Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seedsman store: Breeders List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Seedsman store: Breeders List

    Here you can see the full list of all breeders that you can find in our shop. Enjoy!!
    • 00 SEEDS
    • 710 GENETICS
    • ACE SEEDS
    • ADVANCED SEEDS
    • ALPHAKRONIK GENES SEEDS
    • ALPINE SEEDS
    • ARCHIVE SEEDS
    • BARNEY'S FARM SEEDS
    • BCBUD DEPOT
    • BIG BUDDHA FEMINISED SEEDS
    • BLIMBURN SEEDS
    • BODHI SEEDS
    • BOMB SEEDS
    • BUDDHA SEEDS
    • BURNING BUSH NURSERIES
    • CALI CONNECTION
    • CANNABIOGEN
    • CANNAVENTURE SEEDS
    • CBD BOTANIC
    • CBD CREW
    • CERES SEEDS
    • CBD SEEDS
    • CROCKETT FAMILY FARMS
    • DANKONOMICS GENETICS
    • DARK HORSE GENETICS
    • DEVILS HARVEST SEEDS
    • DELTA 9 LABS
    • DIGITAL GENETICS
    • DINAFEM SEEDS
    • DJ SHORT
    • DNA GENETICS
    • DREADY SEEDS
    • DUTCH PASSION
    • DR KRIPPLING SEEDS
    • DR UNDERGROUND
    • DUNGEONS VAULT GENETICS
    • DYNASTY GENETICS
    • EMERALD TRIANGLE SEEDS
    • EVA SEEDS
    • EXPERT SEEDS
    • EXOTIC SEEDS
    • FAST BUDS
    • FEMALE SEEDS
    • FLASH SEEDS
    • FLYING DUTCHMEN
    • FRENCH TOUCH SEEDS
    • G13 LABS
    • GAGE GREEN SEEDS
    • GENEHTIK SEEDS
    • GRAND DADDY PURP GENETICS
    • GRASS-O-MATIC SEEDS
    • GREENHOUSE SEED CO.
    • GREENHOUSE - STRAIN HUNTERS
    • HAZEMAN SEEDS
    • HEAVYWEIGHT SEEDS
    • HERO SEEDS
    • HOMEGROWN NATURAL WONDERS
    • HOLY SMOKE SEEDS
    • HOUSE OF THE GREAT GARDENER
    • HUMBOLDT SEEDS
    • KALASHNIKOV SEEDS
    • KALIMAN SEEDS
    • KANNABIA SEEDS
    • KARMA GENETICS
    • KC BRAINS
    • LAPLATA LABS SEEDS
    • LOUD SEEDS
    • MEDICAL MARIJUANA GENETICS
    • MEDICAL SEEDS
    • MEPHISTO GENETICS
    • MINISTRY OF CANNABIS
    • MOSCA SEEDS
    • MOXIE SEEDS
    • MR NICE SEEDBANK
    • NIRVANA SEEDS
    • NORSTAR GENETICS
    • ORIGINAL DELICATESSEN
    • PARADISE SEEDS
    • PHENO FINDER SEEDS
    • PHILOSOPHER SEEDS
    • POSITRONICS SEEDS
    • PYRAMID SEEDS
    • REGGAE SEEDS
    • RARE DANKNESS SEEDS
    • REEFERMAN SEEDS
    • RESERVA PRIVADA
    • RESIN SEEDS
    • RIPPER SEEDS
    • ROYAL QUEEN SEEDS
    • SAGARMATHA SEEDS
    • SEEDISM SEEDBANK
    • SEEDSMAN
    • SENSI SEEDS
    • SERIOUS SEEDS
    • SICKMEDS SEEDS
    • SOMA SEEDS
    • SUMO SEEDS
    • SUPER CBDX
    • SWEET SEEDS
    • TGA SUBCOOL GENETICS
    • T.H. SEEDS
    • THE BULLDOG SEEDBANK
    • THE REAL SEED COMPANY
    • THE 7 DWARFS SEEDBANK
    • TOP TAO SEEDS
    • TROPICAL SEEDS
    • VICTORY SEEDS
    • VISION SEEDS
    • WHITE LABEL
    • WORLD OF SEEDS


    UPDATED July 2017
    Last edited by J TricH; 07-01-2017, 14:15.

    #2
    As a vendor with seedsman myself, I've been very happy with their professionalism and service as well as a customer. I've always gotten my orders and everyone I know has as well throughout the years. I highly recommend seedsman.

    Comment


      #3
      every order i ever made with seedsman has always made it

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Dankonomics View Post
        As a vendor with seedsman myself, I've been very happy with their professionalism and service as well as a customer. I've always gotten my orders and everyone I know has as well throughout the years. I highly recommend seedsman.
        Originally posted by back_woods View Post
        every order i ever made with seedsman has always made it
        Hey thanks friends.. We are very grateful for your trust!!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by J TricH View Post
          Hey thanks friends.. We are very grateful for your trust!!
          I'm thankful to have met you guys. Have the big man HMU sometime, he must be busy, I was wondering how the dpd beans were doing? Sucks about things but at least I was able to get some back to him. If he would like too I found some double purple dojo beans jaws gifted me as well as Heath robinsons black rose f10s I have a ton of those

