Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEEDSMAN CODE 10% for ICMAG members

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    wow! many thanks seedsman seeds! Very kind of you ! Am loving the original skunk # 1 and have bookmarked several others in the strains you offer to try in the coming seasons . Happy growing in 2017 owards

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by ULMW View Post
      wow! many thanks seedsman seeds! Very kind of you ! Am loving the original skunk # 1 and have bookmarked several others in the strains you offer to try in the coming seasons . Happy growing in 2017 owards
      Thanks mate.. wissing big rewards..

      Comment


        #18
        Love you guess thank you so much for all you do..
        What is normal for the Polar Bear, is terrorism to the Seal, so what is really "Normal"??
        - CHTG

        Comment


          #19
          .
          Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 08-17-2019, 12:48.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by TrillOG View Post
            Love you guess thank you so much for all you do..
            Originally posted by SandyFantasyman View Post
            Thanks. My search was very successful.
            happy to hear!!

            Comment


              #21
              DO NOT use Grower's Choice in California for your beans. I ordered 10 Amnesia back in March 18. 2 germinated and grew nicely. 8 did absolutely NOTHING! Very expensive lesson. I wanted to try their Critical Purple Auto Flowering. I ordered 5 beans being wary of my other experience with them. I used their germinating guide. No joy! They are all duds. If you buy any of their gear, which I DO NOT recommend make photo evidence every step of the way. That is what they want to make a claim.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by gladysvjubb View Post
                DO NOT use Grower's Choice in California for your beans. I ordered 10 Amnesia back in March 18. 2 germinated and grew nicely. 8 did absolutely NOTHING! Very expensive lesson. I wanted to try their Critical Purple Auto Flowering. I ordered 5 beans being wary of my other experience with them. I used their germinating guide. No joy! They are all duds. If you buy any of their gear, which I DO NOT recommend make photo evidence every step of the way. That is what they want to make a claim.
                Hey glasdysv, you writing in the wrong site, we are Seedsman, and this is a thread with a code discount for our Seedsman site.. why posting here? that site has nothing to do with us..

                Comment


                  #23
                  Can we use the icmag discount with the bitcoin discount for 25% off?

                  The discounts aren’t showing up in my shopping basket

                  Thanks in advance

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Rico _El_Guapo View Post
                    Can we use the icmag discount with the bitcoin discount for 25% off?

                    The discounts aren’t showing up in my shopping basket

                    Thanks in advance
                    Hey im not sure if working with BC offer 25%.. tomorrow i will confirm with office..

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Does code still work for ICMag members?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Slashemup View Post
                        Does code still work for ICMag members?
                        Better unlock and use the Photo Cup code 20%, running now

                        https://www.seedsman.com/en/seedsman-photo-cup

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Hello

                          Do you always have this offer ? If yes what is the code please ?

                          All the best and thank you

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by J TricH View Post
                            Better unlock and use the Photo Cup code 20%, running now

                            https://www.seedsman.com/en/seedsman-photo-cup
                            ill give ya a shot if you can keep the 20%uptill next tuesday thats payday

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by big orno View Post
                              Hello

                              Do you always have this offer ? If yes what is the code please ?

                              All the best and thank you
                              Originally posted by ESTERCHASER View Post
                              ill give ya a shot if you can keep the 20%uptill next tuesday thats payday
                              That promo have ended.. soon starting another..
                              10% still on...

                              Comment


                                #30
                                thank you for taking from your time to answer
                                Last edited by big orno; 01-17-2020, 17:20.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X