No announcement yet.

Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind You, DC3 was put out to freeze about a week ago..

Only watered approx. one cup per day or every other or so depending on needs, never did do a deep water with these. Shallow Roots, Only used the top 1/3 to 1/2 of a 3 gallon pot in the end.. Bottom half was fairly dry actually, Maybe I'll man up and give DC1 & 2 a 2 liter deep water next round..

?

Comment

How cold has it been out there? It looks like it was handling low temps pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by djimb View Post
        How cold has it been out there? It looks like it was handling low temps pretty well.
        Mid 20's F Night - Mid 30's F Day, even got light snowed on once or twice.. Holding up real well.. Still got him in the bin out there stripped of soil now..
        ?

Comment

?

Comment

Originally posted by CrossBones View Post
            Mind You, DC3 was put out to freeze about a week ago..

Only watered approx. one cup per day or every other or so depending on needs, never did do a deep water with these. Shallow Roots, Only used the top 1/3 to 1/2 of a 3 gallon pot in the end.. Bottom half was fairly dry actually, Maybe I'll man up and give DC1 & 2 a 2 liter deep water next round..

View Image

View Image

View Image

That plant held up pretty good considering temps were so low. Glad to see they're hardy when exposed to outdoor conditions.

Ive had similar experiences where bottom 1/3rd of container doesn't get enough water thus no roots. Now once a week I give my plants an increased watering, where I give maybe an extra 20-30%. Helps moisten more of the media without having overly saturated conditions for extended periods.
            Afropips Durban Poison & GN Thai Stick Grow Journal

Comment

Good Tip on watering Dave..

Peak in the Tent - Day 36

Day 36 Thru Led Glasses, my Flash Shots came out blurry..
              GDP Left - DC1 middle - DC2 right

GDP left - DC1 right

DC2

DC4 and a few clones each of DC1 & 2

?

Comment

One month down, about 2 more to go! Nice to see #4, and the clones. Looking forward to seeing how they develop.

Comment

Fall Colors in Spring

DC2 with DC1 Purpling Leaves Behind, this is how they look through my glasses.. Temps - high 74f / low 63f

?

Comment

Lookin good crossbones. Looks like ya got one going purple?
                    My Landrace based grows and reproductions: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=321533

Durban Poison Seedbay Tester thread 2018: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....51#post8219651

Growing for a seed stash, more than a bud stash.

Help the DEA fight cartels and crime, grow your own weed!

Comment

Flash Pics

DC1 Day 47

DC1 Clones want to Flower

?

Comment

- Flash Shots - Peak in the tent - Day 64 -

---- DC1 ----

---- DC2 ----

---- GDP - DC1 - DC2 ----

---- GDP - DC1 - DC2 - Green Umderneath ----

Climbing number of ambers thru-out the upper canopy, Time to harvest some tops, only pollinated a few branches of each by hand, so, much smokable, sticky spicy sweet smells..
                        ?

Comment

DC1 - Ate of couple of lower sacs - Maybe I shouldn't have, Tounge is still a bit numb.

DC2 - Na nA Na nar - Pushing the color to far.. Stress...

?

Comment

Loved the first shot you posted there Bones. The purple of the DP really stands out among the other plants in there. Funny how much more purple they are compared to the GDP!

How much longer till you decide to harvest?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Coulier View Post
                              Loved the first shot you posted there Bones. The purple of the DP really stands out among the other plants in there. Funny how much more purple they are compared to the GDP!
                              Day 70 - The GDP is starting to turn, just not as pronounced.

GDP Left - DC1 Right

Even the Blue Berry far right started purpling, it's contagious Dave..

?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Coulier View Post
                                How much longer till you decide to harvest?

Started with DC2 - Day 70

The Few Seeds I made look done, but never hurts to leave em in as long as possible.

Original main left, took 24 branches off along the main stem, slight super crop and defoliate, We'll see if she will pump out some more while I work my way around the tent, back to the tent to percolate.

Last edited by CrossBones; 05-22-2018, 12:52.
                                ?

Comment

Working...
                                X