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by J TricH View Post
            Here you can see the full list of all breeders that you can find in our shop. Enjoy!!
            • 00 SEEDS
            • 710 GENETICS
            • ACE SEEDS
            • ADVANCED SEEDS
            • ALPHAKRONIK GENES SEEDS
            • ALPINE SEEDS
            • ARCHIVE SEEDS
            • BARNEY'S FARM SEEDS
            • BCBUD DEPOT
            • BIG BUDDHA FEMINISED SEEDS
            • BLIMBURN SEEDS
            • BODHI SEEDS
            • BOMB SEEDS
            • BUDDHA SEEDS
            • BURNING BUSH NURSERIES
            • CALI CONNECTION
            • CANNABIOGEN
            • CANNAVENTURE SEEDS
            • CBD BOTANIC
            • CBD CREW
            • CERES SEEDS
            • DANKONOMICS GENETICS
            • DINAFEM SEEDS
            • DJ SHORT
            • DNA GENETICS
            • DREADY SEEDS
            • DUTCH PASSION
            • DYNASTY GENETICS
            • EMERALD TRIANGLE SEEDS
            • EVA SEEDS
            • EXOTIC SEEDS
            • FEMALE SEEDS
            • FLASH SEEDS
            • FLYING DUTCHMEN
            • FRENCH TOUCH SEEDS
            • GAGE GREEN SEEDS
            • GRAND DADDY PURP GENETICS
            • GREENHOUSE SEED CO.
            • GRASS-O-MATIC SEEDS
            • G13 LABS
            • HAZEMAN SEEDS
            • HOLY SMOKE SEEDS
            • HOUSE OF THE GREAT GARDENER
            • HUMBOLDT SEEDS
            • KALASHNIKOV SEEDS
            • KALIMAN SEEDS
            • KANNABIA SEEDS
            • KARMA GENETICS
            • KC BRAINS
            • LAPLATA LABS SEEDS
            • LOUD SEEDS
            • MEDICAL SEEDS
            • MEPHISTO GENETICS
            • MINISTRY OF CANNABIS
            • MOSCA SEEDS
            • MOXIE SEEDS
            • MR NICE SEEDBANK
            • NIRVANA SEEDS
            • PARADISE SEEDS
            • PHILOSOPHER SEEDS
            • POSITRONICS SEEDS
            • PYRAMID SEEDS
            • REGGAE SEEDS
            • RARE DANKNESS SEEDS
            • REEFERMAN SEEDS
            • RESERVA PRIVADA
            • RESIN SEEDS
            • ROYAL QUEEN SEEDS
            • SEEDISM SEEDBANK
            • SEEDSMAN
            • SENSI SEEDS
            • SERIOUS SEEDS
            • SICKMEDS SEEDS
            • SOMA SEEDS
            • SWEET SEEDS
            • TGA SUBCOOL GENETICS
            • T.H. SEEDS
            • THE BULLDOG SEEDBANK
            • THE REAL SEED COMPANY
            • THE 7 DWARFS SEEDBANK
            • TROPICAL SEEDS
            • WORLD OF SEEDS
            A few packs of goji dawg are still left. The parents are my goji og cut x stardawg. This line is really solid. I only make a strain once as well so when these are gone. That's it. And I'm completely out so these are all that remain.
            Attached Files

            Comment


              #7
              Funkdawg as well I think there's a few packs remaining of. It is very very strong. Can push out a herm here and there but it's solid too. 91 chem x 1988 g13hp x stardawg is the lineage. A road kill skunk almost chem variant, with up to 30% thc. Super rich fuely chem flavor and funk. I actually prefer it to stardawg pure even. These two are it and I'm out completely. I have a few banana kush f9 crosses but they too are mostly sold out already. And I'm not currently making any seeds. I am though working on it, and testing some lines and will have the last wave of stardawg crosses eventually, and more banana crosses, and then possibly sweet tooth 4 ibl, sour d ibl, my urkledawg, and jaws collab forum cut gsc ix.

              Comment


                #8
                Funkdawg
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Dankonomics View Post
                  As a vendor with seedsman myself, I've been very happy with their professionalism and service as well as a customer. I've always gotten my orders and everyone I know has as well throughout the years. I highly recommend seedsman.

                  Hey Danko.. I edited your other posts...This is not the best place to talk about this, this looks like spam, get in touch with Tom, thank you !!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by J TricH View Post
                    Hey Danko.. I edited your other posts...This is not the best place to talk about this, this looks like spam, get in touch with Tom, thank you !!
                    No worries

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dankonomics View Post
                      No worries
                      Ok thanks mate.. I've tried to contact you privately, but it was impossible, your account does not yet have this enabled. Tom is looking forward to hearing from you..

                      Comment


                        #12
                        .
                        Last edited by ISOMERO; 12-06-2016, 18:08.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by ISOMERO View Post
                          seedsman is not good

                          today..I'm hating seedsman...
                          Very reasoned, any particular complaint? Or are you simply bored?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Sorry...I was wrong
                            I could not buy a package of seeds through a store but I may have solved..
                            I send an email to seedsman to explain the problem and I received an answer in just one hour..
                            seedsman is great

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by ISOMERO View Post
                              Sorry...I was wrong
                              I could not buy a package of seeds through a store but I may have solved..
                              I send an email to seedsman to explain the problem and I received an answer in just one hour..
                              seedsman is great

                              Okay, great.. that already looks more like reality, we always try to do this as best we can.. Always ready to help.. Thank you for rectifying. Nice day

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X