Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original Skunk #1 FEM Seedsman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Original Skunk #1 FEM Seedsman

    ORIGINAL SKUNK #1 FEMINISED




    Skunk #1 was the first true stabilized hybrid to enter the Dutch Cannabis greenhouses. Sacred Seeds created it in the late 1970s from Afghani Indica, "Acapulco Gold" Mexican Sativa and Columbian Gold Sativa. For the first time this strain provided growers with the good taste and high of a sativa coupled with the quick heavy flowering of an indica. Having been successfully stabilized, Skunk No. 1 has been widely used as a breeding parent for most of today’s leading "skunk" and many other strains. It is very easy to grow and has always been seen as a standard against which others can be measured. It produces dense buds varying in colour from light green to golden with a very high yield. It is easy to manicure due to its high bud-to-leaf ratio. It has a sweet smell and taste with a cerebral high.









    GENETICS: Acapulco Gold/Mexican Sativa/ Columbian Gold Sativa
    VARIETY: Mostly Sativa
    FLOWERING TYPE: Photoperiod
    SEX: Feminised
    THC CONTENT: High
    GROWS: Greenhouse, Indoors
    FLOWERING TIME: 9 Weeks
    HARVEST MONTH: Late October







    Feel free to share your photos of this strain in this same thread.

    http://www.seedsman.com/en/original-skunk-1-seeds
    Attached Files

    #2
    I've got some of this sprouted now...excited to see how it works for my breeding project.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by hoopla View Post
      I've got some of this sprouted now...excited to see how it works for my breeding project.
      Happy hunting!! wishing to see pics!!

      Comment


        #4
        How are the dried nugs? Are they dense and sticky? Or more on the airy and drier side? The Skunk#1 I grew from Sam about 8 years ago had the tightest internode spacing, A shitload of fan leafs, and the dried small colas where airy but still sticky.. They where grown outside.

        Yours look completely different, but maybe thats because they are S1s? So A bunch of different traits/genes came out?
        Dakines New Grow -On Going

        TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

        TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

        Afgooey

        SuperSilverHaze

        Ssh x TrainWreck

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Dakine View Post
          How are the dried nugs? Are they dense and sticky? Or more on the airy and drier side? The Skunk#1 I grew from Sam about 8 years ago had the tightest internode spacing, A shitload of fan leafs, and the dried small colas where airy but still sticky.. They where grown outside.

          Yours look completely different, but maybe thats because they are S1s? So A bunch of different traits/genes came out?

          These are the two phenotypes that I got (2L & 6L pots comparative), very similar although the purple had mold problems in the last days. Dense buds as seen..











          Comment


            #6
            Just popped one on March 8th (International Ladies Day) and am super delighted with the results so far.
            I popped her and a NL auto bean same days and although the auto pushed up a day before, it is the Original Skunk#1 Fem that I put in that is now jumping ahead in leaps and bounds. Both are in root riots in a pure coco medium of 20litres for the Auto and 25L pot for the Sk#1.
            They both are under a 250W Philips MH.
            Feeding from germination was Bio Bizz root juice for 1 week and then onto AN Coco Grow 2ml per litre solution gradually build up watering to a 1/4 litre per plant each feed til end of week2. Now at end of week 3 the feed is upto 1/2 litre per feed.
            Waiting for the next set of leaves and then a topping is planed folled by some LST during the end of week 4 veg. Am thinking she can have 8 weeks veg as I wish to top her twice. Will post some pictures once I get onro the computer. Thanks Seedsman. Already great feeling towards this grow a trip down memory lane growing this strain I last had properly 20 years. Am very excited to be able to revisit it this time and learn along the way from the community here.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by ULMW View Post
              Just popped one on March 8th (International Ladies Day) and am super delighted with the results so far.
              I popped her and a NL auto bean same days and although the auto pushed up a day before, it is the Original Skunk#1 Fem that I put in that is now jumping ahead in leaps and bounds. Both are in root riots in a pure coco medium of 20litres for the Auto and 25L pot for the Sk#1.
              They both are under a 250W Philips MH.
              Feeding from germination was Bio Bizz root juice for 1 week and then onto AN Coco Grow 2ml per litre solution gradually build up watering to a 1/4 litre per plant each feed til end of week2. Now at end of week 3 the feed is upto 1/2 litre per feed.
              Waiting for the next set of leaves and then a topping is planed folled by some LST during the end of week 4 veg. Am thinking she can have 8 weeks veg as I wish to top her twice. Will post some pictures once I get onro the computer. Thanks Seedsman. Already great feeling towards this grow a trip down memory lane growing this strain I last had properly 20 years. Am very excited to be able to revisit it this time and learn along the way from the community here.
              Welcome ULMW.. good to hear you XPs.. hoping see pics & wishing a big flo!!

              Comment


                #8
                J TricH ,
                Many thanks! Will post asap.

                Comment


                  #9
                  thinking this could be in my next grow

                  white widow and blue widow complete
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378031

                  Comment


                    #10
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=72428

                    Little update , awaiting the next set of leaves to push up and then will top.

                    Comment


                      #11

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by ULMW View Post
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=72428

                        Little update , awaiting the next set of leaves to push up and then will top.
                        Thanks.. wishing see more

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Popped one freebie out of the five that I have, and the seeding was overtaken by the fungus (or whatever that white, webbing, is that forms on top of organic soils. The seedling broke ground, and the next day it was covered in the white webbing and limp.

                          Will probably run the other four next winter in a sterile medium.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Prostheticninja View Post
                            Popped one freebie out of the five that I have, and the seeding was overtaken by the fungus (or whatever that white, webbing, is that forms on top of organic soils. The seedling broke ground, and the next day it was covered in the white webbing and limp.

                            Will probably run the other four next winter in a sterile medium.
                            Ouch sorry mate.. best luck next time..

                            Comment


                              #15
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=72428

                              End of week 3 pics. Topped once

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X