Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cpk day 25 flow

Comment

Looking nice! I ended up with two stretchers and two on the shorter side like last run. Only nine days in flower,pics when she sets some flower.
      Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time”, is like saying, “I don’t want to”. Lao Tzu

Comment

mint nugz

Comment

Seedsman Power Africa...female ripe from pollination from chem 91 skva pollen..

Produced hundreds of seeds.
          Attached Files
          Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
          29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
          18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

CPK 2018

Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time”, is like saying, “I don’t want to”. Lao Tzu

Comment

Mama Mia came as a freebie. Don't normally grow indicas. This was quite nice relaxing indica stone with straight garlic aroma. Early Pearl x Mazar I think it was.

Comment

Some good strains from the seedsman , keep it up!

Comment

Purple Queen.Want to hit it to White Rhino so I'll have Purple Rhino

Comment

Last Year this PurpleQueen (Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani)hit really Purple while her Cousin who was green turning purple later in Flower and didn't pick up much purple but the undersides of the buds seems purplish and dark hue.

Her Cousin stayed green with Purple Hues later in Flower also Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani

Comment

CPK almost ready

Comment

Originally posted by Shakí7 View Post
                        What 3 beauties.. nice work!! which one is your favorite?

Originally posted by Pillang View Post
                        Critical purple kush early bloom
                        View Image
                        Awesome bro, the last shot looks insane.. CPK in its pure essence.. big work!!

Originally posted by CarolinGuy View Post
                        Love that CPK,got 4 ladies in the tent right now I just flipped after a longer veg this run as they don't seem to stretch much. Pretty!
                        Happy bloom, sure doing fire!!

Originally posted by Medfinder View Post
                        Seedsman Power Africa...female ripe from pollination from chem 91 skva pollen..

Produced hundreds of seeds.
                        It never disappoints .. look juicy.. nice work!!

Originally posted by hard rain View Post
                        Mama Mia came as a freebie. Don't normally grow indicas. This was quite nice relaxing indica stone with straight garlic aroma. Early Pearl x Mazar I think it was.
                        View Image
                        nice frost in the fromt..this was one of the first strains I grown, loved for years.. no words, she is pure vigor branching.. and smell taste amazing.. nice hand!!

Thanks to ALL for your cute shares!!

Comment

This is the OG Kush (Ghost OG phenotype) x Strawberry Diesel...... The Ghost OG Being the Hybird of SFV OG (sativa)and Tahoe OG (indica)

Comment

Originally posted by TNTBudSticker View Post
                            View Image View Image

This is the OG Kush (Ghost OG phenotype) x Strawberry Diesel...... The Ghost OG Being the Hybird of SFV OG (sativa)and Tahoe OG (indica)
                            Looking sweet, our Auto? Thanks!!

Comment

Wow, just wow....

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinGuy View Post
                                Nice looking lady
                                No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

Working...
                                X