X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice fella
    replied
    My order also took about a month and a half but I did receive it. Happy customer here (USA)

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    I'd made a order that took about 1 and 1/2 month in the EC of USA and it arrived fine. fwiw

Leave a comment:

• unnamedmike
    replied
    My case is slightly different. i found males and hermis in 3 seedsman female strains. I had no problem with my other plants growing next. And after weeks waiting a reply from the support centre, they just say "no warranty in orders over 3 moths old" ... that was a surprise, hermaphrodite plants come from poorly selected parentals.
    Now ive been waiting 10 weeks another order, my warranty is expiring and sadly, im pretty sure im gonna lost this money too.

Leave a comment:

• Bubba Kushner
    replied
    Seedsman is a good company I have placed several orders but they just see overwhelmed by the combination of 420 and Covid.

I placed an order on 4/22 got it a month later not too bad considering

Leave a comment:

• cortoland666
    replied
    Order cancelled even when payment done

Hi, I wanted to share my experience with Seedsman.
    I used this seedbank multiple times and it always worked very well with some nice and fun freebies. They always answered fast and I never had any problem with shipping delays or anything else.

I totally understand that since March, Seedsman is experiencing problems and delays due to the Covid outbreaks.
    However, now that I am trying to interact with them since more than 2 months without receiving anything else than automatic emails, I think this is complete BS!

I made an order in the beginning of April (Bodhi's Black Triangle which are relatively hard to found in Europe). I made the bank transfer before 14 days following my order and told them that I paid them. This is the only time I received an answer from a human telling me that they will send my order shortly. I waited a few weeks and came back to Seedsman to see what happenned to my order. It was cancelled without giving me any notice. But the best part was that they kept my bank transfer. They never refund me even since I am trying to contact them since then. They never came back to me to apologize nor anything of this sort.

Last week they restocked Black Triangle so I made a 2nd order before they were out of stock, telling customer support that I already made a bank transfer in April for an order they cancelled but never gave back the money to me. Almost a week after, I only received an automatic answer asking me if the customer support was helpful or not. No! the customer support was not helpful.

Honestly I don't feel like I am exagerating. I understand Covid, delays and all this kind of stuff. But keeping my hardly earned money without sending me any seeds and staying silent to all of my answers is BS!

Could you help me sort it out @J TricH?

Leave a comment:

• unnamedmike
    replied
    Hi Jtrich. Actually waiting time is long more than 1 week, ive been waiting 4 weeks a reply, and i still waiting. My problems are not about delays as you know. Please do not misunderstand me, i am very grateful for the service of these years and i hope everybody is safe there. But a estimated waiting time can help, hire more people, stop acepting new orders, new promotions, ect. in order to recover the service quality. Im really concerned about the future of my money, its easy to understand if new people get mad. again please dont misunderstand me, my best wishes to seedsman crew.

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemjuteszembe View Post
    Does anyone have any current experience with Seedsman?
    I ordered from their site yesterday (00832523), I paid with bitcoin. This was my first bitcoin payment. The payment process was not clear, due to some exchange rate fluctuations a few cents less bitcoin had sent to them. My money has been sent, the status of the order is: order canceled.
    It wouldn’t even be a problem because finding such a problem in the FAQ, but after I was scared that my money would be lost, I started looking for things. There are a lot of 1 star rate on Trustpilot in the last month.
    I think the pandemic also affected Seedsman’s capacity, but that doesn’t explain the extent of the deterioration. In this case, they need to suspend receiving new orders and deal with the old problems. (which is enough if I can see well)

Of course, I notified support on the site about the problem, but based on the experience of others, I can’t expect much good. After many, many days, weeks, they don’t even respond to problems, it’s quite outrageous.

Can anyone write something reassuring?

