This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEEDSMAN - 25% Off ALL Bitcoin Orders

Due to constant issues with accepting credit cards from certain countries, Seedsman has now taken the decision to fully embrace the Bitcoin revolution.

To show how serious we are about this, we are now offering a MASSIVE 25% off all first time orders with a subsequent 15-25% on orders thereafter when paid by Bitcoin.

The intention of this HUGE discount is to show customers that we are happy to take the cost and incentivise them to take the time (25 minutes normally) to open a Bitcoin account, buy the Bitcoin with a Visa or Mastercard and to pay us.

Benefits of Paying for your Seedsman order with Bitcoin

To ensure that customers using Bitcoin are suitably rewarded, Seedsman are offering some incredible benefits. These include:
    • 25% off the first Bitcoin order your place. This is also applicable for those who have placed Bitcoin orders with us before. Everyone can benefit from this fantastic offer!
    • 15% off every subsequent Bitcoin order you place on Seedsman. Plus, if any of your subsequent orders total over €200, you will receive a further 10% discount!
    • Place an order of €50 or more using Bitcoin and you will receive 12 free seeds. This will be made up of 8 of our Bitcoin bundle seeds plus a further 4 seeds that you can choose for yourself!
    • If your Bitcoin order is €100 or more, we will throw in FOUR more seeds, taking your total freebie count to 16!
    • If you use Bitcoin Made Easy’s recommended exchange to purchase your Bitcoin, you will receive $10 worth of free Bitcoin if you spend over $100.

There are many other benefits to buying cannabis seeds with Bitcoin. Firstly, all Bitcoin transactions will remain completely anonymous and untraceable. As an open-source, decentralised currency system, only you will have access to your Bitcoin transaction history.

There are no extra boxes to tick or forms to fill in during the checkout process when ordering from Seedsman with Bitcoin. Once you have purchased your Bitcoins and have stored them in your Bitcoin wallet, it is as simple a transaction as using any other payment method.

There are also no hidden fees when buying Bitcoin. The Bitcoin network will only charge an insignificant transaction fee, which will be made clear upon purchase. This also applies to international Bitcoin transaction, which can often become drenched in expensive fees when using more established payment methods.

Finally, Bitcoin is fast becoming a popular way to transfer and spend funds online. With major online companies now accepting Bitcoin as payment and financial forecasts indicating significant future growth, it is the perfect time to set yourself up with the online payment method of the future.

What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin was invented in 2008 by an unknown programmer who went under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Essentially, Bitcoin is money just like Euros or Dollars only in digital form. However, it is different from the aforementioned currencies in the fact that it is not owned by any central authority or government.

Today, it is estimated that up to $500 million worth of Bitcoin transactions are made every 24 hours, all of which are completed securely and anonymously. There is no middle man in this transaction; your Bitcoin funds are simply moving from your wallet to the recipient’s wallet, without any hidden transaction fees or unwanted hands meddling with your hard earned cash.

While Bitcoin is still not the most frequent online payment transaction method, it is fast catching up with other, more established payment methods. In fact, many industry experts are predicting a bright future for the cryptocurrency market.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/buy-cann...s-with-bitcoin

Kudos guys, way to go, embrace the future and freedom of crypto currencies. if people only buy enough to pay their seeds they won't be risking much volatility at all. been saying this for years, if i was selling seeds i sure would take bit coin as well. i'd just sell it asap again to minimize the potential volatility in the value, but in the end it's just as likely to go up as down so yeah had seedbay accepted bit coin when they were worth a buck each they would be laughing now. also a great way to get rid of your paper trail when buying seeds as long as you buy the bit coin the anonymous way. good call all round.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
      Kudos guys, way to go, embrace the future and freedom of crypto currencies. if people only buy enough to pay their seeds they won't be risking much volatility at all. been saying this for years, if i was selling seeds i sure would take bit coin as well. i'd just sell it asap again to minimize the potential volatility in the value, but in the end it's just as likely to go up as down so yeah had seedbay accepted bit coin when they were worth a buck each they would be laughing now. also a great way to get rid of your paper trail when buying seeds as long as you buy the bit coin the anonymous way. good call all round.

Thanks mate.. great words & thinking!!

Comment

you should ask Skip to give you the, i approve this post button for this Forum too.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
          you should ask Skip to give you the, i approve this post button for this Forum too.
          Thanks.. its done.. Skip is a fast man..

Comment

Yea you guys (seedsman) should sit on as much bitcoin as you can before swapping to other currency. I bet the 2-5 year investment would pay off big. Bitcoin is taking off world wide.
            Grow journal
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261432

Comment

Originally posted by oldbootz View Post
              Yea you guys (seedsman) should sit on as much bitcoin as you can before swapping to other currency. I bet the 2-5 year investment would pay off big. Bitcoin is taking off world wide.
              It is not recommended to use BitCoin as a specular currency.. There are a lot of investments safer and more profitable than bitcoin.

Comment

Bitcoin rocks for seeds

Bought bitcoin a month ago at 3500, it's now at 4800 and I ordered seeds and I still have more $ in bitcoin than I originally bought so my order was basically profit from bitcoin, not getting rich but free seeds rock. Super easy to buy seeds with bitcoin!

