Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSIDER View Post
    Nice looking lady
    Thank you! That was such a short stocky plant.This round some of them really stretched and got top heavy. Here's a few shots of day 41f.
    Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time”, is like saying, “I don’t want to”. Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by J TricH View Post
      Looking sweet, our Auto? Thanks!!
      Royal Queen's Hulkberry fem

Comment

Originally posted by J TricH View Post
        Looking sweet, our Auto? Thanks!!

Royal Queen's Hulkberry fem

Comment

Comment

Doctor Seedsman

Hey,

Doctor Seedsman,

I have popped one seed, and very pleased with this plant. 11 Liters pot, organic soil, 75W LED, 3 weeks of veg. 8 weeks of bloom (harvested early for CBD peak). Very fast plant, sativa looking but very fast blooming, very easy, very resinous, the smell is very nice, lemony/spicy/sweet, mouth watering. It was a freebee and i am impressed! She would have a very high CBD content, we will see... Now she is drying.

Greetz
            Attached Files

Comment

Jack Herer Feminized at 50 in Flower

I've never grown this strain before but I received these as freebies from Seedsman and figured I'd give them a run as I've been very happy with genetics I've purchased from the company.
              Out of the three they all presented themselves differently.
              I had a moment where PH got off but have since resolved the issue.
              Buds are rock solid and I'm curious as to how they're going to turn out.
              All the reviews I've read say very good things about this strain so I will be interested to sample for myself when ready.

Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time”, is like saying, “I don’t want to”. Lao Tzu

Comment

3 Jack Herer at day 60 flower.

Not the best shots,I was a bit shaky today. Smelling good and solid.

Comment

IDK I've never tried their gear was gonna buy 5 pks of cheese until I saw the pics.On his siteThat is 100 % not a cheese plant.And if is why would you just outcross it to something that dominates it like that ? Whatever the father is in that cross should be the name cause all those pics show similar plants and it's not cheese

These look like nice plants here in this thread interested in hearing how the Jack smokes

Comment

CPK at 60 days flower.

Loving the color,the smells,the beauty!

Comment

Trimming up The Cpk to put in paper bags after they've been hanging. I prefer a dry trim.

Comment

Received 3 blueberry seeds from Seedsman with a grow off 3 years ago. ..

DJ shorts blueberry was out crossed then bred back to DJ shorts blueberry... this was the keeper of those seeds...

Seeds man Blue Ice OG ......

Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
                        29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
                        18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

Some purple Queen 38 days into flower...I'll keep updating as it matures...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sugar Haze sampler buds, phenos A to F from left to right

Comment

Young early skunk

Comment

Seedsman The White OG

Made shure this flava stays in the Garden.

Link to Seedsman. The White OG. Seed to flower grow.

Seedsman The White OG grow...

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
                                29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
                                18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X