SEEDSMAN strain photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok,just one more.

Black Sugar,one of the smaller buds at day 60.

Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time”, is like saying, “I don’t want to”. Lao Tzu

Comment

Lovely fat bud!!

Comment

Originally posted by J TricH View Post
        Lovely fat bud!!

Thank You J TricH! They're all still alive. I do have some amber and mostly cloudy but she keeps throwing pistils! Day 62 now and she's supposed to be 50-55 but I do go by trichomes regardless. Had them on the Nectar ripening regimen for near three weeks and now just water,wondering how long she'll keep on kicking at this rate but they're close! Normally I don't go too amber as I like my flowers to not be so sedative but I'm going for it this round. They're fat as hell and everything is flopping all over the place. I have a feeling these girls are not only going to put me on the couch but probably in bed! I'll let you know when I chop and throw up a pic right before I do. Keep up the good work!
        Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time”, is like saying, “I don’t want to”. Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinGuy View Post
          Thank You J TricH! They're all still alive. I do have some amber and mostly cloudy but she keeps throwing pistils! Day 62 now and she's supposed to be 50-55 but I do go by trichomes regardless. Had them on the Nectar ripening regimen for near three weeks and now just water,wondering how long she'll keep on kicking at this rate but they're close! Normally I don't go too amber as I like my flowers to not be so sedative but I'm going for it this round. They're fat as hell and everything is flopping all over the place. I have a feeling these girls are not only going to put me on the couch but probably in bed! I'll let you know when I chop and throw up a pic right before I do. Keep up the good work!
          yes i understand, i love milky side.. to get sedative they are specific strains

Comment

Timber at Day 67 flower.

Black Sugar is down! They're all tucked in and the dry is on. Very happy with this run.

Comment

Harvest/Cure

The Black Sugar turned out to be very special this round. She's jarred now and curing. Testers have proven to be very complex and tasty thanks to Nectar and the potency is seriously strong. Probably the strongest I've grown yet. Seedsman did well on these genetics and I would recommend them to anyone!

Comment

Black Sugar is down! They're all tucked in and the dry is on. Very happy with this run.

View Image

mouthwatering goodness, well grown

Comment

The Black Sugar turned out to be very special this round. She's jarred now and curing. Testers have proven to be very complex and tasty thanks to Nectar and the potency is seriously strong. Probably the strongest I've grown yet. Seedsman did well on these genetics and I would recommend them to anyone!
                  looking fire dense!! nice work, i love that smell even i not get a run really finewith she, but one of the best smells i have found in the last year.. some candied skin orange really fine..

Comment

Candy Cream

••SHAKÍ GARDEN•• (2017/2020)
                    ••SHAKI•• (2020/....)

Comment

Blueberry

••SHAKI•• (2020/....)

Comment

Gelato OG

Veg

----------->>>>

••SHAKI•• (2020/....)

Comment

Flo

:-)

••SHAKI•• (2020/....)

Comment

Critical purple kush early bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Shakí7 View Post
                              Not enough posts to give likes or rep yet here but very nice looking girls all around. That Blueberry looks yummy! I have the Gelat-O I will be running at some point,she looks sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Pillang View Post
                                Critical purple kush early bloom
                                View Image
                                Love that CPK,got 4 ladies in the tent right now I just flipped after a longer veg this run as they don't seem to stretch much. Pretty!

Comment

Working...
                                X