X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kruko View Post
    how long is this deal valid?
    this is not a promotion with a limited date. I cant guarantee a minimum duration, but I think running for a long time..

Comment

Originally posted by J TricH View Post
      ok, according to your reasoning, you could know exactly all the buyers and have bought in the last days on our website? You are free to send me a list with this data of free access you says, so we can check our database? sorry bro, you seen a lot of spy films..
      You're not understanding bitcoin. You're not understanding the information which was posted to educate you and what you're saying here has nothing to do with the security issues of bitcoin.

I wish you all the best.
      Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
      DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
      DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
      6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
      8-Minute CBD Test
      Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
        You're not understanding bitcoin. You're not understanding the information which was posted to educate you and what you're saying here has nothing to do with the security issues of bitcoin.

I wish you all the best.
        Yes sorry, I think the same, I think that you misinterpret the information, I'm not sure if to take advantage of this (you put your referral link), or simply because you are a BitCoin hater or because you are more interested in the value of that currency what are you mining.. But let's not fool anyone, BitCoin is 100% safe and NO ONE is going to see that you've bought seeds, which is what you're saying..

Comment

Originally posted by J TricH View Post
          Yes sorry, I think the same, I think that you misinterpret the information, I'm not sure if to take advantage of this (you put your referral link), or simply because you are a BitCoin hater or because you are more interested in the value of that currency what are you mining.. But let's not fool anyone, BitCoin is 100% safe and NO ONE is going to see that you've bought seeds, which is what you're saying..
          My sole intention is to protect the privacy of the people you're trying to do business with. Telling people bitcoin is anon does not do them any favors. Sending someone a btc wallet address for payment allows the same person to see every transaction the wallet is undertaking. Anyone wishing to remain anon should be aware bitcoin is not the way to do it. Especially not someone new to crypto.

Kudos for choosing bitcoin, may the experience bring you a wealth of education.
          Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
          DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
          DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
          6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
          8-Minute CBD Test
          Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
            My sole intention is to protect the privacy of the people you're trying to do business with. Telling people bitcoin is anon does not do them any favors. Sending someone a btc wallet address for payment allows the same person to see every transaction the wallet is undertaking. Anyone wishing to remain anon should be aware bitcoin is not the way to do it. Especially not someone new to crypto.

Kudos for choosing bitcoin, may the experience bring you a wealth of education.
            ok, sorry for the wait, this is the answer from our expert in cryptography

"As you will see on the Bitcoin Made Easy Questions and Answers bitcoin is 'pseudoanonymous' so it is not actually linked to a name. However given most people buy bitcoins from an exchange then it can be linked to your name and is not confidential, but is arguably more confidential than bank transactions. Zcash is meant to be confidential but not as confidential as Monero.

We can also accept other cryptocoins like those mentioned above.

Comment

Are you currently accepting orders? a message popped up during checkout saying you weren't, so I didn't clip on 'place order'

Comment

Originally posted by Killkingkong View Post
                Are you currently accepting orders? a message popped up during checkout saying you weren't, so I didn't clip on 'place order'
                first to hear mate.. could you take a popup shot? Thanks!!

Comment

For other American Seedsman customers: I just wanted to add, my experiences with bitcoin and seedsman have been flawless. No difficulties, and I really appreciated the deep discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
                    For other American Seedsman customers: I just wanted to add, my experiences with bitcoin and seedsman have been flawless. No difficulties, and I really appreciated the deep discount.
                    Hey thanks for your words.. always happy to hear yours XPs

Comment

Couldn’t have said it better myself!! I wish the 25% discount on Bitcoin was with every order - it was a MAJOR incentive on my first order. Regardless, they have been amazing and so far my orders have all arrived within 5 days of getting a shipping notice. That’s super quick from Europe to the US, imo. Love the free, high quality seeds with my orders! Since I’m big on DP genetics, I really appreciate that I’ve gitten some freebie DP seeds every order. Thanks for what you do, Seedsman!
                      DTOM = Dont Tread On Me

Comment

Originally posted by DTOM420 View Post
                        Couldn’t have said it better myself!! I wish the 25% discount on Bitcoin was with every order - it was a MAJOR incentive on my first order. Regardless, they have been amazing and so far my orders have all arrived within 5 days of getting a shipping notice. That’s super quick from Europe to the US, imo. Love the free, high quality seeds with my orders! Since I’m big on DP genetics, I really appreciate that I’ve gitten some freebie DP seeds every order. Thanks for what you do, Seedsman!
                        Welcome mate.. happy to hear & thanks for share your XPs

Comment

Looks like the way to go better get my shit sorted with bitcoin.

Comment

This is what I came here to ask about. Have people had good experiences with coinbase and buying bitcoin online?

Buying bitcoin with a credit card online instead of finding a cash kiosk bitcoin ATM would be a dream... and yet for some reason I still hesitate. I'd prefer to not use my bank account, but credit card I'd do...

Comment

Seedsman is why I first got bitcoin, just for the order. Everything happened perfectly and I appreciated the extra seeds thrown in too for using bitcoin.

It takes a little while so stop procrastinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Slashemup View Post
                                Looks like the way to go better get my shit sorted with bitcoin.
                                Originally posted by frostqueen View Post
                                This is what I came here to ask about. Have people had good experiences with coinbase and buying bitcoin online?

Buying bitcoin with a credit card online instead of finding a cash kiosk bitcoin ATM would be a dream... and yet for some reason I still hesitate. I'd prefer to not use my bank account, but credit card I'd do...
                                Originally posted by Sign View Post
                                Seedsman is why I first got bitcoin, just for the order. Everything happened perfectly and I appreciated the extra seeds thrown in too for using bitcoin.

It takes a little while so stop procrastinating.
                                Thanks friends!! and yes BC is the best way to use your card without Bank rejecteds.. plus get a huge discount and freebies.. why not spend a little time to setup?

Comment

Working...
                                X