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky McNugget View Post
                  Bought bitcoin a month ago at 3500, it's now at 4800 and I ordered seeds and I still have more $ in bitcoin than I originally bought so my order was basically profit from bitcoin, not getting rich but free seeds rock. Super easy to buy seeds with bitcoin!
                  Yeahh congrats on your awesome deal although BitCoin would not be the best currency to look for that benefit, we do not want anyone to lead to confusion, doing this can go right or wrong in a 50% chance. From our position we would not want to encourage anyone to speculate with BitCoin. On the other hand, thanks for your support and trust!!

Comment

nice choice!
                    My respect!
                    Un piccolo sacrificio dell'ego per ridare peso ed attenzione alle parole.
                    Ho tolto le mie reputazioni, non servono a niente se non a dividerci.

Buon tutto

Comment

Originally posted by J TricH View Post
                      There are many other benefits to buying cannabis seeds with Bitcoin. Firstly, all Bitcoin transactions will remain completely anonymous and untraceable. As an open-source, decentralised currency system, only you will have access to your Bitcoin transaction history.
                      Uhh.... a huge and resounding "No." Every single Bitcoin transaction is fully open to the public for viewing. Can you use bitcoin anonymously? Yes, with great effort, and should you make a mistake, every single transaction made previously or since (with this wallet) is directly tied to you. Openly and publicly, for the life of the bitcoin blockchain.

You want anon? Try Zcash, which actually has a truly anon way of sending transfers which are not published for public viewing. You can get zcash by buying it or mining it. I'm mining mine at Genesis-Mining
                      Last edited by J TricH; 11-03-2017, 17:00. Reason: remove link referrals
                      Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
                      DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
                      DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
                      6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
                      8-Minute CBD Test
                      Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
                        Uhh.... a huge and resounding "No." Every single Bitcoin transaction is fully open to the public for viewing. Can you use bitcoin anonymously? Yes, with great effort, and should you make a mistake, every single transaction made previously or since (with this wallet) is directly tied to you. Openly and publicly, for the life of the bitcoin blockchain.

You want anon? Try Zcash, which actually has a truly anon way of sending transfers which are not published for public viewing. You can get zcash by buying it or mining it. I'm mining mine at Genesis-Mining
                        Heyo mate, my knowledge about BitCoin is basic, so the official response will be offered as soon as I receive it. For the moment I will say what I know about this: every BITCOIN transfer is 100% secure and anonymous, the only public data that you mention is the number of Bitcoins transferred, but NEVER the physical person or the product purchased. If your information were real, BITCOIN would be a failure, and that is not the case. Said this.. i back soon with full answer

Note: I had to delete your referral link of that page that you recommend to safeguard the rules of the forum..

Comment

Originally posted by J TricH View Post
                          Heyo mate, my knowledge about BitCoin is basic, so the official response will be offered as soon as I receive it. For the moment I will say what I know about this: every BITCOIN transfer is 100% secure and anonymous, the only public data that you mention is the number of Bitcoins transferred, but NEVER the physical person or the product purchased. If your information were real, BITCOIN would be a failure, and that is not the case. Said this.. i back soon with full answer

Note: I had to delete your referral link of that page that you recommend to safeguard the rules of the forum..
                          Genesis-mining.com (Without the ref)

The blockchain records (among other things) the ip address of the transaction, the amount being sent, the address it came from and the addresses it went to. (Destination and change addresses, if any)

Should you wish to remain anon, you'll have to use a "clean" machine (one which can not be traced to you) and a way to use an ip address not associated with yourself. Contrary to what media outlets have blasted for nearly a decade, bitcoin is completely open and not (inherently) anonymous. The blockchains will preserve the information, until such time as law enforcement gets up to speed and can data-mine it.

(edit:
                          Originally posted by google
                          Are Bitcoins really anonymous?

Bitcoin is often described as an anonymous currency because it is possible to send and receive bitcoins without giving any personally identifying information. However, achieving reasonable anonymity with Bitcoin can be quite complicated and perfect anonymity may be impossible. Bitcoin is pseudonymous
                          )
                          Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
                          DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
                          DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
                          6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
                          8-Minute CBD Test
                          Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

how long is this deal valid?
                            sigpic
                            kruko's Weedstation

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
                              Genesis-mining.com (Without the ref)

The blockchain records (among other things) the ip address of the transaction, the amount being sent, the address it came from and the addresses it went to. (Destination and change addresses, if any)

Should you wish to remain anon, you'll have to use a "clean" machine (one which can not be traced to you) and a way to use an ip address not associated with yourself. Contrary to what media outlets have blasted for nearly a decade, bitcoin is completely open and not (inherently) anonymous. The blockchains will preserve the information, until such time as law enforcement gets up to speed and can data-mine it.

(edit: )

ok, according to your reasoning, you could know exactly all the buyers and have bought in the last days on our website? You are free to send me a list with this data of free access you says, so we can check our database? sorry bro, you seen a lot of spy films..

Comment

Working...
                              X