.

I grow inside of a Hydro Roommate by BCNL, using CFLs- I one day want to switch to LEDs, so if you have any opinions for or against it I’d love to hear.

Most importantly I’d like to know what you guys as a community would like from me! I’m here to help, and I’d love to learn and grow alongside you. I’d enjoy learning about all your different grow set ups, nutrients, feeding regimes, strain reviews, lighting... basically everything related to growing and, or Seedsman count me in!
    Where I buy my favorite genetics!

Comment

Welcome
      "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
      - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

welcome sir!
        I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
        I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
        I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
        I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
        Life is everything.
        Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
        Oh I'm free, free, free now
        I'm free from your spell
        And now that it's all over
        All I can do is wish you well
        • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.brunch View Post
          Welcome
          How’s it going? Have you grown out any Seedsman genetics??

Comment

Originally posted by OakyJoe View Post
            welcome sir!
            Thank you very much! I’m glad to be here!

Comment

Originally posted by KingsChron View Post
              How’s it going? Have you grown out any Seedsman genetics??
              Hello mate, I’m good thanks hope you are also
              Yes I have run a few different seedsman strains ( Girl Scout crack, power Africa, white widow, jack herer, somango..) I currently have the critical purple Kush (4) and peyote gorilla (1) growing and looking well

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
              - Ferris Bueller

Comment

I have a good friend who also uses a roommate from BCNL but his came with the 400w lighting. Welcome.
                Fitzera Does Things - Mr Nice, DNA, Bodhi, Peak and Chuck'd Genetics
                Real Gorilla Seeds testers - Headbanger x OPG, C4DD x OPG and Seedsman Comparative grow the White OG
                Winter 2020 HPS/LED 5x5 Tent Supersoil Blumat and Chuck'n Pollen Grow Log

"Chuck'd Genetics"
                IG: @chuckd_genetics

Comment

Hello mate, I’m good thanks hope you are also
                  Yes I have run a few different seedsman strains ( Girl Scout crack, power Africa, white widow, jack herer, somango..) I currently have the critical purple Kush (4) and peyote gorilla (1) growing and looking well
                  So far so good! Which has been your favorite smoke? I can’t tell you how excited I am for the Peyote Gorilla I’m growing out next.
                  Are there any Seedsman genetics you would like to try in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzera View Post
                    I have a good friend who also uses a roommate from BCNL but his came with the 400w lighting. Welcome.
                    How does your friend enjoy it? Are they opting for the hydro grow, or have the switched it up??

Comment

So far so good! Which has been your favorite smoke? I can’t tell you how excited I am for the Peyote Gorilla I’m growing out next.
                      Are there any Seedsman genetics you would like to try in the future?
                      Favourite so far has to be Girl Scout crack, very flavourful and effective. I have various seedsman genetics in the fridge (gelatOg , bubba Kush, black sugar, lemoncello haze and Bruce banger ) so unsure what’s next, but it’ll be one of those

- Ferris Bueller

Comment

How does your friend enjoy it? Are they opting for the hydro grow, or have the switched it up??
                        He uses it set up for hydro, but hes considering a soil run because he works away from home for weeks at a time.
                        Fitzera Does Things - Mr Nice, DNA, Bodhi, Peak and Chuck'd Genetics
                        Real Gorilla Seeds testers - Headbanger x OPG, C4DD x OPG and Seedsman Comparative grow the White OG
                        Winter 2020 HPS/LED 5x5 Tent Supersoil Blumat and Chuck'n Pollen Grow Log

"Chuck'd Genetics"
                        IG: @chuckd_genetics

Comment

Hi Lee,
                          Honestly didn't know much about Seedsman until recently acquiring a 6 pack of Sugar Haze, all 6 germed and sprouted and are growing vigorously, 100% is a great germination rate....

Comment

Favourite so far has to be Girl Scout crack, very flavourful and effective. I have various seedsman genetics in the fridge (gelatOg , bubba Kush, black sugar, lemoncello haze and Bruce banger ) so unsure what’s next, but it’ll be one of those
                            I actually got myself some of those as well! Girl Scout cookie has been one of my favorite highs, so I look forward to try some Girl Scout crack! How long did it take from Germ till chop??

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzera View Post
                              He uses it set up for hydro, but hes considering a soil run because he works away from home for weeks at a time.
                              I think that would be a good idea! What’s his yield like? Has he changed the setup at all?

Comment

Working...
                              X