X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULMW
    replied
    wow! many thanks seedsman seeds! Very kind of you ! Am loving the original skunk # 1 and have bookmarked several others in the strains you offer to try in the coming seasons . Happy growing in 2017 owards

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    Originally posted by meizzwang View Post
    Please note: the major issues for the checkout cart have been fixed at seedsman! Thanks again to Seedsman's customer service team, they worked diligently to resolve the issue. I didn't have to create an account, they got back to me anyways!
    Hey meizz.. good to hear.. thanks & enjoy!!

Leave a comment:

• meizzwang
    replied
    Please note: the major issues for the checkout cart have been fixed at seedsman! Thanks again to Seedsman's customer service team, they worked diligently to resolve the issue. I didn't have to create an account, they got back to me anyways!

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyFantasyman View Post
    I thought I'd let you know about troubles with your ordering process, but apparently this isn't the place to do it.
    It's all good. I'll just find a new supplier.
    I thank you for the information, I am here to help in everything I can, but everything related to orders must be processed through support .. I can not handle customer data, I also not have access or knowledge about possible changes or problems That are happening at that moment, I only have access to a account to make orders of our promos. And with that account I test when someone has a problem. If I see everything correct, the only thing I can recommend to you is to contact support. I'm sorry that you dislike it, but good companies have support services for these things. Or is that in your work you can access any information or things that are not your specific task? I would like you to understand that every worker has his / her function. Support is to solve problems, I have informative tasks, strains that we sell, promotions and general questions, but problems with orders escape my functions and knowledge.. I wish you a good store hunting..

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    I tried contacting support@seedsman.com , but got this message. Is this legit or is it someone fishing for info? This implies they won't take your questions without signing up with them....

"Welcome to Seedsman Support.

We need to verify your e-mail before your message can be delivered to our Support Staff.

Please click the link below to create your password and login to your Seedsman Support account.

My apologies for all the questions J Trich! To be honest, you do an outstanding job with customer service and you're the only reason I will still go forward with a purchase once the whole website calculator is fixed. However, the way the website is set up, there's a lot of hoops to jump through to get help, it's a bit frustrating. It's very difficult to figure out how to get help from the website alone.
    Yes is legit.. I suppose it is a system to filter spam & wrong mails.. anyway you also can use this to get direct support.. https://www.seedsman.com/en/contact phone or ticket

Thanks .. I think you have not found the right way, there are different ways to connect with support ..

From Top menu - >> HELP - >> Contact us
    From popup button "HELP" on the bottom, right corner
    From links at the bottom ->> OUR Company -> Contact Us
    Last edited by J TricH; 03-23-2017, 19:13.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 08-17-2019, 12:38.

Leave a comment:

• meizzwang
    replied
    I tried contacting support@seedsman.com , but got this message. Is this legit or is it someone fishing for info? This implies they won't take your questions without signing up with them....

"Welcome to Seedsman Support.

We need to verify your e-mail before your message can be delivered to our Support Staff.

Please click the link below to create your password and login to your Seedsman Support account."

My apologies for all the questions J Trich! To be honest, you do an outstanding job with customer service and you're the only reason I will still go forward with a purchase once the whole website calculator is fixed. However, the way the website is set up, there's a lot of hoops to jump through to get help, it's a bit frustrating. It's very difficult to figure out how to get help from the website alone.
    Last edited by J TricH; 03-23-2017, 19:14.

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    So I'm either a liar or a dummy who can't use the web?

When I tried buying yesterday using the discount code, your site kept adding on the stealth fee. I would delete it, go through the checkout process again, and it would be on my order again. After multiple tries, I gave up and deleted my order

I've made around 10 purchases from your site in the last year with few problems (other than last fall when your site wouldn't take visa and I missed a sale), so I strongly resent your facile dismissal of my issue. Thanks for demonstrating your lack of concern for customer issues.

WHAT??

First I do not say that you lie. I did this test with my own amount where I manage the shipments of our promos.
    Second, I always try to help
    Third, I am not god to know all the mishaps or things that happen on the web. I can only give my opinion about what I see when making an order. You can contact support@seedsman.com to solve any problems with purchases. That is the right way.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 08-17-2019, 12:38.

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    Does the discount code still work? I tried placing an order with the discount code, but in the end it costs more to purchase with the discount code than without the discount code? I selected the $5.58 shipping, but when you go to the next page, it charges you $9.93 for the same thing? There's no option to fix it either. Also, my subtotal mysteriously went up by $24 when I went to the next page where it asks you about the billing address. Lastly, when you add the actual cost of the seeds plus shipping and handling, the number is off slightly. Something is definitely not right....

Update: Tried to check out without the promo code: subtotal started at approx. $125 USD including shipping to $159 euros (USD$179) at the end! This means there's approximately a $50 charge that isn't explained.....for sure, this has to be an error and not intentional.....
    I just tried at least 6 times to make a buy using the promo code and the website keeps adding on stealth shipping. I remove it and it adds on again.
    I've made a bunch of buys from seedsman previously and never paid for or needed stealth, I'm not going to have it forced on me now. I finally got PO'd and cancelled my order.
    Hey mates.. no changes in Seedsman, only change is the interface..
    You can choose stealh or not... The only price increases are the shipping costs + packaging if you choose the stealh .. option and the tax.. And code works good.. discount is applied to packet seeds, then ad the shipping costs, stealh for the final price.. see pics i attached from one test..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Seedsman order.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	12894711Click image for larger version

Name:	Seedsman order0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	12894712

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 08-17-2019, 12:39.

Leave a comment:

• meizzwang
    replied
    Does the discount code still work? I tried placing an order with the discount code, but in the end it costs more to purchase with the discount code than without the discount code? I selected the $5.58 shipping, but when you go to the next page, it charges you $9.93 for the same thing? There's no option to fix it either. Also, my subtotal mysteriously went up by $24 when I went to the next page where it asks you about the billing address. Lastly, when you add the actual cost of the seeds plus shipping and handling, the number is off slightly. Something is definitely not right....

Update: Tried to check out without the promo code: subtotal started at approx. $125 USD including shipping to $159 euros (USD$179) at the end! This means there's approximately a $50 charge that isn't explained.....for sure, this has to be an error and not intentional.....
    Last edited by meizzwang; 03-20-2017, 22:45.

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    Originally posted by hoopla View Post
    Thanks for giving us a discount!! I've shopped from a few other distros, even sometimes going directly to the source, but none have I been as pleased with Seedsman! Stock always germs, always what I expect...I'll be rockin' Humboldt's Blue Dream this next cycle, I'm sure it'll be DANKOLA!!
    Woww.. big words mate.. Thanks & enjoy the next cycle!!

Leave a comment:

• hoopla
    replied
    Thanks for giving us a discount!! I've shopped from a few other distros, even sometimes going directly to the source, but none have I been as pleased with Seedsman! Stock always germs, always what I expect...I'll be rockin' Humboldt's Blue Dream this next cycle, I'm sure it'll be DANKOLA!!

Leave a comment:

• J TricH
    replied
    Hey.. Buying on Seedsman you are always rewarded
    1. You choose from a great variety of incredible strains from us or other awesome breeders
    2. Get awesome freebies
    3. Get Loyalty points (needs register account on seedsman) & apply yours 10ICMAG16 discount

Little example:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X