Hi, Order cancelling if payment not done. You can contact support to allocate your payment, have you added order number in the payment?
    Trust pilot is full New customer frustrated with delays by covid situation. We needed stop taking new customers to stop this. we are working more hard than never since covid started.
    So please contact support and wait for a answer.. can be delayed more than 1 week.. we have thousands of double and tripled tickets to review from delays. And as said delays are out of our hand.. Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Nemjuteszembe
    replied
    Does anyone have any current experience with Seedsman?
    I ordered from their site yesterday (00832523), I paid with bitcoin. This was my first bitcoin payment. The payment process was not clear, due to some exchange rate fluctuations a few cents less bitcoin had sent to them. My money has been sent, the status of the order is: order canceled.
    It wouldn’t even be a problem because finding such a problem in the FAQ, but after I was scared that my money would be lost, I started looking for things. There are a lot of 1 star rate on Trustpilot in the last month.
    I think the pandemic also affected Seedsman’s capacity, but that doesn’t explain the extent of the deterioration. In this case, they need to suspend receiving new orders and deal with the old problems. (which is enough if I can see well)

Of course, I notified support on the site about the problem, but based on the experience of others, I can’t expect much good. After many, many days, weeks, they don’t even respond to problems, it’s quite outrageous.

Can anyone write something reassuring?

Leave a comment:

• frostqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by J TricH View Post
    Ok Thanks!! so much better.. im waiting answer from stocks team because could be a lot reasons here.. but from my knowledge about, Archive as some US breeders are very hardly to get stock via EU, so we deppend on offer from supplyers.. for MrNice BW and AK47 will answering you when i get the info, could be outstock from breeder. Have you submited to the Stock notifications? (from each profile).. Take note we working with a insane list of strains, so we cant stock millions.. so we working very short stock from rare things and stocks always fluctuating in-out.. so the best is use stock notifications to get ready. Hope it have sense for you.

In stock Acapulco Gold https://www.seedsman.com/en/acapulco...eminised-seeds
    Thank you. I will be patient. I used the 'back in stock' email reminder, so I will be ready to move fast next time they appear.

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    Originally posted by frostqueen View Post
    Fair enough, my friend.

I’m waiting on:

Serious Seeds’ AK47 m/f
    Mr. Nice’s Black Widow m/f
    Barney’s Acapulco Gold fem
    Archive’s Casper OG m/f

Ok Thanks!! so much better.. im waiting answer from stocks team because could be a lot reasons here.. but from my knowledge about, Archive as some US breeders are very hardly to get stock via EU, so we deppend on offer from supplyers.. for MrNice BW and AK47 will answering you when i get the info, could be outstock from breeder. Have you submited to the Stock notifications? (from each profile).. Take note we working with a insane list of strains, so we cant stock millions.. so we working very short stock from rare things and stocks always fluctuating in-out.. so the best is use stock notifications to get ready. Hope it have sense for you.

In stock Acapulco Gold https://www.seedsman.com/en/acapulco...eminised-seeds

Leave a comment:

• frostqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by J TricH View Post
    All out stock? what you looking for (breeder)? we have a lot things in stock?
    About slow, not to all time, if you have a good connection not should have much delay, just come slow sometimes and big promos, take in mind our site is really big with so much profiles and traffic.. anyway this year we will working to improve our site since we have the currently interface for years now..
    Fair enough, my friend.

I’m waiting on:

Serious Seeds’ AK47 m/f
    Mr. Nice’s Black Widow m/f
    Barney’s Acapulco Gold fem
    Archive’s Casper OG m/f

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    Originally posted by frostqueen View Post
    This sounds great. Unfortunately everything is 'out of stock'. Guess it's that time of year?

Also, why is the web site so slow all the time? Are you using dial-up internet or something? I keep trying to order but pages won't load.
    All out stock? what you looking for (breeder)? we have a lot things in stock?
    About slow, not to all time, if you have a good connection not should have much delay, just come slow sometimes and big promos, take in mind our site is really big with so much profiles and traffic.. anyway this year we will working to improve our site since we have the currently interface for years now..

Leave a comment:

• frostqueen
    replied
    This sounds great. Unfortunately everything is 'out of stock'. Guess it's that time of year?

Also, why is the web site so slow all the time? Are you using dial-up internet or something? I keep trying to order but pages won't load.

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    Originally posted by TNTBudSticker View Post
    Any discounts for the Year of 2020 ICmag fellows?
    Yes, code still working.. 16Icmag10

Leave a comment:

• Goldslug
    replied
    yes , its working the discounts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X